187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everybodyĀ 

Looking for a bit of information.Ā 

If I get sponsored on a 187 DE visa for a regional area can I stay in another regional area as long as my employer is paying me is from the area I have been nominated and sponsored from ?Ā 

On 13/11/2019 at 18:56, 187 chef said:

File is offshore but i m onshore

I think your visa will not be approved until you leave and go offshore. If you are holding the same passport for your application and you are in the county already.Ā 

For example if you have a French and Italian passport and you applied offshore on you French passport for your 187 Chef visa and you are in Australia with your Italian passport then your visa can still be granted. But if you have only one passport and you in Australia already but your application is offshore your visa won't be processed until you leave.

This is my understanding, (through a friend who has Italian and Brazilian passports) if anyone finds this explanation wrong please don't get hyper about it, just present your explanation.Ā 

• Haha 1

RSMS 187 Direct Stream

Processing Time

Just got my Golden mail a fewĀ minutes ago.Ā 

Hereā€™sĀ my time line:

Regional Certifying Board (RCB) Certification Submission - 18 July 2019

RCB approved - 25 September 2019

Nomination Submission - 2 October 2019

Nomination approved - 8 October 2019

Application Submission - 11 October 2019

Medical check-up 24 October 2019

Additional supporting documents - 28 October 2019.

PR Granted - 15 November 2019

• Congratulations 4

18 hours ago, mark23 said:

I think your visa will not be approved until you leave and go offshore. If you are holding the same passport for your application and you are in the county already.Ā 

For example if you have a French and Italian passport and you applied offshore on you French passport for your 187 Chef visa and you are in Australia with your Italian passport then your visa can still be granted. But if you have only one passport and you in Australia already but your application is offshore your visa won't be processed until you leave.

This is my understanding, (through a friend who has Italian and Brazilian passports) if anyone finds this explanation wrong please don't get hyper about it, just present your explanation.Ā 

I was here on student visa got refused while renewing then I applied aat ,went outside from Australia applied RSMS and came back

On 15/11/2019 at 16:54, mark23 said:

Nah, with RSMS you can be approved no matter when you're onshore or offshore.Ā 

Some specific visa requires you to be onshore to be granted for example 485 visa.

1 hour ago, ring3018 said:

Nah, with RSMS you can be approved no matter when you're onshore or offshore.Ā 

Some specific visa requires you to be onshore to be granted for example 485 visa.

Yes I do understand that but if you apply Onshore you have to be in the country and if you apply offshore you have to be outside Australia, you can't be in the country and have an offshore application.Ā 

Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
7 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Yes I do understand that but if you apply Onshore you have to be in the country and if you apply offshore you have to be outside Australia, you can't be in the country and have an offshore application.Ā 

Ā 

Yup What you said is right. But you can fly to your country, apply offshore, come back (if you have a valid visa) and wait for your visa that you apply to be granted onshore.Ā 

Unless you don't have any valid visa at all to come back to Australia at all then you have to be offshore to wait for your visa.

Edited by ring3018

Hi guysĀ 

I am stressed .. can you suggest me about thisĀ 

I got nomination approved on 18 octĀ 

immi req paper for visa - 19 oct they give me 28 daysĀ 

pcc submitted on 4th nov on same day inform to immi we will pay for partner English .Ā 

No news after that 28 days goneĀ 

Ā 

On 16/11/2019 at 21:08, ring3018 said:

Yup What you said is right. But you can fly to your country, apply offshore, come back (if you have a valid visa) and wait for your visa that you apply to be granted onshore.Ā 

Unless you don't have any valid visa at all to come back to Australia at all then you have to be offshore to wait for your visa.

Here is what i found DHA

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/regional-sponsor-migration-scheme-187/direct-entry-stream#HowTo

image.png.3dda4bf04bd733c932c8dcb51ae9236c.png

• Like 1

Hi guys ...

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  actually I just want some information if anyone can help , I got my 187 last year in august working at that place from Oct 2015 was still working there Now last Friday we came to know that company went for liquidation which we have no idea how ?? My question is as per 187 condition my contract is Finishing in coming august so what should I do now .. can anyone suggest please .Ā 
thanksĀ 

Hi guys ...
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  actually I just want some information if anyone can help , I got my 187 last year in august working at that place from Oct 2015 was still working there Now last Friday we came to know that company went for liquidation which we have no idea how ?? My question is as per 187 condition my contract is Finishing in coming august so what should I do now .. can anyone suggest please .Ā 
thanksĀ 

This is one of the lucky circumstances where you get to be free from your workplace before the 2 years work and still keep the 187 visa ;-)

Congratulations!

Hi guys,

I received an email from immi ask me to ā€œ invitation to comment on adverse informationā€. In that email they said that on 20 July 2018, they found on company website our phone number and they called for interview, they said they talked to our company HR manager and that lady said that she didnā€™t know about me and my nominated position. However,Ā 

1. Our company donā€™t have HR department or HR manager, my director in charge in recruitment as well. Also they can see on companyā€™s chart there is no HR department.Ā Ā Ā 

2. They didnā€™t mention the name of the lady that they interviewedĀ 

3. They said the interview made in july 2018, that mean one and a half years ago, why they just let us know before yesterday.. itā€™s so weirdĀ 

they give us 28 days to explain.. my boss is really angry now.. we are waiting from 11/2016 until now. My MA and my boss will fight for it..Ā 

Iā€™m just wondering any chance for me to get my nomination and visa approve, we donā€™t want to give up.. almost 3 years already šŸ˜¢

On 29/09/2019 at 22:08, Jassu said:

Ā 

Got my golden email yesterday

Applied on 28/02/18

rcb approved -11/18

immi request for docs for nomi- 16 sep 19

nomination approved- 18 oct 19

immi req docs for visa- 19 octĀ 

visa grant - 19 nov 19

thank you guysĀ 

• Congratulations 2

1 hour ago, Jassu said:

Applied on 28/02/18

rcb approved -11/18

visa grant - 19 nov 19

thank you guysĀ 

Hi congratulations....

What about your spouse ielts???Ā 

Didi you pay for it..??

1 hour ago, Jassu said:

Applied on 28/02/18

rcb approved -11/18

visa grant - 19 nov 19

thank you guysĀ 

Congrats!!! You are very lucky. I got nomination approval on same day but now no news yet. So stressful !!! šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

5 hours ago, Ruby Truong said:

Hi guys,

I received an email from immi ask me to ā€œ invitation to comment on adverse informationā€. In that email they said that on 20 July 2018, they found on company website our phone number and they called for interview, they said they talked to our company HR manager and that lady said that she didnā€™t know about me and my nominated position. However,Ā 

1. Our company donā€™t have HR department or HR manager, my director in charge in recruitment as well. Also they can see on companyā€™s chart there is no HR department.Ā Ā Ā 

2. They didnā€™t mention the name of the lady that they interviewedĀ 

3. They said the interview made in july 2018, that mean one and a half years ago, why they just let us know before yesterday.. itā€™s so weirdĀ 

they give us 28 days to explain.. my boss is really angry now.. we are waiting from 11/2016 until now. My MA and my boss will fight for it..Ā 

Iā€™m just wondering any chance for me to get my nomination and visa approve, we donā€™t want to give up.. almost 3 years already šŸ˜¢

Omg thatā€™s so strange.

I provided some selfies with my shop, the tax invoices I issued to my clients, the picture of ourĀ certificates stuck on the wall together (my bossā€™s, my colleagueā€™s and mine) so IMMIĀ didnā€™t have aĀ chance to question about I wasĀ at the shop or not.

Good luck...Ā šŸ¤žšŸ»Ā 

• Like 1