good luck claire&fred

melpaul

I am so pleased someone has started this thread. I was going to otherwise! I have tried to pm you a couple of times to wish you all the best but it won't work!!!

So........GOOD LUCK!

I really hope everything goes smoothly and you find the adventure you are looking for!

Kate

Guest jogrant3232

Go Girl the time has come. Keep in touch, hopefully see you in Perth in about 8 weeks fingers crossed.

Guest KP Nuts

Claire, I can't believe your time as come already..........(great day to fly)

Wishing you and your family a safe flight over and all the very best in your new life down under.

Keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

Good luck

KP Nuts

Guest Steve&Mandy

Good luck guys on your journey and hope you keep us posted on your adventure. Speak soon

Steve

Guest claire&fred

I have just spotted this thread. Thanks Mel.

Thank you to all of you for your posts. Today has been a sad day saying goodbye to my mum, Fred's brother, sister-in-law and sister. Many tears have been shed. Tomorrow will be hardest saying bye to his parents. We have the only grandchildren and they are just loved and adored. Part of me wonders if we are doing the right thing taking the boys away from them, but my in-laws think we are doing the best for them and have supported us 100% since we started the Visa process. I guess only time will tell. The thought of seeing my sister, dad, step-mum and niece and nephew is my light at the end of the tunnel as have not seen them for year and a half.

I want to wish all PIOers so much luck. Those still waiting for your Visa, it will come, try and stay patient (easier said than done), when you do get it, then the stress really starts! To all of you just starting the process goodluck with the journey ahead. To those that have got it and waiting to sell your houses do not be put off by what is going on with the housing market, there is always someone out there who will want your home. It is a nightmare process but please hang in there.

Thanks to all my buddies on PIO and all those fab ladies who gave me advice when I had my hair questions. It is getting better slowly. Damn having that perm!

Christ, sounds like I am writing my will. Anyway. Once we arrive and have been at dads a few days I will log onto PIO and hopefully, hopefully will see more Visas being granted.

Flying tomorrow. Crapping myself, Rescue Remedy gone past being sprayed in mouth, just being tipped in at small intervals. 2 packs of Jaffa Cakes in hand luggage and some raisins for the boys!

Take care guys.

Claire

Guest julie2g1b

hi claire

wishing you and your family health and happiness for your new life in oz

have a great flight and enjoy the ride....................

good luck

julie :wubclub:

Archived