Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Alan DJ Hardy

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Alan DJ Hardy

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Alan DJ Hardy

    Visa agents

    Cheers guys!
  2. Alan DJ Hardy


    Perfect. Thanks for the advice. I only know about IELTS as that's what was on the points calculator for the visa. Regards Al
  3. Alan DJ Hardy


    Hi Ausvisitor That's not an issue. I just want to make sure I have understand what's needed of me when everything is all up and running again. I will have a look to see if there is anywhere I can get some practise questions from to make sure I am up to speed. Cheers Al
  4. Alan DJ Hardy


    Thanks Lavers. Do you know if there is anywhere I can get practise questions? Thanks Al
  5. Alan DJ Hardy

    Visa agents

    Hi Guys Hope everyone I snot letting the virus get you down? I know I have posted quite a few things recently but another question please. While I am getting all my docs ready can anyone recommend a visa agent to help with a skilled visa? Cheers Al
  6. Alan DJ Hardy

    Skilled Visa

    Hi everyone. A couple of questions on the skilled visa and skills assessment's if anyone can help please? I am in the middle of getting all my documents together so I can start the application. I know VETASSES are most likely going to contact my employer and have spoken to my direct manager and he knows what my plans are but he has promised to keep it to himself until hopefully the visa is an option. On the start of my application I have put him as my reference as he is my direct manager but do they contact him or the company direct? Can I also ask if anyone who has used VETASSES do you have any advice for me. Thanks in advance! Al
  7. Alan DJ Hardy


    Hi Can anyone give me some advice or feedback on IELTS please. I want this to help with a visa application. Thanks in advance. Al
  8. Alan DJ Hardy

    Migration companies

    Hi Thanks for the reply. i used a company based in the uk over a year ago and they scammed me. They said they would send my CV out etc.. I took them to court and got my money back. I don’t want the same to happen again which is why I haven’t used them yet. I would love to know if there are any migration companies that someone can recommend?
  9. Alan DJ Hardy

    Occupatiosn list

    Hi thanks for the advice. my occupation refers to a couple that are on the lists to be fair. Do you know how close they need to be? I know that’s quite a varied question! Thanks Alan
  10. Alan DJ Hardy

    Occupatiosn list

    Hi Everyone In regards to the occupations list does your job title have to match exactly or can it be a close match. I have read a few times that it has to be a close match but unsure. I have been looking now for nearly 2 years to move to Oz and looking at the 491 and 494 visa. I am a General Sales Manger in the Automotive industry. Thanks Alan
  11. Alan DJ Hardy

    Migration companies

    Hi Guys Has anyone heard of a company in Adelaide called UIS they are a universal immigration service? Regards Alan
  12. Alan DJ Hardy


    Can anyone recommend the cheapest company to use for OSHC for a family?
  13. Alan DJ Hardy

    Student visa

    Hi Thank you for your reply. Yes it’s a certificate of enrolment. The company I am using are called Go Study and they have helped me with the course. They will help me with my student visa application also. There has been no charge from them as they gain some kind of commission/payment when I enrol.
  14. Alan DJ Hardy

    Student visa

    Hi I have now been granted a certificate of education in Australia to start next feb. I have an agent that will help me apply for the student visa 4 months before. I am told as I am 37 and wish to take my wife and 2 children over for the 2 year course they may still decline it? Has anyone had any experience with this?
  15. Alan DJ Hardy

    Mr Hardy

    Hi I am hoping that the degree helps me and I can look for a sponsor once there. I have an occupation on the new DAMA for the Northern Territory.