187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Now MA said me to launch nomination & 187 visa togather, Recently i Have to prepare all docs including international & afp police check expect ??????? check. How about you Ropar?
My nomination got approved in nov 2016.i applied my visa 3 jan 2017 and today i completed 12 months ...still waiting

15 minutes ago, ropar said:
26 minutes ago, Sej said:
Now MA said me to launch nomination & 187 visa togather, Recently i Have to prepare all docs including international & afp police check expect ??????? check. How about you Ropar?

My nomination got approved in nov 2016.i applied my visa 3 jan 2017 and today i completed 12 months ...still waiting

Hi Ropar, would you mind to share which state you are? And where you on low risk or high risk country? I am sponsored as cook, nsw mid november 2017, hasnt hear anything from my migration agent yet still said application receive without any further update. Thanks.

Hi Ropar, would you mind to share which state you are? And where you on low risk or high risk country? I am sponsored as cook, nsw mid november 2017, hasnt hear anything from my migration agent yet still said application receive without any further update. Thanks.
Hr country.. south australia

1 hour ago, Sej said:

Thanks ropar, 

actually my MG said my RCB is approved but when I asked to show RCB approval he just showed me the firm with the tick on the satisfactory box. That is for Victoria. So, just wondering is there any paper or mail we will receive after RCB approval???

Edited by Jame

Hi ,

i have applied for my 187 visa this year. And just after new year my visa application  has been rejected ,the reason of it is the company doesn't put  effort to find the right person . My question is I already work with this company for six months which means they wanted to nominate me for this position and why do I need to show more evidence that the company is finding these  my question is I already work with this company for six months which means they wanted to nominate me for this position and why do They need to show more evidence to find this person?  I'm a bit worried. And wonder what's the suggestion. I'm also thinking my agent is not very efficient 

Happy new year everyone
i have applied in december 2016 as a cook . Case officer allocated . 

I applied in oct 2016 still case officer not allocated.. which state you are applied for ? Or how you know you got CO allocated? Does your immi account change you status from received to something else?

2 hours ago, Clareliao said:

Hi ,

i have applied for my 187 visa this year. And just after new year my visa application  has been rejected ,the reason of it is the company doesn't put  effort to find the right person . My question is I already work with this company for six months which means they wanted to nominate me for this position and why do I need to show more evidence that the company is finding these  my question is I already work with this company for six months which means they wanted to nominate me for this position and why do They need to show more evidence to find this person?  I'm a bit worried. And wonder what's the suggestion. I'm also thinking my agent is not very efficient 

Hi dear,

so sorry to hear , was your nomination approved what occupation did you applied for and what qualifications you have and which state you applied and processing team please. 

Thanks 

You still have to advertise the position in the regional area for 4 weeks in 3 different media (example, Seek, local paper, job centres etc) to demonstrate there is no local person suitable. The key is if your company really needs you and you have a unique set of skill sets (as you should have anyway if you’re applying for a 187), then you word the job advert very specifically so that you are the best suited candidate.

Example: minimum 6 months experience in position, specific knowledge of {your company} technology etc.

You then have to also have to ‘apply’ yourself by including your CV for comparison and have a legitimate reason for rejecting any applicants that do not compare to you or justify that you are the best person for the role.

In other words, make the advert very specific to you.

Its not difficult but it is worrying when advertising for your own job because there may be someone suitable.

10 hours ago, skyfall said:

Hi dear,

so sorry to hear , was your nomination approved what occupation did you applied for and what qualifications you have and which state you applied and processing team please. 

Thanks 

i havent gone to the nomination stage yet. i am applying for chemical technician and the qualification i have is bachelor degree

16 hours ago, Clareliao said:

Hi ,

Hi Its really bad news. I just want to know that ,did they ask for any document or Proof before they rejected ur nomination. 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Appy25 said:

Hi Its really bad news. I just want to know that ,did they ask for any document or Proof before they rejected ur nomination. 

i am just at the stage of processing RCB and they rejected. so haven't made it to nomination stage yet

16 hours ago, Clareliao said:

Hi ,

R u sure its a Visa application rejected or Its a Nomination application?

Good news is that your RCB can be rectified, you havent spent lots of money yet and you still have a chance!  Have them redo the RCB with an RMA who knows what they are doing, meet the requirments and then do you nomination and visa. You still have time before March as well. 

I have got a bad news yesterday that my nomination has been rejected. it is so frustrating and disappointing.

the reason is so silly that the position is NOT manager position they consider it is supervisor.

It seems to me that they try to find some kind of absurd excuse to intentionally reject applications especially low skill level professions.

I would not recommand anyone to apply for retail manager or similar occupation as it is absolutely wast of money and time.

here is my detail

retail manager

applied both nomi and visa on 3/6/2016

Low risk country

direct entry

But I am not going to stop I will fight to the end!!!

Edited by 3/6/2016DE
  • Like 2

I have got a bad news yesterday that my nomination has been rejected. it is so frustrating and disappointing.
the reason is so silly that the position is NOT manager position they consider it is supervisor.
It seems to me that they try to find some kind of absurd excuse to intentionally reject applications especially low skill level professions.
I would not recommand anyone who apply for retail manager or similar occupation as it is absolutely wast of money and time.
here is my detail
retail manager
Low risk country
direct entry

Sorry to hear that and join the club on the other thread
AAT appeal for 187 nomination refusal

https://www.pomsinoz.com/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/193922-AAT-appeal-for-187-nomination-refusal

Everyone is on the same boat at the moment.. why do they have to make us wait for so long to refuse in the end! It is just a disgrace! My partner is so pissed off at that is not liking Australia and living here anymore (he calls it a nanny state... he wants to go back to Europe. But after all the money we spent, time and sacrifice we don’t want to go home without our well deserved PR!

16 minutes ago, 3/6/2016DE said:

I would not recommand anyone to apply for retail manager or similar occupation as it is absolutely wast of money and time.

here is my detail

retail manager

Low risk country

direct entry

I really felling sorry for you. I can understand ur frustration and wish u all the best for ur future. May i ask if they asked for any documents before rejecting nomination? 

TIA