Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Martina

Nurses on 189, 190

Recommended Posts

On 20/01/2020 at 18:21, Pooja Negi said:

Hello @Martina

I heard that VIC rejects a lot of Pre-Invite nomination applications. I received my Pre-invite on 16th Jan, 2020 and lodged my nomination application already. Everyone is saying that not to make big plans as VIC is very choosy and most of the pre-invites do not turn into final invites. So, I'm just worried about that. May I know how much did VIC take to give you the final invite after you receive the pre-invite? 
Thanks!

Hi Hun, 

Yes it's true they turn a huge number of people down in the pre-invitation process. I got rejected too because I previously lived in NSW and they didn't like that. Had to fight my way through and ended up writing a 10 page commitment letter to the Victorian government that finally got me the official invite. 

If I remember this correctly, they rejected me in two weeks and then reopened my case in one week and I got through in another two weeks. 

Good luck xx


31/5 - 26/7/2018 - Monash University bridging program for internationally qualified nurses, 5/8/2018 - APHRA registration, 12/9/2018 - ANMAC modified skill assessment, 18/2/2019 - PTE Academic overal score 88 (R 83, L 90, W 81, S 90), 21/2/2019 - EOI for 189 and for 190 visa (NSW, VIC) lodged, 25/2/2019 - VIC 190 state nomination pre-invitation received (65+5 points, Registered Nurse (surgical) ANZSCO 254424), 03/04/2019 invitation received after submitting comittment letter to VIC government, 30/05/2019 application for VIC 190 submitted 25/11/2019 VISA GRANTED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Martina said:

Hi Hun, 

Yes it's true they turn a huge number of people down in the pre-invitation process. I got rejected too because I previously lived in NSW and they didn't like that. Had to fight my way through and ended up writing a 10 page commitment letter to the Victorian government that finally got me the official invite. 

If I remember this correctly, they rejected me in two weeks and then reopened my case in one week and I got through in another two weeks. 

Good luck xx

Hey @Martina

Thanks for your reply!!
I was not aware that you can even approach them after their decision on your nomination. Because everywhere I read that they don't actually site any reason of rejection and give a very generic template kinda mail.
Also, Do we have to submit the VIC commitment letter at the time of submitting documents for nomination after receiving Pre-invite or at the time of receiving the final invite and filing for visa? Because I could not see that as mentioned in the nomination documents checklist on their website. 

Thanks a lot 🙂

Edited by Pooja Negi

ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pooja Negi said:

Hey @Martina

Thanks for your reply!!
I was not aware that you can even approach them after their decision on your nomination. Because everywhere I read that they don't actually site any reason of rejection and give a very generic template kinda mail.
Also, Do we have to submit the VIC commitment letter at the time of submitting documents for nomination after receiving Pre-invite or at the time of receiving the final invite and filing for visa? Because I could not see that as mentioned in the nomination documents checklist on their website. 

Thanks a lot 🙂

You can't approach them and they generally won't talk to you once the decision is made. I was very persistent and felt it wasn't really fair given my situation and finally got a chance with the commitment letter. I wouldn't submit it unless they ask for it. 

  • Thanks 1

31/5 - 26/7/2018 - Monash University bridging program for internationally qualified nurses, 5/8/2018 - APHRA registration, 12/9/2018 - ANMAC modified skill assessment, 18/2/2019 - PTE Academic overal score 88 (R 83, L 90, W 81, S 90), 21/2/2019 - EOI for 189 and for 190 visa (NSW, VIC) lodged, 25/2/2019 - VIC 190 state nomination pre-invitation received (65+5 points, Registered Nurse (surgical) ANZSCO 254424), 03/04/2019 invitation received after submitting comittment letter to VIC government, 30/05/2019 application for VIC 190 submitted 25/11/2019 VISA GRANTED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2020 at 22:23, Martina said:

You can't approach them and they generally won't talk to you once the decision is made. I was very persistent and felt it wasn't really fair given my situation and finally got a chance with the commitment letter. I wouldn't submit it unless they ask for it. 

Hi,

I am NSW graduate RN(Nec).

Recently,I heard that VIC state nominates recent graduate Nurses as easy with 65,70 points having all the criterias met.Does anybody know more about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2020 at 22:42, Martina said:

Hi Hun, 

Yes it's true they turn a huge number of people down in the pre-invitation process. I got rejected too because I previously lived in NSW and they didn't like that. Had to fight my way through and ended up writing a 10 page commitment letter to the Victorian government that finally got me the official invite. 

If I remember this correctly, they rejected me in two weeks and then reopened my case in one week and I got through in another two weeks. 

Good luck xx

Congrats on your Visa!! We arrived in Adelaide Oct 8th 2019, been great so far.


29/12/17 AHPRA logged,  31/01/2018 AHPRA asked for more docs,  20/02/2018 AHPRA rec'd docs, 27/02/2018 AHPRA extension app'd, 12/03/2018 Reg in principle, 29/03/2018 AHPRA Full Registration, 29/03/2018 Anmac Modified Skills lodged,   15/05/2018 ANMAC Mod skills Assessment +ve,  Aug. 2018 PTE-A (L:85 R:90 S:90 W:90),  South Australia State 190 Sponsorship Applied 08/09/2018, State Sponsorship Approved 08/11/2018, Lodged 190 visa 16/11/2018.  CO Contact for form 47a for migrating adult child, and non-migrating non-dependent adult children  9th April, 2019.    Grant 4th June 2019!!!! Job Offer Aug 2019, Flying to Oz October 2nd 2019✈️🇦🇺🌞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2020 at 06:10, Annita said:

I am registered nurse aged care at 85 points nsw without ss points, nowadays its very hard to get employer’s sponsorship!

Any luck with invitation yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2020 at 10:22, peimika said:

Any luck with invitation yet? 

Nope🙁 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Guys!

I have a doubt if anyone would be able to clarify on this.

I got my ANMAC positive skills assessment dated 17/05/2019 (valid till 17/05/2021) and included 3 of my previous employment (screenshot attached). Currently I'm working as a Nurse Educator (RN-NEC) since 10/04/2019 till date. I also worked at this same place earlier (14/04/2015-24/02/2016) and that period was part of my skill assessment also. Point to be noted here that When I applied for my skill assessment (Early April, 2019), I have not joined this current job so this one is not included in my skills assessment result. 
When I initially submitted EOI for 189 & 190 in Aug, 2019, I did mention my current job and included that in "related to nominated occupation".  Now, in Jan, 2020 I completed 5 years of overseas exp and my EOI automatically got updated and added 5 more points on it's own.

Now, my question is Do i need to get another skill assessment done from ANMAC since my current job is not included in the previous skill assessment result?

I hope I was clear with my question and if anyone would be able to answer this?? My agent says that it is not required at this stage. FYI, I have received a pre-invite from VIC on 16/01/2020 and have submitted my nomination application on the same day so now I'm awaiting for the final invite.

Many Thanks for your time and response! 🙂

123.PNG


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations Pooja.. I’m in similar situation as you .. offshore critical care and emergency nurse with 90 points for state nomination .i already have superior English score and over 10 years of experience so there isn’t much to do. I recently changed my state to Victoria.. it looks like you got yours only 15 days from the day of effect. Any pointers ? I hope to hear something soon.


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore
 
June , 2019 PTE (L/R/W/S-85 );ANMAC skill assessment  +Ve in March 2019 ; EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 75 & 75+5 points- July, 2019.Applied in AHPRA- December 2019; pending. approval in principle from AHPRA-
EOI updated with DOE 15/02/2020  with  85 +5 SS ;pre-invite for VIC: 26/02/2020; EOI in 190 QSlnd  submitted on 15/2/2020. Submitted  application for Vic 10/03/2020. AHPRA approval in principle 30/3/2020. VIC nomination approved 1/4/2020. Preparing to lodge 190 visa for VIC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Guys!

Happy to inform you all that I received my final invite from VIC today and I can't be more happy than this. Now just one and last step left for Aussie dream to become a reality.

Hang in there guys, Your invite will be around the corner. Be patient. I started my process for Aus in March, 2017 (IELTS-->Applied in AHPRA-->Did my overseas bridging program-->gain Aus license as a RN-->skills assessment-->PTE-->EOI) and now here I'm. 3 years went by.

Things do look doubtful at times but keep going for your dream. 


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/02/2020 at 22:46, BellaB said:

Congratulations Pooja.. I’m in similar situation as you .. offshore critical care and emergency nurse with 90 points for state nomination .i already have superior English score and over 10 years of experience so there isn’t much to do. I recently changed my state to Victoria.. it looks like you got yours only 15 days from the day of effect. Any pointers ? I hope to hear something soon.

Hello Bella,

Yeah, I received the pre-invite in almost 10 days from my updated D.O.E with 85+5 points. When did you file your 190 EOI with 90 points? I guess, you will be receiving it soon. :)


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Pooja Negi said:

Hello Bella,

Yeah, I received the pre-invite in almost 10 days from my updated D.O.E with 85+5 points. When did you file your 190 EOI with 90 points? I guess, you will be receiving it 

27 minutes ago, Pooja Negi said:

Hey Guys!

Happy to inform you all that I received my final invite from VIC today and I can't be more happy than this. Now just one and last step left for Aussie dream to become a reality.

Hang in there guys, Your invite will be around the corner. Be patient. I started my process for Aus in March, 2017 (IELTS-->Applied in AHPRA-->Did my overseas bridging program-->gain Aus license as a RN-->skills assessment-->PTE-->EOI) and now here I'm. 3 years went by.

Things do look doubtful at times but keep going for your dream. 

Yes!!! Congratulations! Hit me up when you're in Melbourne. Good luck with everything, you're a fighter 👍👍👍

 

  • Thanks 1

31/5 - 26/7/2018 - Monash University bridging program for internationally qualified nurses, 5/8/2018 - APHRA registration, 12/9/2018 - ANMAC modified skill assessment, 18/2/2019 - PTE Academic overal score 88 (R 83, L 90, W 81, S 90), 21/2/2019 - EOI for 189 and for 190 visa (NSW, VIC) lodged, 25/2/2019 - VIC 190 state nomination pre-invitation received (65+5 points, Registered Nurse (surgical) ANZSCO 254424), 03/04/2019 invitation received after submitting comittment letter to VIC government, 30/05/2019 application for VIC 190 submitted 25/11/2019 VISA GRANTED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Martina said:

 

Hey Martina,

Thanks hon 🙂
It's definitely a struggle for overseas nurses to make their way in Aus but yeah it's all worth at the end. Will definitely ping you when the final grant comes 🤗


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pooja Negi said:

Hey Guys!

Happy to inform you all that I received my final invite from VIC today and I can't be more happy than this. Now just one and last step left for Aussie dream to become a reality.

Hang in there guys, Your invite will be around the corner. Be patient. I started my process for Aus in March, 2017 (IELTS-->Applied in AHPRA-->Did my overseas bridging program-->gain Aus license as a RN-->skills assessment-->PTE-->EOI) and now here I'm. 3 years went by.

Things do look doubtful at times but keep going for your dream. 

Congrats!! 

I'm glad everything worked out well for you. 

I'm hoping to get the same luck soon, as time goes by my hopes are fading away. Just gotta wait and keep holding on 😊

 

Good luck with everything and keep us updated. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, 

I am overseas Registered Nurse, who did bridging program and got Registered with NMBA last year. Since I got registration, I am working as a Registered Nurse in an Aged care facility in NSW (more than a year). I am going to lodge application for skill assessment to ANMAC but I am a bit  confused regarding the ANZSCO code to be used. 

Can anyone please help me to clarify whether I need to fill ANZSCO code for AGED CARE NURSE (254412) or under classification NEC (254499). Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. 

Best regards 

Sandeep Kaur

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, peimika said:

Congrats!! 

I'm glad everything worked out well for you. 

I'm hoping to get the same luck soon, as time goes by my hopes are fading away. Just gotta wait and keep holding on 😊

 

Good luck with everything and keep us updated. 

Thank you Peimika!! 🙂

And hang in there, be patient and hopeful, Yours will be coming soon too. Also, look for a Plan B as well. If not, try to maximize your points if you do have the option for that.

Sure, I will keep you updated with my application. Wish you luck 🙂


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KaurSandeep said:

Hello everyone, 

I am overseas Registered Nurse, who did bridging program and got Registered with NMBA last year. Since I got registration, I am working as a Registered Nurse in an Aged care facility in NSW (more than a year). I am going to lodge application for skill assessment to ANMAC but I am a bit  confused regarding the ANZSCO code to be used. 

Can anyone please help me to clarify whether I need to fill ANZSCO code for AGED CARE NURSE (254412) or under classification NEC (254499). Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. 

Best regards 

Sandeep Kaur

 

 

Hello Sandeep Kaur,

I believe you should go with the ANZSCO for AGED CARED NURSE for your current employment since you have been working as an aged care nurse since more than a year now. And if you do have some work experience back home, so put ANZSCO code as per the experience you had that time. For example, I worked at 3 different hospitals in my home country and my ANZSCO code was different for all 3 occupations. After ANMAC assessed my application, they gave me the code for 254415 (Critical Care & emergency) as I had the maximum experience in that specialty (around 3years). Also, they did consider my other two experiences to an appropriately skilled level as a RN/RM.
 

Edited by Pooja Negi
typo

ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Pooja Negi for your reply. 

If you don't mind, can I ask you if you have lodged your skill assessment by yourself or through agent? If through agent, would you mind recommending me the name of that agent please. 

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KaurSandeep said:

Thank you Pooja Negi for your reply. 

If you don't mind, can I ask you if you have lodged your skill assessment by yourself or through agent? If through agent, would you mind recommending me the name of that agent please. 

Thank you 

Hey Sandeep,

Please check your inbox, just messaged you.


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pooja Negi said:

Hello Sandeep Kaur,

I believe you should go with the ANZSCO for AGED CARED NURSE for your current employment since you have been working as an aged care nurse since more than a year now. And if you do have some work experience back home, so put ANZSCO code as per the experience you had that time. For example, I worked at 3 different hospitals in my home country and my ANZSCO code was different for all 3 occupations. After ANMAC assessed my application, they gave me the code for 254415 (Critical Care & emergency) as I had the maximum experience in that specialty (around 3years). Also, they did consider my other two experiences to an appropriately skilled level as a RN/RM.
 

Hi Pooja Negi, would like to know different ANZSCO code can combine it together and claim total experience in EOI? Eg , critical care 4 years + medical/surgical 1 year.  (5 years total)

My wife will undergo PTE next week and prepare for the new outcome based-assessments for IQNMs. Your timeline is exactly the pathway we prepare for, all the best for your final grant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, tr1angel said:

Hi Pooja Negi, would like to know different ANZSCO code can combine it together and claim total experience in EOI? Eg , critical care 4 years + medical/surgical 1 year.  (5 years total)

My wife will undergo PTE next week and prepare for the new outcome based-assessments for IQNMs. Your timeline is exactly the pathway we prepare for, all the best for your final grant.

You cannot claim it on your own but It's the ANMAC who assesses and if they have considered all your experience to an appropriately skilled level then yes you can claim the complete experience for your EOI.

And all the best wishes for your wife who will be starting her process via the new pathway for IQNMs. They have reduced the costs considerably so that is one good thing.


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/02/2020 at 03:52, Pooja Negi said:

Hello Bella,

Yeah, I received the pre-invite in almost 10 days from my updated D.O.E with 85+5 points. When did you file your 190 EOI with 90 points? I guess, you will be receiving it soon. 🙂

I filed it in 15/02 with the updates score and I’m happy to say that I just received my pre-invite a few hours ago .. so excited about it .. my only problem is my AHPra has already assessed everything waiting for one more COGS and I’m hoping it could be done before the two weeks deadline .. I’m not sure if I could still go ahead and submit without my registration information and wait for them to ask me ?? Anyone’s advise will be appreciated.. I’m stressing now .. lol


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore
 
June , 2019 PTE (L/R/W/S-85 );ANMAC skill assessment  +Ve in March 2019 ; EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 75 & 75+5 points- July, 2019.Applied in AHPRA- December 2019; pending. approval in principle from AHPRA-
EOI updated with DOE 15/02/2020  with  85 +5 SS ;pre-invite for VIC: 26/02/2020; EOI in 190 QSlnd  submitted on 15/2/2020. Submitted  application for Vic 10/03/2020. AHPRA approval in principle 30/3/2020. VIC nomination approved 1/4/2020. Preparing to lodge 190 visa for VIC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BellaB said:

I filed it in 15/02 with the updates score and I’m happy to say that I just received my pre-invite a few hours ago .. so excited about it .. my only problem is my AHPra has already assessed everything waiting for one more COGS and I’m hoping it could be done before the two weeks deadline .. I’m not sure if I could still go ahead and submit without my registration information and wait for them to ask me ?? Anyone’s advise will be appreciated.. I’m stressing now .. lol

Your signature doesn't have any details of what, where and when you're applying for what. If you're applying for Qld, then AHPRA is not a requirement.


IELTS : 13/08/16: W8 S8 L9 R9. F2w ID Check/Rcvd: 15/08/16, 23/08/16 HCPC/SoR CoGS sent: 23/08/16. Skills Ax sent/Rcvd/granted: 30/08/16, 12/09/16, 10/10/16. AHPRA sent/AIP : 05/09/16, 28/12/16. EoI/invited: 20/1/17, 01/02/17. 189 submitted: 06/02/17, Caseworker: 23/02/17. Medicals: 31/03/17. Grant: 12/04/17. Child 101 submitted: 09/06/17. Granted: 06/07/17. Landed: 01/09/17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BellaB said:

I filed it in 15/02 with the updates score and I’m happy to say that I just received my pre-invite a few hours ago .. so excited about it .. my only problem is my AHPra has already assessed everything waiting for one more COGS and I’m hoping it could be done before the two weeks deadline .. I’m not sure if I could still go ahead and submit without my registration information and wait for them to ask me ?? Anyone’s advise will be appreciated.. I’m stressing now .. lol

Hey Bella!

Congratulations hon!! I'm guessing you got the pre-invite from VIC, right?

But I don't understand You applied in AHPRA for registration? What about ANMAC skill assessment, have you got that done? Because if you received the pre-invite, that means you should already have all these things before. Am I missing something here?


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore

IELTS (L-8.5/R-8/W-7/S-8): Oct, 2017 (on third attempt); Applied in AHPRA- Feb, 2018; Got Referral letter from AHPRA- May, 2018; Did overseas bridging program in NSW: Nov, 2018-Mar, 2019, Did PTE (L/R/W/S-79+): Jan, 2019 (On first attempt); Re-applied in AHPRA: Mar, 2019; Gain Professional Licence as RN- April, 2019; ANMAC skill assessment +ve: June, 2019: EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 70 & 70+5 points- July, 2019

Updated D.O.E for 189 with 85 points: 05/01/2020
Updated D.O.E for 190 with 90 points: 05/01/2020


Age-30, PTE-20, Edu-15, Overseas work exp-10, Single-10,
State sponsorship-5

PRE-INVITE: 16/01/2020 from VIC (190)
smile.gif
State Nomination Application submission: 16/01/2020
FINAL INVITE: 24/02/2020
VISA Lodged: 06/03/2020
Indian PCC done: 27/02/2020
Medicals Done: 07/03/2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Guys ,

I already had my ANMAC assessment done last year  in March as I am a US nurse , it was pretty easy . The AHPRA process was started in December but there was a delay from one of the board of nursing with sending my COGS.. I have two EOI , one in VIC and one in Qsld .. so I spoke with them and they mailed the last COGS 2 weeks ago .. don’t know if the can finalize for me in the next two weeks .. otherwise I might need to not accept the pre-invite and wait .. I’m not sure how long it will take again ..


ANZSCO-254415, Registered Nurse (Critical care & Emergency)-Offshore
 
June , 2019 PTE (L/R/W/S-85 );ANMAC skill assessment  +Ve in March 2019 ; EOI initial submission date for 189 & 190 with 75 & 75+5 points- July, 2019.Applied in AHPRA- December 2019; pending. approval in principle from AHPRA-
EOI updated with DOE 15/02/2020  with  85 +5 SS ;pre-invite for VIC: 26/02/2020; EOI in 190 QSlnd  submitted on 15/2/2020. Submitted  application for Vic 10/03/2020. AHPRA approval in principle 30/3/2020. VIC nomination approved 1/4/2020. Preparing to lodge 190 visa for VIC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×