187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi guys

can we apply another visa at the processing time of 187.

mine is running o 19 th month..

when i ask my ma of a second option he suggests 482 in parallel. will it affects my 187.

i am offshore can any one give a suggestion please..

Ā 

Ā 

HiĀ 

I have a bit of tricky question to ask.Ā 

What is considered full time work.

38 hours or whatever the contract says.

if contract says 40 hours per week.Ā 

Will the extra two hours considered overtime. Or not.Ā 

Please someone help me with that.Ā 

33 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Hi guysĀ 

immi asked about nomination docs on 17 sepĀ 2019Ā and give us 28 days to submit butĀ 

Submitted by 1 oct 2019

no response after that waiting ..Ā 

does anyone have same experience Ā ?

Yeah me too they asked for s56 more documents on 16 August and gave us 28days we submitted all after 27days and then they sent us another s56 requesting for more documents... Took 6 days to submit the rest after that no news.Ā 

4 hours ago, Cook187 said:

HiĀ 

I have a bit of tricky question to ask.Ā 

What is considered full time work.

38 hours or whatever the contract says.

if contract says 40 hours per week.Ā 

Will the extra two hours considered overtime. Or not.Ā 

Please someone help me with that.Ā 

Department of immigration does not care if its 38 or 40 as long as its not below 38 hours, but according to Fairworks they described full-time as only 38 hours anything over that should be overtime. Unfortunately some employers will find a way to get around that to cheat their employeesšŸ˜

Edited by mark23
Typo

6 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Department of immigration does not care if its 38 or 40 as long as its not below 38 hours, but according to Fairworks they described full-time as only 38 hours anything over that should be overtime. Unfortunately some employers will find a way to get around that to cheat their employeesšŸ˜

Thanks mark

23 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Yeah me too they asked for s56 more documents on 16 August and gave us 28days we submitted all after 27days and then they sent us another s56 requesting for more documents... Took 6 days to submit the rest after that no news.Ā 

Itā€™s hard time when they ask for docs and not reply ..Ā 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Itā€™s hard time when they ask for docs and not reply ..Ā 

Yup and there is no way you can contact the case officer like 10 years back where you could contact the case officer by email... Now its just a generic email address or the call center number where they can't provide you with proper information.Ā 

1 minute ago, mark23 said:

Yup and there is no way you can contact the case officer like 10 years back where you could contact the case officer by email... Now its just a generic email address or the call center number where they can't provide you with proper information.Ā 

šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡

Hi all,

I have lodged my RCB beginning of Aug, officerĀ requested more infoĀ in Sept, and since its been a month I have got no news.Ā 

I know most of you have got their RCB approved and are at the visa stage, but has anyone of you been through this? I really thought RCB process wasĀ straight forward, but I was indeed wrong.

I wont lie, am really worried cause am left with only 4 weeks to apply for the visa (I am also aware, am wasting time cause I can apply for it now, but my lawyer recommended me to wait and apply it all at once, once this is approved). I am just scared if i lodge now, and this come negatif, what will I do.

I am applying from NT, would anyone know whether they are under the pump cause 187Ā is coming soon to an end?

The wait is killing me.

Thanks folks!

14 minutes ago, Iloveaus said:

Hi all,

I have lodged my RCB beginning of Aug, officerĀ requested more infoĀ in Sept, and since its been a month I have got no news.Ā 

I know most of you have got their RCB approved and are at the visa stage, but has anyone of you been through this? I really thought RCB process wasĀ straight forward, but I was indeed wrong.

I wont lie, am really worried cause am left with only 4 weeks to apply for the visa (I am also aware, am wasting time cause I can apply for it now, but my lawyer recommended me to wait and apply it all at once, once this is approved). I am just scared if i lodge now, and this come negatif, what will I do.

I am applying from NT, would anyone know whether they are under the pump cause 187Ā is coming soon to an end?

The wait is killing me.

Thanks folks!

My RCB took nearly 4 months to be approved... Don't wait for the RCB, many people are getting a positive outcome for their visa with a rejection in their RCB. I'm not saying its not important but its no point waiting for that. I applied for my visa first then a month later I applied for the RCB and nomination. Force your lawyer to proceed with your application.Ā 

14 minutes ago, Cafe manager said:

Pleaseļ»æĀ share your timeline and other detaiļ»ælsĀ ļ»æ

Rcb, nomi, visa applied feb 2018

rcb approved 11/18

nomination docs request 16 sep 19

submitted 1st oct 19

nomination approved 18 oct 19

no further docs req for medical or AFPĀ 

medical already submitted 2 months ago but no req yetĀ 

waitingĀ 

10 hours ago, mark23 said:

Hi Mark,

Im so confusing abt s56. Is it only about personal issues such as police check and health conditions? Can i pls ask what did they require u in the both s56?

Thanks Mark

1 hour ago, Linh Hoang said:

Hi Mark,

Im so confusing abt s56. Is it only about personal issues such as police check and health conditions? Can i pls ask what did they require u in the both s56?

Thanks Mark

Linh they asked for my UK police clearance and medicals in the first s56 and the second s56 they asked for my wife's UK police clearance and my German police clearance.Ā 

Edited by mark23
Typo
  • Thanks 1

RCB appliedĀ 26th of July 2019

RCB approval 1st of August 2019

Nomination and Visa applied 8th of August 2019

Nomination approved 17th of September andĀ S56 medicals and AFP

Medicals done 25th of September 2019

Visa granted 18th of October 2019

Occupation CookĀ 

Ā 

• Congratulations 1

8 hours ago, mark23 said:

Linh they asked for my UK police clearance and medicals in the first s56 and the second s56 they asked for my wife's UK police clearance and my German police clearance.Ā 

I got a s56 request for my NZ police check while i had submitted theĀ police checks of all countries that i lived more than a year and the Nz one is the most updated(27/3/2019). The other countriesĀ are 4/3/2019 and 19/1/2019.Ā So confused whether they ask for them again coz I expected that it could beĀ the last step. Do u know how long a police check and a medical check last for? Did u check and submit your police check and medical check before?

1 minute ago, Linh Hoang said:

I got a s56 request for my NZ police check while i had submitted theĀ police checks of all countries that i lived more than a year and the Nz one is the most updated(27/3/2019). The other countriesĀ are 4/3/2019 and 19/1/2019.Ā So confused whether they ask for them again coz I expected that it could beĀ the last step. Do u know how long a police check and a medical check last for? Did u check and submit your police check and medical check before?

All police clearance and medicals are valid for only 12 months... According to dates if your nomination is approved then there is very little chances of immigration asking you to do them again.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1