visitor visa

Egorfester

Hi,

I am looking at the evisitor visa 651. It says multiple entry for 12months upto 3 months each trip. Does anyone know how long you need to leave for in between each 3 month trip? So could you go for 3 months then go to New Zealand for a week and back to Aus for 3 more months?

7 hours ago, Egorfester said:

Hi,

I am looking at the evisitor visa 651. It says multiple entry for 12months upto 3 months each trip. Does anyone know how long you need to leave for in between each 3 month trip? So could you go for 3 months then go to New Zealand for a week and back to Aus for 3 more months?

Technically yes, however, if you do this too often, you risk being questioned at the border and possibly have your visa cancelled for suspicion of not being a genuine visitor.

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/08/2018 at 22:21, Raul Senise said:

Technically yes, however, if you do this too often, you risk being questioned at the border and possibly have your visa cancelled for suspicion of not being a genuine visitor.

Raul sorry not my intention, I was thinking if I get a visa and visit for one month in Jan and then for just under three months from March would this be ok on this type of visa, or is it 90 days cumulative within a year?

There's no way to accurately predict or guarantee how you'll be greeted upon each entry.  Some people have no problems coming and going several times in short succession.  Others are ok on the 2nd entry and on the 3rd they get pulled up with a "hmmm, if you're going to keep returning you should be applying for a different kind of visa".  

As Raul said, technically the visa lets you enter an unlimited number of times during its validity period but it's up to the border entry officer to decide whether to allow you entry or not based on whether they think you here for the purpose your visa is designed for.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there ,

If anybody can help me with my question please. am I able to apply Canadian visitors visa by any chance? I am Australian permanent resident not citizen yet. If yes then how and for how long I will get the visa ?

Thanks in advance. 

8 hours ago, Mavi said:

Hi there ,

If anybody can help me with my question please. am I able to apply Canadian visitors visa by any chance? I am Australian permanent resident not citizen yet. If yes then how and for how long I will get the visa ?

Thanks in advance. 

Depends what your citizenship is, Having Australian PR makes no difference. 

You need to find a website that deals with Canadian Visas