187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Its such a long slow process :(

especially when processing times on website state 6 months and 187 as a priority 1 group.

Seen in the 186 forum that a few September files have been approved already

I know everyday I feel I am living in Hell...

start to get a hope when the Mig office hour started and finish being frustrated when the Migr office hour finished.

I such have no idea what the CO doing every single day each 8hrs.

start to get a hope when the Mig office hour started and finish being frustrated when the Migr office hour finished.

Totally agree[emoji20]

abs-nomapr2016

The working efficiency is horrible.. My nom lodged 12/12/16 and I give up waiting anymore...

Maybe next year would be my turn..

I left Australia May 2016. I've been waiting 10 months now. When I left rsms only taking 7 months then became 9 months then became up to 12 months. I'm offshore and it's frustrating. I woke up everyday and I'm already in a bad mood. I try to keep myself busy but at the end of the day I still feel depressed..

Guest Simarjot
I left Australia May 2016. I've been waiting 10 months now. When I left rsms only taking 7 months then became 9 months then became up to 12 months. I'm offshore and it's frustrating. I woke up everyday and I'm already in a bad mood. I try to keep myself busy but at the end of the day I still feel depressed..

Hi bro,I can understand your frustration,we left Australia in November 2015,gave all our document to our lawyer before leaving,but he applied our nomination in mid march 2016,I have to kids ,they already missed their one year school life.although we got nomination approved on this Wednesday but still waiting for response for visa(another thing our lawyer did not submitted our visa application with nomination ,after asking many time he applied on 11may 2016)so not sure it will take another month to open visa file or no),our medical has been expried, May immi ask for new which will take another time.also our Australian police and indian police clearance expired,but now we already got new once and those has been uploaded to our application.Just praying to God we soon listen any good news,waiting offshore is very hard,all the time bloody relatives ask for going back.then we have no accurate answer.keep hope one day we will get our Golden email....

Hi bro,I can understand your frustration,we left Australia in November 2015,gave all our document to our lawyer before leaving,but he applied our nomination in mid march 2016,I have to kids ,they already missed their one year school life.although we got nomination approved on this Wednesday but still waiting for response for visa(another thing our lawyer did not submitted our visa application with nomination ,after asking many time he applied on 11may 2016)so not sure it will take another month to open visa file or no),our medical has been expried, May immi ask for new which will take another time.also our Australian police and indian police clearance expired,but now we already got new once and those has been uploaded to our application.Just praying to God we soon listen any good news,waiting offshore is very hard,all the time bloody relatives ask for going back.then we have no accurate answer.keep hope one day we will get our Golden email....

That's right, it's really hard to wait. Anyway congrats for your nom got approved nd am sure you will get your visa soon. Good luck . Can you plz tell when case officer allocated to your file ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conratulations for getting your nomination! Your MA messed you a bit but at least you still got your nomination. This is my second Rsms application. I was fooled by my first one and spent $20,000 for nothing. This second application cost me $17,000. I worked two jobs in Australia for years just to pay visa fees.

Conratulations for getting your nomination! Your MA messed you a bit but at least you still got your nomination. This is my second Rsms application. I was fooled by my first one and spent $20,000 for nothing. This second application cost me $17,000. I worked two jobs in Australia for years just to pay visa fees.

What happened to the first one?

hi all, anyone submitted the visa + nomination at 8/2016? any results? Thx!

We've applied on 12/08/2016.

Allocated Case Officer on 09/02/2017 requesting police checks (which our migration agent had but didn't upload them) and medicals which were completed on 20/02/2017.

Nothing since all was submitted.

Hi Guys this waiting is killing me.. i m getting bad thoughts now.. what will I do if it got refused.. I have just got bridging visa A.. is there another way out..

visa+ nomination applied 11/04/2016..2 people Hr country..Cook.. plz advise me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk