187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

30 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

IMG_2589.PNG
Is it disappointing for someone else as well..taking my all hopes away

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

It is really hard to understand immi's way of working. There are so many people are waiting for April 2016 and few for March 2016 as well. NowĀ they jumpedĀ from april to may 2016 without clearing March and April 2016.Ā 

Hi Guys
Nomination was grant 15 of june 2017
Nomination and visa applied 5 th May 2016
3 people Ā ( me my wife and my son)
Case officer allocated. Medical examination wanted cause old one was expired. Done 26th of june 2017
On july 5th i check online immi account that my status is changing from the " information requested" to " assessment in progress". Ā Till waiting. My health clearance was providerd on 1th of july 2017.Ā 
Waiting for VISA approval. Dont know now whyĀ is delaying. Any suggestions??? Thanks.
Good luck to everyone. Ā May Almighty grant us all with allĀ 

Hope you have your pr granted soon.
Just wondering when they ask you for medical examination, and after you done that, have you press the button on your IMMI account call "information provided"?

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

1 hour ago, Raymond said:

Just wondering when they ask you for medical examination, and after you done that, have you press the button on your IMMI account call "information provided"?

Thanks bro. I has been doneĀ by migration agent. I checked it through my immi account. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Raymond said:

They asked me for medical 15 th of june the day my nomination was granted. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Mentor said:

Yes, call them. My situation was very similar to yours. I called them and I got my visa later on the same day. Ā 

Good Luck.

How did u apply is it through migration agent. Ā If i call immi personally is they answer my inquiry or do i need to go through agent? Thanks.Ā 

2 hours ago, TommyC said:

Hi Guys,

Anyone have been requested an audited Balance Sheet and P&L? Are these financial statements need to be audited by external auditor or just internal accountant?

Thanks.

Yes Tommy,

Ā 

They asked me and also they mentioned all the BAS and Financial statement should be done my Accountant only

19 hours ago, jewel said:

How did u apply is it through migration agent. Ā If i call immi personally is they answer my inquiry or do i need to go through agent? Thanks.Ā 

Yes, I am on same boat too.

You can call immigration for status, Even you are with agent. I did the same and my CO said my file with third party.

I submitted my docs pcc on 14th July and waiting for 2VAC invoice.

4 minutes ago, YNNUS said:

Yes, I am on same boat too.

You can call immigration for status, Even you are with agent. I did the same and my CO said my file with third party.

I submitted my docs pcc on 14th July and waiting for 2VAC invoice.

when did u apply visa and nomination ,, YNNUS

22 minutes ago, YNNUS said:

Yes Tommy,

Ā 

They asked me and also they mentioned all the BAS and Financial statement should be done my Accountant only

Thanks a lot man. So the signature from my accountant should be alright hey.Ā I hadĀ been worrying about finding an auditor to audit the financial statements.Ā 

1 hour ago, hit1981 said:

yes bro...20th dec

Anyone from Dec 2016??

well mine is 4/12, what do you guys reckon how long will it take for us? Does it Ā happen that there are more files towards the end of financial year because of the changes they bring in every July which is causing delays as of now and it might be a bit faster once these may/June files are done?

Hie I have been a silent follower of this forum since few months. I just couldn't stop myself from asking people out here. Is anyone from may 18 2016, Chef, DE onshore, VIC. Have heard nothing so far whatsoever. Tried to call few times already but same old answer.Ā 

I think they doing may now...
Try to call them
u may have good news...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk