Hi

Here Childcare Room Leader ACT

After approval of RCB, I filed

Nomination on 30.10.2017

Visa on 31.10.2017

Nomination opened on 20.3.2019

Requested some documents which submitted on 15.04.2019

Nomination approved on 23.04.2019

Visa File opened same day and asked some documents like AFP Certificate, Medical, Form 80.

submitted on 09.05.2019

No news so far. Any idea about approval of visa please?

Check ur status on immi account 

Ur file will be finalised after few steps like initial assesment , further assesment and finalised 

Check the status of given documents and received date tooo 

These all things will help u more 

Actually I have an MA. He has not given access to me. He did not bother to check status. He is of the view that he will receive email from Immigration when there is any development. Anyhow thanks for sharing your thoughts.

9 minutes ago, Tipu said:

Actually I have an MA. He has not given access to me. He did not bother to check status. He is of the view that he will receive email from Immigration when there is any development. Anyhow thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Tipu your MA doesn't need to give you access...you can get access yourself by details on your bridging visa. You can even upload your own documents without giving them to your MA.

• Like 1

I have a question for everyone to ask..i Always check my immi account for an update and see this page..i this normal ..i gave all my docs to my MA but its showing 0 of 60 documents ..my file is not yet opened

Feb 2018 Retail manager ACT

02B29523-8C0E-4F0B-BEA7-2C8B45CB035D.png

24 minutes ago, Avygill said:

I have a question for everyone to ask..i Always check my immi account for an update and see this page..i this normal ..i gave all my docs to my MA but its showing 0 of 60 documents ..my file is not yet opened

Feb 2018 Retail manager ACT

02B29523-8C0E-4F0B-BEA7-2C8B45CB035D.png

It is a bit strange definitely.... of courses most of the documents would be submitted for your nomination but atleast some documents should be uploaded here like your passport or licence for identification evidence of employment and work experience. So roughly you should see 3/60 documents atleast. This could be more if you have attached police clearance and other documents too. This is my understanding but your MA could be waiting for immigration to ask for documents before they decided to upload it.

1 hour ago, mark23 said:

It is a bit strange definitely.... of courses most of the documents would be submitted for your nomination but atleast some documents should be uploaded here like your passport or licence for identification evidence of employment and work experience. So roughly you should see 3/60 documents atleast. This could be more if you have attached police clearance and other documents too. This is my understanding but your MA could be waiting for immigration to ask for documents before they decided to upload it.

Yes I think so aswell coz my MA got all the docs but maybe his plan is that immi ask for the docs first..

10 hours ago, mark23 said:

Tipu your MA doesn't need to give you access...you can get access yourself by details on your bridging visa. You can even upload your own documents without giving them to your MA.

Hi Mark,

Could you please explain how can I do that? I am not the main applicant, it is my partner. However we both have BVA not active at the moment.

Visa applied Oct/2018

Nomination approved 23/feb/2019

PC and medical exams requested for the main applicant 23/feb/19

Partner (myself) added to the application on 06/03/2019

Medical exams and PC asked for me on 12/03/19.

Further police checks requested and submitted for me on 10/04/19.

Still waiting, no news so far. 

Hey guys just a bad one.

Got the refusal on Friday.

Reason- Immi think there is no manager required in the business, they think its more supervisor position rather than manager.

Applied on 31st july 17, almost 22 months ago.

6 hours ago, lleo said:

Hi Mark,

Could you please explain how can I do that? I am not the main applicant, it is my partner. However we both have BVA not active at the moment.

Visa applied Oct/2018

Further police checks requested and submitted for me on 10/04/19.

First you make your immi account using the primary applicants details, then you click on import a file and here you give the details from your BVA. Even though your bridging visa is not active your status will show that your file is received. Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Guys tell me one thing..

The new prime minister of Australia Mr. Scott Morrison .. is he against immigrants?

Just wanted to clear this thing as some one told me that visa will be hard from now.

Hi Rajat...I believe so too...it's not always as clear as black and white as no politician will say that they are against immigration unless they are white supremacist like Pauline Hanson who openly say all Asians should be stopped coming into Australia. 

The Lib's proposed the migration cuts to 160k for next 3 years of which 70% for skilled 30% for family & special visas. They also proposed the visa price hikes including parent visa's to a ridiculous amount of $20000 for a 10year visa and this does not include them on any medical benifits, does not allow them to renew from within the country and only one set of parents are allowed from either of the partners side. However they are introducing lucrative student visas for students willing to study in a regional area would be getting a scholarship and an extra year to stay on PSW. The other proposals is that Aussies can buy a home with 5% deposit rather than a 20% as before.

Now the Labour party with poor old Bill who I believe could have been the best PM Australia could of had coz he is like an everyday bloke (but smart and has empathy) who doesn't have answers made up at the top of his head, who stumbles upon some questions because that's what an everyday person would do only devious and politically cunning ones have answers made up or if they don't they will still give U an answer totally unrelated to your question making you believe that's the answer your looking for. Good example of that was Malcolm Turnbull. So basically I feel Lib's are against immigration.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, July17 said:

Hey guys just a bad one.

Reason- Immi think there is no manager required in the business, they think its more supervisor position rather than manager.

Please can u explain what sort of business it was and in which state?

7 hours ago, July17 said:

Hey guys just a bad one.

Sorry to hear this... but don’t loose hope.

join the AAT APPEAL FOR 187 NOMINATION REFUSAL page. 

You can take it forward with success AAT stories on that page.

i had the same reason for my Nomination Refusal in December 2017.

9 minutes ago, MNT said:

Sorry to hear this... but don’t loose hope.

join the AAT APPEAL FOR 187 NOMINATION REFUSAL page. 

You can take it forward with success AAT stories on that page.

i had the same reason for my Nomination Refusal in December 2017.

Did you win

9 hours ago, July17 said:

Hey guys just a bad one.

Its very disheartening that you waited 22 months and got a rejection. If they want to reject they should reply within 12months of timeframe. Have you applied as restaurant manager or retail  manager ?

5 minutes ago, Tosh14 said:

Its very disheartening that you waited 22 months and got a rejection. If they want to reject they should reply within 12months of timeframe. Have you applied as restaurant manager or retail  manager ?

What 12 months of time-frame?

1 hour ago, jassie said:

Did you win

Yes I won my case within 4hrs without even attending. But it took 14months for AAT to open my file. Then they requested few documents, we submitted them in 15days, on the 15th Day around 1pm. AAT Approved the Nomination straightaway. I am from SA, Retail Manager.

following my win, there is another applicant who won his case the same way as mine. Follow that page and read the previous posts. You will see the entire story.

btw what’s your occupation and state?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tosh14 said:

A min. of 12 months of processing time

There is no such thing as 12 months time-frame. The can refuse anytime within the processing time which right now sits at 24 months. There's cases that take more than this and still get refused.

1 minute ago, MilaMocha said:

There is no such thing as 12 months time-frame. The can refuse anytime within the processing time which right now sits at 24 months. There's cases that take more than this and still get refused.

I know.. This is my opinion about 12 months time frame. A person keeps his hopes up and after waiting 22 months if they get rejection. That is painful.

7 hours ago, mark23 said:

First you make your immi account using the primary applicants details, then you click on import a file and here you give the details from your BVA. Even though your bridging visa is not active your status will show that your file is received. Hope this helps.

Thanks Mark, I have access to it now.

Application status: Further assessment.

As a second applicant, the last message from immi was in 10/apr regarding only my functional english and further police checks.

Does it mean that all the other requests and documents have been access and are ok?

Or they access the documents in parts?

Visa applied Oct/2018

Further police checks and functional english requested and submitted for me on 10/04/19.

2 minutes ago, Tosh14 said:

I know.. This is my opinion about 12 months time frame. A person keeps his hopes up and after waiting 22 months if they get rejection. That is painful.

Ah ok, it seemed to me as you're mentioning a rule, not your opinion, hence my comment.