187 Nomination refusal

orangeyy

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2017 at 17:08, orangeyy said:

My employer is shocked. And there is no reasons why refuse on the document.

The refusal letter must clearly state why the nomination has been refused. If the letter you have been given does not state the reason for refusal, then you have not been given all of the documentation.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Paul1Perth said:

Not easy to get a visa. My Sister and brother in law got refused and he's ex forces and in the police. Too many police applying at the time.

They were devastated.

Just being ex-forces and in the police doesn't make someone automatically eligible. I think police officers currently require state sponsorship, Did they get that and still get refused a visa? 

1 hour ago, Nemesis said:

Just being ex-forces and in the police doesn't make someone automatically eligible. I think police officers currently require state sponsorship, Did they get that and still get refused a visa? 

They had applied to SA police who were the only ones recruiting at the time. 50 vacancies something like 500 applicants from the UK. 

They went for medicals and got invited to the embassy in London where they got a talk from SA police. Thought they were in but they invited 100 applicants and the 50 that didn't get chosen got put in a pool and wrer told they'd be the next intake. 

They were disappointed at the time but after about 6 months of not hearing anything they gave up. I don't think there ever was another intake from SA and they had put their lives on hold for a while. They wanted to move house for ages and had put all that on the back burner. A house came up that they liked and they decided to go for it.

Not long after that WA police started recruiting but they couldn't stand going through the process again. Cost them a lot of money too.

1 hour ago, Paul1Perth said:

They had applied to SA police who were the only ones recruiting at the time. 50 vacancies something like 500 applicants from the UK. 

They went for medicals and got invited to the embassy in London where they got a talk from SA police. Thought they were in but they invited 100 applicants and the 50 that didn't get chosen got put in a pool and wrer told they'd be the next intake. 

They were disappointed at the time but after about 6 months of not hearing anything they gave up. I don't think there ever was another intake from SA and they had put their lives on hold for a while. They wanted to move house for ages and had put all that on the back burner. A house came up that they liked and they decided to go for it.

Not long after that WA police started recruiting but they couldn't stand going through the process again. Cost them a lot of money too.

So it sounds like they didn't make it through the recruitment process vs. having a visa application refused?

6 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

So it sounds like they didn't make it through the recruitment process vs. having a visa application refused?

Thats what it sounds like, didn't even get to apply for the visa never mind get a refusal. I know there's always been a very large field when polcie decide to sponsor cos it doesn't happen often.