187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Both of your occupations are same? can you share the comparison between you and your friend timeline please.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

One of my friend apply in same month in may 2016

and he got visa first week of feb

and im still waiting

Same to me, we've submitted docs requested on 24th February but still waiting. It usually 2 to 3 weeks visa grant after submitting docs requested but it's difficult to predict nowadays. Lets all hope and keep praying.

Ā 

What is ur time line and occupation mate?

Ā 

Ā 

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

Guest Simarjot

Dear friends,my medical has been expired on 31dec 2016,but on immi account it shows that medical has been finalised and visa application can be continue ,so do you think they will request to get new ones or no?

also my wife have not done ielts so we are going to pay second visa application fee for her,anyone have any idea after nomination approval how long it take to open visa file and to request (SVAC) .....thanks for your reply

Dear friends,my medical has been expired on 31dec 2016,but on immi account it shows that medical has been finalised and visa application can be continue ,so do you think they will request to get new ones or no?

also my wife have not done ielts so we are going to pay second visa application fee for her,anyone have any idea after nomination approval how long it take to open visa file and to request (SVAC) .....thanks for your reply

after paying that fees my friend got visa in 3 weeks

Guest Simarjot
after paying that fees my friend got visa in 3 weeks

They did not ask for that fee yet,I was just wondering when they will ask for it,as my nomination approved yesterday...thanks for replying

Guys my documents were requested on 13/01/2017 and submitted on 15/01/2017 and still waiting until now. No news at all and my MA advised me not to all immigration and just wait for visa to be granted.

Ā 

Police clearance was requested.

Ā 

Anyone on the same boat?

I am very happy to announce that my Nomination has been approved today

ocuupation cook

nomination on 18 th march2016 approved on 8th march

visa on 11th May 2016 still waiting for approval....

good luck to everyone .......

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi saurabh we are from same month, applied as cook, nomination 26th April, visa on 16th May, long waiting my friends :(