187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guys... I reckon Immi changed thire way that just showing the actual processing time rather than saying 6 months time so that they can be away from being asked about visa processing time. Time flies. Keep staying positive.

We will get there soon.

Yes, one thing I really don't understand is why those whom have been allocated CO and submitted the requested docs have to wait long to be granted, since the file have been opened.

That's what I m thinking

requested dicument 18 dec 2016

submitted 4-1-17

no any news yet

I think they taking so easy

My timeline,

RCB, Nomination and Visa : 29 June 2016

RCB approved : 02-November

Medical and PCC : Uploaded

HR, NSW, Restaurent Manager

Still waiting...

Ā 

U same as me..

I think we have wait atleast 2 more months

Ā 

Ā 

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

U same as me..

I think we have wait atleast 2 more months

Ā 

Ā 

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

Ā 

Ā 

M also from June but I don't understand what process is immi following

there are so many from march n few from June august n September has already got the result

how they are doing???

Guys,

Ā 

Is Occupation matters on allocating files or just purely the date you lodge your visa?

Ā 

Thank you

Ā 

M also from June but I don't understand what process is immi following

there are so many from march n few from June august n September has already got the result

how they are doingļ™„ļ™„ļ™„

Hi Mate,

Ā 

your timeline says Nomination Lodged on 21 Feb, What about your visa?

Ā 

I've only just started for my 187.

Start waiting.

See you guys next year.

Ā 

Here is my timeline.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

RCB lodged: 12 Jan 2017

RCB approved: 03 Feb 2017

Nomination Lodged: 21 Feb 2017

I agree Stevwtosh.

Ā 

Imagine all applications in a Sushi train making circles, all opened files are put on the rail while they received or waiting ones are still in the queue out of the rail. When a CO takes a sushi plate he can either eat it and decide wether approve it, reject it or put it back in the loop requesting more documents, so next CO will pick it up, generally within 28 days, but we have seen some cases where is taking much longer.

Ā 

So again, patience :)

Global visa processing times

[TABLE=class: ms-rteTable-default, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]ā€‹Stream[/TD]

[TD]ā€‹75 per cent of applications processed[/TD]

[TD]ā€‹90 per cent of applications processed[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ā€‹Direct Entry Pathway[/TD]

[TD]ā€‹11 months[/TD]

[TD]ā€‹12 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ā€‹Transition Pathway[/TD]

[TD]ā€‹8 months[/TD]

[TD]ā€‹9 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

At least its confirmed that takes 11-12 months, now I can sleep properly for few months....:biglaugh:

All the best Guys.

Ā 

thts not true. i have applied nomination on 27/4/16 nd transferred from 457 to 187 nd still waiting.......

Hello guys can anyone who has applied nomination and visa separately share there experiences about the processing times those who has applied visa after the approval of nomination then in how many months u get your visa

Brother i applied my visa application seperatrly.but still waiting for it nomination applied..2 feb 2016 approved 4 nov 2016.... visa applied 2 January .. still waiting .my migration agent said it will take 6 to 7 months

Ā 

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Brother i applied my visa application seperatrly.but still waiting for it nomination applied..2 feb 2016 approved 4 nov 2016.... visa applied 2 January .. still waiting .my migration agent said it will take 6 to 7 months

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

? omg but I had heared after nomination approval there 95% chances that you will

get your visa

btw u applied in which area!!

? omg but I had heared after nomination approval there 95% chances that you will

get your visa

btw u applied in which area!!

Bro i apllied my visa after nomination approved. I apllied 2 jan 2017.its just been 2 and half month yet.i have to wait another 4,5 months

Ā 

Bro i apllied my visa after nomination approved. I apllied 2 jan 2017.its just been 2 and half month yet.i have to wait another 4,5 months

Ā 

I applied from south Australia

Ā 

Hi, everyone.

Ā 

I had been a quiet follower for more than 6 months.

Ā 

Today, I think it is time to share my miserable story.

Ā 

I lodged my 187 RSMS application on 11.Jan.2016. I received RCB approval in around April.

After that, my suffering journey started.

My company had been put into receivership in August. And rumors was going around our company was going to bankrupt, even though our venue was operating as usual basis.

My visa was still processing and no further news was provided.

Until November, our company found a few potential buyers and they finalized the sale in December.

I am informed that new ABN number will be issued, therefore, my nomination and visa application won't be approved.

No doubt, I received nomination disapproval on 13 January 2017. It has been a year since I lodged my application.

Ā 

I thought I was lucky enough that the new company is ready in position to sponsor my 187visa. So I wait another few month.

This week I signed the new employment contract which offers me the identical position and salary package from the new company. But I have been told by my agent that this paperwork as of yet is not available for visa purpose. I have to wait for financial settlement takes place, which may be ready in late of this month or early April.

Ā 

As most of you alerted, I got the email from my agent, saying that RSMS is temporary no longer available in WA, and no stating what time the RCB will accept new application.

They are asking me if I want to move back to East Coast where is easier to find me a placement.

Ā 

I am frustrated and exhausted. But this journey must continue.

Ā 

I wish everyone good luck and to stay strong through this journey.

Hi, everyone.

Ā 

I had been a quiet follower for more than 6 months.

Ā 

Today, I think it is time to share my miserable story.

Ā 

I lodged my 187 RSMS application on 11.Jan.2016. I received RCB approval in around April.

After that, my suffering journey started.

My company had been put into receivership in August. And rumors was going around our company was going to bankrupt, even though our venue was operating as usual basis.

My visa was still processing and no further news was provided.

Until November, our company found a few potential buyers and they finalized the sale in December.

I am informed that new ABN number will be issued, therefore, my nomination and visa application won't be approved.

No doubt, I received nomination disapproval on 13 January 2017. It has been a year since I lodged my application.

Ā 

I thought I was lucky enough that the new company is ready in position to sponsor my 187visa. So I wait another few month.

This week I signed the new employment contract which offers me the identical position and salary package from the new company. But I have been told by my agent that this paperwork as of yet is not available for visa purpose. I have to wait for financial settlement takes place, which may be ready in late of this month or early April.

Ā 

As most of you alerted, I got the email from my agent, saying that RSMS is temporary no longer available in WA, and no stating what time the RCB will accept new application.

They are asking me if I want to move back to East Coast where is easier to find me a placement.

Ā 

I am frustrated and exhausted. But this journey must continue.

Ā 

I wish everyone good luck and to stay strong through this journey.

Ā 

Mate,怀I think moving back is a great idea for you right now. Cross fingers and hope you can finally get PR. Bad thing should not happen to good people.