187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

28 days tomorrow from when CO got in contact with my Migration Agent.

Whats the chances we will hear some news tomorrow on the 28th day?

Hi Kristy,

Does anyone told you the visa will be granted within 28 days of submitting the requested documents? As I have read on this forum about people who have submitted from January and till today no news.

Hi Kristy,

Does anyone told you the visa will be granted within 28 days of submitting the requested documents? As I have read on this forum about people who have submitted from January and till today no news.

No no-one has said. I had just hoped as we are construction industry which is in high demand here in the NT

The case officer requested for additional documents for nomination. My MA didn't provided it. We appeal it but still lost.

Same thing happened with my first application which get refuged last year. Put new application in may 2016 and still waiting

I think most of us who have been requested to submit more documents will have Thier visa granted at same time. I read on this forum if it's true that ita another officer that will finish the job after submitting the documents requested. So fingers crossed and hope for the day our file will be finalized.

I think most of us who have been requested to submit more documents will have Thier visa granted at same time. I read on this forum if it's true that ita another officer that will finish the job after submitting the documents requested. So fingers crossed and hope for the day our file will be finalized.

Yes hopefully soon,

What Doc's were requested from you? and when did you submit?

Completely understand man, I applied on 23th of March. I woke up every day with a bad mood. I have been told the average waiting time is 6 - 9 months when I first loge my nomination. Then it just getting longer and longer. Now nearly 1 year. Sooooo frustrating.

I left Australia May 2016. I've been waiting 10 months now. When I left rsms only taking 7 months then became 9 months then became up to 12 months. I'm offshore and it's frustrating. I woke up everyday and I'm already in a bad mood. I try to keep myself busy but at the end of the day I still feel depressed..

Yes hopefully soon,

What Doc's were requested from you? and when did you submit?

Medical examination, IELTS , overseas police clearance, and the Australia police clearance we submitted as expired so they requested for new one. We would have get all the documents ready but the MA said we don't need to rush as it will take long time to allocate officer to but suprise CO was allocated when we did not expect. Sometimes all this MA do mislead. It's frustrating

Hi Santosh how r u any updates for ur file . It's too much frustration almost 12 months going to complete

Hi sahibb i am good thank you. How are you? No updates at all. Just wait and see. Documents requested 16 feb submitted 24 feb still waiting waiting waiting. .... so frustrating mate. Anyone knows roughly how long normally they take? Vic team

Requested kids medical on 18 dec

submitted on 4/1/17

its more than 2 months no any news yet

but in last application they refused nominations with in 3 weeks after the submission of requested

document.

does not understand why they take so long now

Medical examination, IELTS , overseas police clearance, and the Australia police clearance we submitted as expired so they requested for new one. We would have get all the documents ready but the MA said we don't need to rush as it will take long time to allocate officer to but suprise CO was allocated when we did not expect. Sometimes all this MA do mislead. It's frustrating

Yes our MA wouldn't upload our police checks then that is what the CO requested. We also wanted to do the medicals but he wouldn't let us until the CO requested them.

So annoying as it delays the whole process longer :sad:

Same to our MA, never advice that the police clearance we submitted has expired, honestly they can mislead slot and they said they are professional. All they want is money and that's all.

Yes, I've found that since he got paid he doesn't reply to my messages.

I asked him for advice in November for a bridging visa B and he wanted $1000 to tell me about and to submit it. I called Immigration and they said it was easy to do on the immi account and only costed $140 for us both. MA wanted $500 each for me and my partner :/

Yes, I've found that since he got paid he doesn't reply to my messages.

I asked him for advice in November for a bridging visa B and he wanted $1000 to tell me about and to submit it. I called Immigration and they said it was easy to do on the immi account and only costed $140 for us both. MA wanted $500 each for me and my partner :/

Actually nothing much in applying the visa, just only companies won't release thier document. It's all uploading all documents you gave them and they are charging exorbitant money for uploading documents without even been professional in what most of them do

Actually nothing much in applying the visa, just only companies won't release thier document. It's all uploading all documents you gave them and they are charging exorbitant money for uploading documents without even been professional in what most of them do

Yes exactly,

Ours has added a fee for scanning and uploading when we have them already scanned and email them to him.

He's based in another state so we have done all the hard work by already having things scanned. All he has to do is save the documents from the emails and upload to IMMI account :mad:.

we should of done our own application but my partners company wanted to go through a MA as they weren't too sure on the process as its been a while since they done it and things have changed since they last done it.

Yes exactly,

Ours has added a fee for scanning and uploading when we have them already scanned and email them to him.

He's based in another state so we have done all the hard work by already having things scanned. All he has to do is save the documents from the emails and upload to IMMI account :mad:.

we should of done our own application but my partners company wanted to go through a MA as they weren't too sure on the process as its been a while since they done it and things have changed since they last done it.

Kristy,

Were you given 28 days ultimatum by immigrationto provide the documents requested?

Hi Guys this waiting is killing me.. i m getting bad thoughts now.. what will I do if it got refused.. I have just got bridging visa A.. is there another way out..

visa+ nomination applied 11/04/2016..2 people Hr country..Cook.. plz advise me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same situation here I don't know what's gona happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk