Can I work longer the 6 months on a Bridging visa (on a WHV applying for a Spouse Visa)

Hello 

I am on the WHV and applying for the Spouse visa. Can anyone help me clear this up. 

When I apply and go onto the Bridging visa (BVA) what will my work rights be? 

****Can I apply for work longer then 6months that I can only do at the moment on the Working holiday visa?

Please help if you can, so many websites tell me different things

All advice welcome 

Cheers 

Edited by Guest

I do believe that recently it was mentioned on here that once on a bridging visa you can work longer than the 6 months of the WHV, however, I am no expert and given the consequences of breaching a visa I really do think this is a question you should put to a professional MARA registered agent.  There are quite a few on here who regularly post, I’m sure someone will come along and point you in their direction, but I would strongly advise you not to breach your visa based on advice from others on a forum, there is too much at stake for you, best wishes xx

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

Can i have a little guidance, is the bridging visa A (010) the one you go on when you apply for the spouse visa (820) while it is processed.

why is it I can't find the working rights labelled on the gov website? see below 

I've been informed with different information about my working right from the Working holiday to a bridging visa when I log the spouse visa (820). From I can work longer the 6 mouths to I have to apply for an extended work rights?

HELPPPPP

Thanks 

Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 11.57.44.png

As the agent who posted above said a bridging visa to a partner visa has full working rights with no restrictions, but it doesn’t come into effect until your current visa expires. Until then you must abide with the rules of your current visa. 

When you actually get the visa it will list the conditions attached. Not everyone has the same conditions attached it depends on many factors.