register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Egorfester

visitor visa

Hi,

I am looking at the evisitor visa 651. It says multiple entry for 12months upto 3 months each trip. Does anyone know how long you need to leave for in between each 3 month trip? So could you go for 3 months then go to New Zealand for a week and back to Aus for 3 more months?

Submitted 309 June 2018

Uploaded medicals and police checks July 2018

Applying from UK

Technically yes. However they will probably smell a rat and wonder why you're doing this and question if you are using the visa in the way it was intended.

7 hours ago, Egorfester said:

Hi,

I am looking at the evisitor visa 651. It says multiple entry for 12months upto 3 months each trip. Does anyone know how long you need to leave for in between each 3 month trip? So could you go for 3 months then go to New Zealand for a week and back to Aus for 3 more months?

Technically yes, however, if you do this too often, you risk being questioned at the border and possibly have your visa cancelled for suspicion of not being a genuine visitor.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Cheaper 2.jpg

Thanks everyone for your help with clarifying. For the 1 year visitor visas are they dated from when their granted or can you apply in advance? 

Submitted 309 June 2018

Applying from UK

On 30/08/2018 at 22:21, Raul Senise said:

Technically yes, however, if you do this too often, you risk being questioned at the border and possibly have your visa cancelled for suspicion of not being a genuine visitor.

Raul sorry not my intention, I was thinking if I get a visa and visit for one month in Jan and then for just under three months from March would this be ok on this type of visa, or is it 90 days cumulative within a year?

Submitted 309 June 2018

Applying from UK

There's no way to accurately predict or guarantee how you'll be greeted upon each entry.  Some people have no problems coming and going several times in short succession.  Others are ok on the 2nd entry and on the 3rd they get pulled up with a "hmmm, if you're going to keep returning you should be applying for a different kind of visa".  

As Raul said, technically the visa lets you enter an unlimited number of times during its validity period but it's up to the border entry officer to decide whether to allow you entry or not based on whether they think you here for the purpose your visa is designed for.

186 ENS Temporary Residence Transition - Granted Dec 2013 :biggrin:

On 01/09/2018 at 03:11, omegakalyanram said:

Hi Raul can we apply for visitor visa while pr is in further assessment?

It depends on your situation.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Cheaper 2.jpg

Hi there ,

If anybody can help me with my question please. am I able to apply Canadian visitors visa by any chance? I am Australian permanent resident not citizen yet. If yes then how and for how long I will get the visa ?

Thanks in advance. 

Citizenship application- 09/03/2018,

Test date- waiting 

187 RSMS DE-Nomination & visa 15 Dec 2015, Occupation- RM, Onshore, lodged in NSW PESE, allocated to WA PESE team 7. Finalised on 15 November 2016.

8 hours ago, Mavi said:

Hi there ,

If anybody can help me with my question please. am I able to apply Canadian visitors visa by any chance? I am Australian permanent resident not citizen yet. If yes then how and for how long I will get the visa ?

Thanks in advance. 

Depends what your citizenship is, Having Australian PR makes no difference. 

You need to find a website that deals with Canadian Visas