AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

On 31/08/2018 at 20:25, Bristle said:

Received our test date on Tuesday, 8 months and 1 day after application.

Date Applied: 27/12/2017

City/Council Area: City of Cockburn, WA

Online/Paper: Online

Date received the acknowledgement email: 27/12/2017

Date of Citizenship Test: 08/10/2018

Date of ceremony: 26/01/19

13 months from application to ceremony.

2 hours ago, Boomerang8678 said:

Can anyone confirm if they can see the citizenship timelines in the new global timeframe page? i think the citizenship timelines are missing...

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/citizenship/become-a-citizen/permanent-resident

75% in 16 months and 90% within 19 months

Edited by ArsalanAhmad

Hi guys,

Please kindly help me out.

I applied my citizenship on 10 March 2018 and got email today for additional information. They asked for following “Please provide an official additional Australian Government-issued identity document.
 For example, Driver licence, Proof of Age card, Centrelink card, Medicare card.”

I have attached my Medicare as I don’t have any other document. I attached it in additional documentation section in my immi account? Is that right? Or should I attach it in other section? Please help.

Thanks in advance 

Date Applied: 17.Feb.2017

Council: Regional NSW 

Online. 

Email for Test Date: 09.Nov.2018

(Citizenship officer emailed me requesting for “Proof of address on 9th as I changed my address in Immig & didn’t upload supporting documents. 

I emaild them back back to him with in half an hour & also uploaded the same in immig site. 

Received test date an hour later on the same day). 

Date of Test: 27.Nov.2018

Citizenship Approval:TBA

Ceremony Date: TBA

9 hours ago, Rameshwar said:

Hi guys,

I applied my citizenship on 10 March 2018 and got email today for additional information. They asked for following “Please provide an official additional Australian Government-issued identity document.
 For example, Driver licence, Proof of Age card, Centrelink card, Medicare card.”

I have attached my Medicare as I don’t have any other document. I attached it in additional documentation section in my immi account? Is that right? Or should I attach it in other section? Please help.

Thanks in advance 

do you not have the official letter from the ATO with your TFN?

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance 

May be, apply for photo Identity card? 

Say, if you were in NSW, you can get one from Service NSW. 

Edited by bhagath

You can go to government authority which issues Proof of Age if you do not have any document which proves your address with name then they will give you a form and then verify it from your bank. Then again go to the government authority and they will send you Proof of Age in couple of weeks.

13 hours ago, Chris N Lora said:

Nope, I looked last night, I noted it was updated on the 10th of November. It seems it has a glitch. 

Currently the website mention the processing times and I can not find any information that it will be updated on the 10th of November

image.png.73a05c6adbc17396be220add49aacf5d.png

Edited by ArsalanAhmad

19 minutes ago, Chris N Lora said:

do you not have the official letter from the ATO with your TFN?

Thanks for your reply Chris N Lora, but as per my understanding CO only asked for one particular document and I have attached Medicare.

In letter he said: 
“Please provide an official additional Australian Government-issued identity document.

What you guys think? It’s not enough? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks in advance 

10 minutes ago, Rameshwar said:

Thanks for your reply Chris N Lora, but as per my understanding CO only asked for one particular document and I have attached Medicare.

In letter he said: 
“Please provide an official additional Australian Government-issued identity document.

What you guys think? It’s not enough? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks in advance 

No, if you only need to provide one it will be ok, but never harms to provide the two, it is only an upload. IMO, if you did give the medicare card and the TFN letter from the ATO it gives them less reason to ask for more. 

Hi All,

I have been following this forum as my Partner lodged his Citizenship. His details are:

lodged online 19/04/2018, Test on 03/09/2018 and still waiting for approval.

I have a question for mine which i plan to lodge in January/ February 2019.

My travel dates are:

12/12/2012 - 26/01/2013 (417 Visa)

08/12/2013 - 08/10/2015 (457 visa)

05/12/2016 - 12/01/2017 (457 visa)

05/12/2017 - 12/01/2018 (PR)

07/12/2018 - 11/01/2019 (PR)

I have used the residency calculator and it show I'am eligible to apply from 23/01/2019. Which is great but I don't know how this date works out as i was out of the country from 08/12/2013 - 08/10/2015. Are they taking into my account my previous years to get this date as technically 4 years from 23/01/2019 would be 23/01/2015 but that was during my time away from Australia. Just scared in case i submit in January that it will be refused even though the calculator says eligible. I initially thought i wouldn't be able to submit for citizenship until  08/10/2019 as that would be my 4 years since i entered Australia again. Our PR was granted on 19/03/2017.  

Edited by kirsty160990
updated dates