This weekend , 1 billion people will be

bunbury61

20 hours ago, bunbury61 said:

no ?....watching the Manchester derby ....1 /7th of the worlds population will watch Utd v city ....only 4 places on the planet will not have access to it ....one of them being north Korea

My god that is incredble, well I must say we were in the other camp, didn't even know it was on lol

4 hours ago, bristolman said:

My god that is incredble, well I must say we were in the other camp, didn't even know it was on lol

Neither did I.  

I know that Liverpool FC is extremely popular in Thailand.  No idea why that is.  I see they drew 1 - 1 with Everton yesterday.  Half of OH's Liverpool rellies support Liverpool and the other half support Everton.  

7 hours ago, Toots said:

Neither did I.  

I know that Liverpool FC is extremely popular in Thailand.  No idea why that is.  I see they drew 1 - 1 with Everton yesterday.  Half of OH's Liverpool rellies support Liverpool and the other half support Everton.  

toots , you will find that any of the big clubs that wear RED are popular in parts of Asia ...red is considered lucky .....thats why man Utd , Liverpool and arsenal are massive in china etc .....there you go ?

it didn't go too well though when cardiffs Thai owners changed the 1st team shirt colours from blue to red ( they are nicknamed the bluebirds ) , and changed the badge ....there was a lot of unhappiness

I think its been changed back now

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Irish83 said:

United break my heart! 3.30am wake up for that awful performance

outplayed ...outclassed ...out coached by a much better unit.

I am a neutral watching these games , and it could have been 5 or 6 ....i take no pleasure in saying that

I have a soft spot for united , but it wasn't uniteds performance , great sides like city are now, don't allow you to play .

guardiolas record against mourinho , I should imagine , is very good ....overall , he seems to have his number .

4 hours ago, Perthbum said:

xD yep AFL is watched by a few boring aussies and a few boring platic aussies...

4 hours ago, Perthbum said:

xD yep AFL is watched by a few boring aussies and a few boring platic aussies...

disagree pb ...love the afl ...gutted its now on bt sport ....another subscription required ?...so next season hopefully

9 minutes ago, bristolman said:

Can't stand AFL, Rugby League or Football. 

mate , whatever hobby or sport that makes you happy , go for it .

I cant watch rugby league but love the 6 nations and the lions in rugby union

I cant stand watching tennis , but I love watching Wimbledon ?

a great game of AFL takes some beating for me

6 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

mate , whatever hobby or sport that makes you happy , go for it .

I cant watch rugby league but love the 6 nations and the lions in rugby union

I cant stand watching tennis , but I love watching Wimbledon ?

a great game of AFL takes some beating for me

Union is the ultimate ball game, nothing comes close. 

2 hours ago, bristolman said:

Union is the ultimate ball game, nothing comes close. 

big in your part of the world as well .....union starts from Worcester heading s.w from brum ....bristol ( mate played for them ) ....gloucester ...exeter

wasps are local , but not originally from the area .

have been to watch Worcester warriors with the lads ...a thoroughly enjoyable and peaceful experience ....great for kids as well

great afternoon out ?

• Like 1