187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

10 hours ago, Cippalippa said:
This is the grant letter that a friend of mine got but a few years ago.

It says:

Your obligations
You must meet the following obligations:
- commence employment within six (6) months of arriving in Australia as the holder of this visa or
- within six (6) months of the visa grant if you are already in Australia

remain employed in the nominated position in the regional area for at least two (2) years.

Your visa may be cancelled if you do not make a genuine effort to comply with the above mentioned obligations. If you have any enquiries regarding your obligations please contact 131 881 or write to the Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry Centre of Excellence nearest you. More details can be found on our website at www.immi.gov.au/contacts/centres-of- excellence/

3 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

It says:

Your obligations
You must meet the following obligations:
- commence employment within six (6) months of arriving in Australia as the holder of this visa or
- within six (6) months of the visa grant if you are already in Australia

remain employed in the nominated position in the regional area for at least two (2) years.

Your visa may be cancelled if you do not make a genuine effort to comply with the above mentioned obligations. If you have any enquiries regarding your obligations please contact 131 881 or write to the Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry Centre of Excellence nearest you. More details can be found on our website at www.immi.gov.au/contacts/centres-of- excellence/

Yeah its just only about being employed with them. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow and find out of living conditions

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JUU said:

Yeah its just only about being employed with them. Maybe I'll call them tomorrow and find out of living conditions

Talked to my lawyer and told me that there is no obligations of living in regional, as along as I stay with my curreny employer.

• Like 1

15 July: RCB applied 
23 July RCB approved
24 July: Nomination applied
15 Aug Nomination approved
28 Aug: Visa applied
3 Sep: Medical check & some consent forms requested
23 Sep: requests completed
8 Oct: Visa granted 

Sounds simple? well, it wasn't. We were told that our visa application would be supported after two years of the service. we agreed. then we learned 187 will be discontinued before that. Since then we had a lengthy negotiation & discussion with the employer by providing supportive evidence why we need PR. Finally I was able to persuade them and they decided to support our application 6 months early. After reading posts here, I was getting ready to wait long but few changes in regulation, such as priority processing order, worked well for us. 

Wish you all the best

• Congratulations 1

On 08/10/2019 at 21:07, NZCHACHA said:

15 July: RCB applied 
23 July RCB approved
24 July: Nomination applied
15 Aug Nomination approved
28 Aug: Visa applied
3 Sep: Medical check & some consent forms requested
23 Sep: requests completed
8 Oct: Visa granted 

Sounds simple? well, it wasn't. We were told that our visa application would be supported after two years of the service. we agreed. then we learned 187 will be discontinued before that. Since then we had a lengthy negotiation & discussion with the employer by providing supportive evidence why we need PR. Finally I was able to persuade them and they decided to support our application 6 months early. After reading posts here, I was getting ready to wait long but few changes in regulation, such as priority processing order, worked well for us. 

Wish you all the best

Congratulations 🥳 

you are very lucky!!! Was it direct entry or are you on aTSS Visa? 

Guys....no words to express my feeling now...got my Golden mail just minutes ago. here my time line:

State: QLD

position : primary product inspector 

visa and nomination applied 16/01/2018

nomination approved 18/06/2019

s56 on 19/06/2019

visa approved 10/10/2019

guys this was my goal and now i feel free. i HOPE everyone gets good news very soon! YOUR DAY WILL COME !

• Congratulations 3

16 minutes ago, ASAKY said:

Guys....no words to express my feeling now...got my Golden mail just minutes ago. here my time line:

State: QLD

position : primary product inspector 

visa and nomination applied 16/01/2018

nomination approved 18/06/2019

s56 on 19/06/2019

visa approved 10/10/2019

guys this was my goal and now i feel free. i HOPE everyone gets good news very soon! YOUR DAY WILL COME !

congratulations 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, Maria Demonte said:

that is awesome! Which state?

I chose to go with 190 over the 187 - did not realise it would happen so quickly. I thought 190 is quicker 🙂 You are very lucky. Congratualtions

Thank you. we are in QLD. I thought 190 would be quicker...but because the main applicant had to be my hubby and I knew he wouldn't be bothered with all those chores like skills assessment & English exam so I approached to his employer and negotiated it. It was mostly me who wanted to get PR for our child. 

• Like 1

Good news. G mail 

Hey guys ,sharing my time line. 

Applied visa and rcb Feb 2018

rcb approved march 2018

Nomination approved 18 jan 2019

Further information AFP and medical   6 feb 2019

Visa granted today

Qld

after 11 years struggle is over

wish you all guys very very best of luck

• Congratulations 3

3 hours ago, NZCHACHA said:

Thank you. we are in QLD. I thought 190 would be quicker...but because the main applicant had to be my hubby and I knew he wouldn't be bothered with all those chores like skills assessment & English exam so I approached to his employer and negotiated it. It was mostly me who wanted to get PR for our child. 

Same here... I know the feeling💕hope you are out celebrating 🥳 

Hi everyone, we got our golden email few hours ago. Here is my timeline. 

Rcb applied 23/05/2019

Rcb approved 24/07/2019

Nomination and visa applied 23/05/2019

Medical and police clearance done on 31/07/2019

No documents required for nomination or visa. 

Nomination approved 14/10/2019

Visa granted 14/10/2019

State: QLD

Total wait time: 4 months and 2 weeks 

I wish every one in this forum will get their golden emails very soon. 

👊👊👊❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5