187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys,

i would like to share the good news with you, this forum was very useful for me. 

*187 visa granted on 23/10/19 *

Position: Technical Sales Rep

State: Qld

Visa, nomination and rcb application : 26/06/2018

Request for more documents 1: Medicals, police clearance, employee tax return, bas, payslips 03/04/2019

Request for more documents 2: police clearance home country 11/04/2019

Documents requested uploaded first request on 30/04/2019 and second request on 4/05/2019. 

Nomination approval : 04/06/2019

Request for more info 18/09/19 : skill assessment and proof of genuine relationship.

Documenta requested uploaded on 25/09/19 ( I’m married thats why was easy show a lot of evidences of my relationship, for the skill assessment my layer wrote a letter explaining my situation because when I applied, the skill assessment wasn’t required, she also attach a the CEP results showing the qualification obtained in my home country is under the Australian education standard, basically showing there my bachelor is accredited here in Australia and recognised as a bachelor. Each case is different * but in my case where no more info required.

And after 16 months of waiting I got my VISA APPROVAL ON 23st October 2019.

Never lost the hope ... work hard for your goals and you see how the life reward all the efforts. Be patient, if you act right you don’t have anything to be afraid. Keep going and never give up ! 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

4 hours ago, mark23 said:

Got my good news yesterday👍

1st application - Sep-2017 (RCB, Nomination and Visa) 

Cancelled in Jan-2018 (quit Job) 

2nd application - Feb 2018 (Visa) 

April-2018 (Nomination and RCB) 

Aug-2018 - RCB approved 

April-2019 - Medicals and police clearance for India and Australia 

Aug-2019 - Nomination approved 

No documents asked... Just police clearance for UK and Germany 

Visa approved 23rd Oct- 2019

Occupation--Chef 

Congrats Mark! You deserve it! Party hard and wish you all the best in your new chapter of life 💪🏼🎉

• Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 2

1 hour ago, mark23 said:

Thanks Carmen... I'm going to quit this job too now... You know how stressful it is being sponsored by these employers who just want to squeeze you dry...just coz they think they are doing you a favour☺️😏

I am sure you will give the same reason on your citizenship application. Do yousrslf a favour and quit after 2 years. If you got a lot of problems contact fair works. 

• Haha 1

Got my good news yesterday[emoji106]
1st application - Sep-2017 (RCB, Nomination and Visa) 
Cancelled in Jan-2018 (quit Job) 
2nd application - Feb 2018 (Visa) 
April-2018 (Nomination and RCB) 
Aug-2018 - RCB approved 
April-2019 - Medicals and police clearance for India and Australia 
Aug-2019 - Nomination approved 
No documents asked... Just police clearance for UK and Germany 
Visa approved 23rd Oct- 2019
Occupation--Chef 

Rayner. I am sooo happy for you. .
Really happy.. you waited a lot..
Now celebrate your day with your family.

You totally deserve it bro...
Be proud you are aus pr now....yeppiii
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, 

I applied for 187 as Restaurant Manager in Feb 2018. My file opened 4 weeks ago. 
immi asked for police check, medical, and RCB. 
my RCB got rejected recently. Any idea if I have any chance for nomination approval? 
Any one got nomination after RCB rejection? 
All other documents are very solid. Including financial documents

2 minutes ago, Vk108 said:

Hi guys, 

I applied for 187 as Restaurant Manager in Feb 2018. My file opened 4 weeks ago. 
immi asked for police check, medical, and RCB. 
my RCB got rejected recently. Any idea if I have any chance for nomination approval? 
Any one got nomination after RCB rejection? 
All other documents are very solid. Including financial documents

Hey man ,I have got my nomination approved but on cook position ,Also ,  I have done quiet a lot to prove rcb we're wrong

My visa and file open this Tuesday. Asked for documents. PTE result in visa and in nomination asked for employee contract, job description and organisation chart. Submitted everything. Yesterday but i have a problem my  PTE result has expired. I done PTE in January 2016 and lodged visa in March 2018. When I submitted application PTE was valid but now its expired.  I already booked a test next week. I will get my score for sure equal to 6 each but if i faild to get require score what will happen? Is it possible CO will give me more time? 
Please share your experience. 
thanks

8 minutes ago, Cafe manager said:

My visa and file open this Tuesday. Asked for documents. PTE result in visa and in nomination asked for employee contract, job description and organisation chart. Submitted everything. Yesterday but i have a problem my  PTE result has expired. I done PTE in January 2016 and lodged visa in March 2018. When I submitted application PTE was valid but now its expired.  I already booked a test next week. I will get my score for sure equal to 6 each but if i faild to get require score what will happen? Is it possible CO will give me more time? 
Please share your experience. 
thanks

They shouldn't be asking you for English scores again... As long as it was valid at the time of applications (which is 3yrs) it should be based on that score. You should tell them that you have already submitted your PTE. 

12 hours ago, Cafe manager said:

My Agent told me if she asked you then try again and submit otherwise officer will refuse the case. Im bit scared now😔 if i will not able to get 6each what will happen????? 

i don’t think u need to submit a new English score too. As ur PTE didn’t expire when u applied the visa.

14 hours ago, mark23 said:

They shouldn't be asking you for English scores again... As long as it was valid at the time of applications (which is 3yrs) it should be based on that score. You should tell them that you have already submitted your PTE. 

i agree with this statement. as you already submitted your English language test along with your visa application. It’s not your fault as immigration taking more time to finalise your visa application process. you should be ok.

On 24/10/2019 at 22:27, mark23 said:

Thanks Carmen... I'm going to quit this job too now... You know how stressful it is being sponsored by these employers who just want to squeeze you dry...just coz they think they are doing you a favour☺️😏

Congrats! But you still have to work for them for the next two years right?

• Like 1

On 20/10/2019 at 15:53, MNT said:

Hi Dear All.... 

just wanted to cross check with Recent PR holders if you guys have received a letter frm DOHA via post after few months of your visa grant.. 

NOTE:- LETTER ATTACHED

BC902452-2545-4624-AFF0-9D065221460F.jpeg

I had it and the emails and did it. You don’t put any personal info in so it’s okay 👌 they just have your address pre filled out and they ask for nothing else at all! It’s legit 

On 20/09/2019 at 23:20, Rajat Babbar said:

Congratulations Navlove and Zuhana..
Soo happy for you guys..

Its a good feel to see someone exiting thia forum happily.

Pls pray for all of us as we all are stressted/low and worried for our turn also.

Have a great time in Australia as PR.
emoji1317.pngemoji1317.pngemoji1374.pngemoji3.png

Thank u so much 

4 hours ago, regit said:

did any one email directly to immigration.

is it a good decision

mine running on 20th month..

even file not taken..

dont know what to do...

please give an advise

Unfortunately its pointless trying to call them coz your call goes through a call centre that can give you very basic/minimal information... They can't speed up the process of your application. Until a case officer is not assigned its just a waiting game. 

This is my experience trying to call up.. May be others have had better luck. 

Edited by mark23
More info

4 hours ago, mark23 said:

Unfortunately its pointless trying to call them coz your call goes through a call centre that can give you very basic/minimal information... They can't speed up the process of your application. Until a case officer is not assigned its just a waiting game. 

This is my experience trying to call up.. May be others have had better luck. 

thks bro

Hey guys I applied for the 187 visa DE as a Restaurant Manager on the 16th October 2019 and today my agent told me that they have already opened my case.

They have requested to provide Medical and Police report and for the nomination they request RCB, which is still in progress.

So only 2 weeks!

On 24/10/2019 at 22:57, mark23 said:

Congratulations mark pretty much all hard work finally sorted life definitely will change. Good luck