Migration Agent Recommendations

Hi everyone, 

So I am a bit confused by the whole visa process, timelines etc and I am thinking of getting an agent to help me. Does anybody have any advice on if this is a good move or a recommend someone ?  

I am just waiting in my skills assessment to come back before submitting my EOI and will have 60 points as it stands but should be able to get 20 points for language 

any tips would be greatly appreciated

Thanks 

Hi Woody, thanks for the info 

Will definitely look in to them now. I was a bit worried that they would take me on as a client but it wouldn't make a difference and I would end up going through it as though I was on my own. Glad to hear youve had a positive experience

14 hours ago, patrickc said:

Hi Woody, thanks for the info 

Will definitely look in to them now. I was a bit worried that they would take me on as a client but it wouldn't make a difference and I would end up going through it as though I was on my own. Glad to hear youve had a positive experience

If your case is straightforward, then that's pretty much how it will be, but it can still be worth using an agent for peace of mind.  After all, you only have to make one tiny mistake and your application will be rejected - the advantage of a migration agent is that they have filled in those forms countless times before, so they are far less likely to make a mistake.

Thanks Marisa, 

I agree, the whole process seems crazy so best I have someone to help in case I get set back months. I cannot believe you have to pay so much for a visa and they won't help you with it and you can't even see how it is progressing. How are you supposed to plan the sale of your house and give in notice etc. but if i was 30 years old I could just hop on a plane and go there with no issues 

On 4/6/2018 at 14:18, patrickc said:

Hi everyone, 

So I am a bit confused by the whole visa process, timelines etc and I am thinking of getting an agent to help me. Does anybody have any advice on if this is a good move or a recommend someone ?  

I am just waiting in my skills assessment to come back before submitting my EOI and will have 60 points as it stands but should be able to get 20 points for language 

any tips would be greatly appreciated

Thanks 

Hi @patrickc I have been using services from Best Migration Services https://bmsmigration.com/ and have found them to be good and professional, in fact they saved the day for me by submitting my EOI as soon as I received a positive outcome from VETASSESS as they anticipated my job code to would be dropped to the low demand bracket and true enough it was dropped to red (low demand) 2 days after my submission.

Please do let me know if you need their contact details and I would be happy to share them with you.

Cheers!

I

7 hours ago, KPG said:

Hi @patrickc I have been using services from Best Migration Services https://bmsmigration.com/ and have found them to be good and professional, in fact they saved the day for me by submitting my EOI as soon as I received a positive outcome from VETASSESS as they anticipated my job code to would be dropped to the low demand bracket and true enough it was dropped to red (low demand) 2 days after my submission.

Please do let me know if you need their contact details and I would be happy to share them with you.

Cheers!

if you could send me their information that would be fantastic- thank you! 

I would look into doing it yourself a bit further unless an agent gives you a good price. Most of the stuff you produced to AITSL is what you would attach to your application. If you get a positive skills assessment then most except medical and criminal history should be in order. Just make sure you have the means to prove everything you claim points for. Immi-account is surprisingly quite user friendly.

On 09/04/2018 at 17:30, Jsmull87 said:

I would look into doing it yourself a bit further unless an agent gives you a good price. Most of the stuff you produced to AITSL is what you would attach to your application. If you get a positive skills assessment then most except medical and criminal history should be in order. Just make sure you have the means to prove everything you claim points for. Immi-account is surprisingly quite user friendly.

Have to say I caved and hired a MAGA  today. I am sure that I would have been able to do it myself but i think it will be quicker and smoother with an experts help. Reading some peoples accounts on here - where they had to wait months to be told they were missing information has made me think that its worth hiring someone. She has already highlighted several things that have held other applications up that were similar to mine so i can preempt those issues. 

• Like 1