187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Does anyone know if, when you seek representation at the AAT, it must be a registered migration agent or if it can be any practising lawyer? My employer is insisting in having one of his lawyer friends to represent us. He want to go with someone he trusts and I understand that. Yes, they might be from a big and well known firm, but I am not sure if they ever dealt with migration cases... what frustrates me the most is that this is my life and they take decisions without keeping me in the loop or communicating with me all the details.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

Does anyone know if, when you seek representation at the AAT, it must be a registered migration agent or if it can be any practising lawyer? My employer is insisting in having one of his lawyer friends to represent us. He want to go with someone he trusts and I understand that. Yes, they might be from a big and well known firm, but I am not sure if they ever dealt with migration cases... what frustrates me the most is that this is my life and they take decisions without keeping me in the loop or communicating with me all the details.

I understand itā€™s frustrating. Having a look back at your posts Iā€™m guessing youā€™re referring to the nomination. The employer is the one who makes all the decisions regarding the nomination and AAT lodgement etc. And yes it can be any lawyer, obviously if one practices immigration law more often this would be a benefit.

Youā€™re very lucky that your employer has agreed to go to the AAT for the nomination as not every employer would.Ā 

That being said ultimately it is the employerā€™s decision in regards to the nomination applicationĀ and they donā€™t have to involve you in it if they donā€™t want.

However if you ever go to AAT for your visa application (hopefully not) thatā€™s all your decision at that point.

Regards

Hi guys,

I applied nomination and visa 187 on 22nd sept 2016 Ā occupation - disability support worker- NSW

and got my nomination on 7th december 2017 ( no documents requested)

just asked to do medical and already did medical on 12/12/17.

My question is how long does it take after medical to get visa?

can please someone explain it to me.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey everyone need some advise here,I been Sponcered trough resturentĀ in June last year offshore as cook.i just find out the company got bankrupted last month so the point that new people took over the resturent is knownĀ to me as well just wondering my file hasn't been open yet what if I put new documents in my file from new employer before they open it.its means as soon as possible,will it be there any effect on my file cause the resturent is same and making enough money like 700000 anually.the reason of bankruptcy is he had the gambling problam.as far I think there shouldn't be any problam but still need more adviseĀ 

what documents I would be needing to change in file

cheers

1 hour ago, 29 jun said:

Hey everyone need some advise here,I been Sponcered trough resturentĀ in June last year offshore as cook.i just find out the company got bankrupted last month so the point that new people took over the resturent is knownĀ to me as well just wondering my file hasn't been open yet what if I put new documents in my file from new employer before they open it.its means as soon as possible,will it be there any effect on my file cause the resturent is same and making enough money like 700000 anually.the reason of bankruptcy is he had the gambling problam.as far I think there shouldn't be any problam but still need more adviseĀ 

what documents I would be needing to change in file

cheers

Hi just make sure its under the same ACN and ABN.

if anyone of that changes you need to put a new application.

Ā 

all the best

6 hours ago, bobby123 said:

Hi guys,

I applied nomination and visa 187 on 22nd sept 2016 Ā occupation - disability support worker- NSW

Thanks

with in 28 days you will get your visa .goodĀ  luck

i applied visa + nomination rsms DE 187 aug 2016

nomination refused last friday by vic pese case officer team 5

they said i have nit submit proof that m working there but i have submit all my payslips payG tax return etc

Hi. Hope you will sort out this issue with appeal.
Did your case officer ask you for something else documents as proof of work.

After pay g and tax return what sort of work proof they required. Did you agent or case officer told you something about that ??
Please share us

15 hours ago, bobby123 said:

Hi guys,

Thanks

Hi Bobby123, how long did the CO take to grant your nomination and the CO was from which PESE?

Edited by Muntasir

On 12/11/2017 at 14:43, ajdto said:

Timeline 187 Restaurant Manger..(My Friend)

Visa and Nomination Lodge
22 April 2016
Nomination approved 5 October 2017.. (No Documents required for nomination approval)

Document requested
AFP only.. (After nomination approval),
AFP Provided 13 October 2017

Vista Granted 13 November 2017
Today..
emoji16.pngemoji41.png
Best wishes for All..

Millions of congratulationsĀ 

Anyone knows when Christmas holidays finish ?

Whose Christmas holidays? Public Service ones? 2 Jan, School ones varies according to state but usually after Australia Day. But remember that individuals within the APS usually take their rec leave when they like and itā€™s usually over the school holidays.

12 hours ago, Quoll said:

Whose Christmas holidays? Public Service ones? 2 Jan, School ones varies according to state but usually after Australia Day. But remember that individuals within the APS usually take their rec leave when they like and itā€™s usually over the school holidays.

immigration.chrismas holidaysĀ 

Hi!
Does anyone know that how is RCB approval letter look [emoji102] like because my m agent said my RCB approval is just the tick sign on satisfactory box on the same form which I filled up and sent before thanks
I attached my rcb aporoval5257deb093e6b11eeac6adc3fb8ac97e.jpg
  • Thanks 1

Thanks ropar,Ā 

actually my MG said my RCB is approved but when I asked to show RCB approval he just showed me the firm with the tick on the satisfactory box. That is for Victoria. So, just wondering is there any paper or mail we will receive after RCB approval???

Thanks ropar,Ā 
actually my MG said my RCB is approved but when I asked to show RCB approval he just showed me the firm with the tick on the satisfactory box. That is for Victoria. So, just wondering is there any paper or mail we will receive after RCB approval???
I just got same form which i sent u before . I didnt get any other letter

Now MA said me to launch nomination & 187 visa togather, Recently iĀ Have to prepare all docs including international &Ā afp police check expect ??????? check. How about you Ropar?

Edited by Sej