187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 minute ago, Nil71 said:

Hey , you have to work 2 year with you 187 visa nominationator employer full time. But extra part time another job also you can do. If you don’t work with employer 2 from the 187 visa grant then employer can make complaints against you to immigration and your Pr may be cancel or immigration ask your u why you are not working with employer. That is obligation of 187 visa not duties ok. But tha what it is.

Yes, has to be full-time, as per your contract. Unless you and your employer mutually agree that part-time is fine, then you’re safe (they won’t report you).

But if the employer needs you full-time, that’s what you must do.

10 hours ago, VJA said:

hello eyeryone I also got a refusal of nomination as cook applied from qld in july 2016 immi told why owner could not find an australian,

If they have to refuse for these silly reason why they allow people to put files & what the mean of RCB approval? its waste of time & money

Can u please explain what type of business was that..i also apply as cook from qld..Jan 2017..so stressed..

6 minutes ago, Singh89 said:

Reason is why ur business need a full time paid person, u can hire local 

6 minutes ago, Singh89 said:

Mate, How did you apply without skill assessment ? Also may you write exactly the reason of refusal because  you’re writing a question why your employer can’t hire local that’s not a reason it’s a question. 

38 minutes ago, Singh89 said:

I'm sorry but this can not be the real reason...

The point is: Your employer Nominated you for the Visa because he/she couldn't find any Australian (this is the main reason why we are here and why they are giving to us the chance to stay).

Before you submitted your Visa The company, should prove it...with the "Summary of domestic recruitment", this is the list of modes of advertising of recruitment efforts by the organisation in the last 12 months.

I hope this make sense for you...

On 23/03/2018 at 10:33, MilaMocha said:

Yes, has to be full-time, as per your contract. Unless you and your employer mutually agree that part-time is fine, then you’re safe (they won’t report you).

But if the employer needs you full-time, that’s what you must do.

Edited by Deza

I'm sorry but this can not be the real reason...
The point is: Your employer Nominated you for the Visa because he/she couldn't find any Australian (this is the main reason why we are here and why they are giving to us the chance to stay).
Before you submitted your Visa The company, should prove it...with the "Summary of domestic recruitment", this is the list of modes of advertising of recruitment efforts by the organisation in the last 12 months.
I hope this make sense for you...

Just wondering.
R u sure advertised should atleast one year if some finds genuine employee in few week or months then what should be done ?
Wait or let him go?

8 minutes ago, atamel said:

Just wondering.
R u sure advertised should atleast one year if some finds genuine employee in few week or months then what should be done ?
Wait or let him go?

They asked all the advertisements done ( social media, local newspapers ect) before the "not Australian" apply for the Visa. They need to make sure that the employers make a huge effort to find an Australian.

This is what my MA explained to me... 

4 hours ago, Deza said:

Guys, Realistically immi dont have time to process PAID application. how come they gonna dig again on those visa which they already have granted. 

one of my friend had same problem, even he himself notified to the immi about change of the circumstances. Immi said "you have been granted PR visa, therefore you will be consider local and fari work or other regulatory authority will look in to it first"

and to be honest i have never every heard of any PR cancellation since the RSMS come into existence.   

Unfortunately I did see a guy who was made redundant by a restaurant and then the immigration sent him a "Cancellation Notification". So it's better to follow all the rules