end of the road!!!!!!!!!

melpaul

whoohoo !!!!!!!!!!! Let Me Be One Of He First To Congratulate You Guys .... You Have Waited Soooo Long And I Know You Were Starting To Feel The Pressure ...... Now You Can Breath For A Few Days [and Have A Few Drinks ] Before You Start Officially Planning The Rest Of Your Lives Lol

mrs Keily X

Guest Rickard Family

ohh i thought that is was going to bad news,

congratulations!!!! go you!!!!, you better change your heading now!

enjoy the celebrations!

Lou x

Guest Steve&Mandy
IV HAD THE PHONE CALL WAHOOOOOOOOO GOT THE VISA this morning:arghh::Randy-git:full off emotion

Well done guys about time too. This means i dont owe Kim (kp nuts) any more money.lol. I did get one thing right though and that was that you would find out on a monday. So when you guys going to Melbourne then ?? Hope you can make the Melbourne meet up in October. good luck on the rest of it hope to speak soon

Steve

PS Congratulations on your visa WOOO HOOOO

hi steve defo gona make the melb meet would love to have done the Edinburgh one but got to much on saving every Penny now

thanks to everyone for your kind wishes and for words of wisdom through my application you have all helped us I'm glad that the most stressful part is over:wacko:

good luck everyone in your applications as it is a stressful time but worth while

Guest scots-in-oz!

Huge Congrats guys!! You've had such a long wait! Well worth it in the end though, eh? Enjoy cellebrating!!

Mags:wubclub:

x

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Mel on getting the visa finally, enjoy your well deserved celebrations tonight.....

I'm so pleased for you :jiggy::jiggy:

KP Nuts

So Steve how much do you owe me?????

Congratulations Mel on getting the visa finally, enjoy your well deserved celebrations tonight.....

I'm so pleased for you :jiggy:

KP Nuts

So Steve how much do you owe me?????

hi kp thanks what was the bet with steve over my visa how much does he ow u now go easy after all he did get the day right:biglaugh:

Archived