187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello everyone, I apply 187 from Perth my nomination Lodged :21 Feb 2017 , haven't lodge visa. W.A closed 187 visa application, how about my case? Anyone know if it will effect my case?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hey mate, you are in a difficult situation my friend. I think only registered migration agent or the immigration can only answer your question. Get a legal advice about your case as it's complicated, but if you asked me in my opinion nomination is not your visa it is just a part/requirement of the 187 visa so if you can not lodge anymore a 187 visa that's a big problem. Have yourself a plan B,C,D,E at this stage. Do what is best for you. One thing I can tell you everyone of us here has had a difficult journey but never give up I myself was refused my first Rsms, this is my second time. Successful people didn't succeed in life in just one try, they keep on trying and failing and at the end with all your hard work it will pays off. God bless everyone on your wonderful journey! Good or bad those experiences will make you as a whole!

Hi, friends. This is my first message in the forum and I'm really concerned. I've applied for a 187 visa and my application was lodged on 19 may 2016 on Perth. I've already the RCB approval letter. My question is do you believe I should have some problem with the new policy for restricting 187 visas in WA. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, I apply 187 from Perth my nomination Lodged :21 Feb 2017 , haven't lodge visa. W.A closed 187 visa application, how about my case? Anyone know if it will effect my case?

Am very sure it won't affect you as you've already Lodged your nomination before the new changes. It's going to affect you only if your nomination is not approved. So finger crossed and pray and be possible.

What does that mean mate, he lodged his nomination and hasn't been approved yet, he haven't lodged his 187 visa yet. Don be an expert in such complicated cases please.. DINGKATH you need to go and consult with expertise.

Thank you

Am very sure it won't affect you as you've already Lodged your nomination before the new changes. It's going to affect you only if your nomination is not approved. So finger crossed and pray and be possible.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by DINGKATH viewpost-right.png

Hi, friends. This is my first message in the forum and I'm really concerned. I've applied for a 187 visa and my application was lodged on 19 may 2016 on Perth. I've already the RCB approval letter. My question is do you believe I should have some problem with the new policy for restricting 187 visas in WA. Thanks in advance.

I don't think the new policy will affect your application because the new policy is to stop RCB approval in WA. Since you have got the RCB approval, there is nothing should be worried about.

Did I claimed to be an expert? It's simple English which said it's suspended temporarily and have never stayed it will affect those who have submitted prior the suspension. I can bet it with you she won't be affected. Why want to waste money in seeking professional help when Thier is no need to. DINGKAT just keep calm mate, if in any means you will be affected I believe they would have sent message to you or your MA. But as for now my advice is pray and be possitive.

Hey mate, you are in a difficult situation my friend. I think only registered migration agent or the immigration can only answer your question. Get a legal advice about your case as it's complicated, but if you asked me in my opinion nomination is not your visa it is just a part/requirement of the 187 visa so if you can not lodge anymore a 187 visa that's a big problem. Have yourself a plan B,C,D,E at this stage. Do what is best for you. One thing I can tell you everyone of us here has had a difficult journey but never give up I myself was refused my first Rsms, this is my second time. Successful people didn't succeed in life in just one try, they keep on trying and failing and at the end with all your hard work it will pays off. God bless everyone on your wonderful journey! Good or bad those experiences will make you as a whole!

Same here. I have been refused on my first trial.

But i did not give up. My new employer is ready to sponsor me in early this April.

However, this suspension tied me up, and I can not find another way out rather than moving to other states.

I can understand everyone's frustration. Life must continue. Let's pray and be strong.

God bless everyone

Did I claimed to be an expert? It's simple English which said it's suspended temporarily and have never stayed it will affect those who have submitted prior the suspension. I can bet it with you she won't be affected. Why want to waste money in seeking professional help when Thier is no need to. DINGKAT just keep calm mate, if in any means you will be affected I believe they would have sent message to you or your MA. But as for now my advice is pray and be possitive.

I agree with Stevwtosh. Let's have a look at the information posted on the WA government's website as below: "New applications to certify positions for the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme are temporarily suspended. New information will be posted on the migration portal as it becomes available". So I don't think previous applicants will be affected.

Kristy, new law don't usually affect already lodge application, if it will affect those already lodge application they would clearly make it know in the news.

Yea I'm just thinking though if IMMI are getting heaps of calls now with the people in WA asking what is happening then they will not simply have the time to process applications unless they have a separate team for phone calls and then another just doing applications.

Hi, everyone.

I had been a quiet follower for more than 6 months.

Today, I think it is time to share my miserable story.

I lodged my 187 RSMS application on 11.Jan.2016. I received RCB approval in around April.

After that, my suffering journey started.

My company had been put into receivership in August. And rumors was going around our company was going to bankrupt, even though our venue was operating as usual basis.

My visa was still processing and no further news was provided.

Until November, our company found a few potential buyers and they finalized the sale in December.

I am informed that new ABN number will be issued, therefore, my nomination and visa application won't be approved.

No doubt, I received nomination disapproval on 13 January 2017. It has been a year since I lodged my application.

I thought I was lucky enough that the new company is ready in position to sponsor my 187visa. So I wait another few month.

This week I signed the new employment contract which offers me the identical position and salary package from the new company. But I have been told by my agent that this paperwork as of yet is not available for visa purpose. I have to wait for financial settlement takes place, which may be ready in late of this month or early April.

As most of you alerted, I got the email from my agent, saying that RSMS is temporary no longer available in WA, and no stating what time the RCB will accept new application.

They are asking me if I want to move back to East Coast where is easier to find me a placement.

I am frustrated and exhausted. But this journey must continue.

I wish everyone good luck and to stay strong through this journey.

I feel so sorry for what happened on you. But you sounds like a strong person and your story inspiring me that I have to stay positive.

You will get what you want one day. No pain no gain and this is life! Wish you all the best and good luck.

Dear Stevwtosh,

DINGKATH has lodge nomination only, not a visa itself. Applying for nomination is not considered as visa, New applications are currently suspended so how he gonna apply his 187. That's what i am talking about.

Thank you

Read this from 27May2016, hope you will understand.

Edited by ashuj1

hank you

Yes he has applied for nomination, which is the key in 187 visa. If his nomination is approved immigration have no choice than to let him Lodge is 187 visa. Without nomination approval he can't proceed to apply visa. So the new policy in my own sense simply means no one can apply for nomination untill further notice. Not that those applications already submitted will be affected. If they will be affected it will be stated on the website, or send message to affected applicants, but till such people have from immigration, I will say remain positive and pray

Dear Stevwtosh,

DINGKATH has lodge nomination only, not a visa itself. Applying for nomination is not considered as visa, New applications are currently suspended so how he gonna apply his 187. That's what i am talking about.

Thank you

Read this from 27May2016, hope you will understand.

State could only make decision on RCB approval, which is WA has now suspended. Nomination and Visa application go directly to the national immigration department so that is why visa application shall not be affected as long as the RCB approval has been granted. Since DINGKATH has lodged nomination so I assume he or she has got the RCB approval already.

State could only make decision on RCB approval, which is WA has now suspended. Nomination and Visa application go directly to the national immigration department so that is why visa application shall not be affected as long as the RCB approval has been granted. Since DINGKATH has lodged nomination so I assume he or she has got the RCB approval already.

Absolutely agree you, that is what am saying. Unless his nomination is not approved then only he has problem. But as of now he is okay and just need to stay positive and pray.

HiFriend,

I have applied on same date 19th May. If you got your RCB approved already you dont need to worry. Just Wait and Stay Positive.

Can you please tell me what occupation you applied for and R u HR or LR?

Thanks

If that's the case then its good for our friend DINGKATH, Thank you Stevwtosh and yuderdc for being in this open healthy conversation :laugh:, will get to know more from this.

Cheers!!

Absolutely agree you, that is what am saying. Unless his nomination is not approved then only he has problem. But as of now he is okay and just need to stay positive and pray.

As what I understood here is if the WA only suspended the RCB and not the nomination and 187 visa I think as long as you have lodged already an RCB you'll be good but if you haven't ofcourse you can still apply nomination and visa but for sure it won't get approve without an RCB, but if they suspended RCB and 187 visa that's a problem coz even you get your RCB and nomination approve how could you lodge a 187 visa if it's suspended. Does it makes sense?

That's what my concern was, but Stevwtosh explanation is also making sense, so could go either way.

As what I understood here is if the WA only suspended the RCB and not the nomination and 187 visa I think as long as you have lodged already an RCB you'll be good but if you haven't ofcourse you can still apply nomination and visa but for sure it won't get approve without an RCB, but if they suspended RCB and 187 visa that's a problem coz even you get your RCB and nomination approve how could you lodge a 187 visa if it's suspended. Does it makes sense?

RCB needs to be approve to get nomination approve and to get 187 visa approve it needs nomination approve. It's a chain reaction. WA prohibit applicant to apply RCB so they can't lodge a visa. But the question is did they only suspended RCB and not the 187 visa coz those applicant who has already lodged an RCB means they can still lodge nomination and visa if it wasn't suspended right, but if they suspended RCB and visa even you have lodge your RCB and nomination and get approve how could you lodge a visa if it's suspended.