187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

There's a post on a different forum where a RMA said that immigration is just refusing retail manager in bulk more or less, and that he believes it will be removed from the list. 

Yeah, my migration agent said the same but she also said that pending applications in theory should not be affected.

Yeah, my migration agent said the same but she also said that pending applications in theory should not be affected.

Yes, also heard it from 2 friends who got denied. MA said it’s not on the lists. But if you will based it in DIBP yes it might be removed but they said current applications not affected. Now I’m scared as well as I’m working in retail, nomination and visa lodge 20th January 2017. RCB approved on 20 January. Still praying and hoping for the best.

Hi Rajat

This petition thing is a good idea. We can also sign another petition which says that due to spending long time and money  and effort still we are getting refusals on our applications without any specific reason which is unethical. 

Another option is to protest outside their office in Canberra

These drastic steps need to be taken by us now otherwise no one would come to help us until we help ourselves. PLEASE EVERYONE PROVIDE YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS

tHANKS

• Like 5

Yes if we all have unity then we can create petition against slow processing..processing time is almost 2 years..after approval we have to work for employer for 2 years...Total 4 years that's very unfair..Department is making people mentally sick with such processing timing..Time frame should be fixed but they are increasing every month..when people paying application fee ,fulfill all the requirements then they have right to get the decision on time ..

• Like 3

Yes. I already wrote about it couple of months ago to create a petition, then see how many files not allocated even. Then may take to tony bourke. He seems better person than potato head immi minister Peter dutton. 

Hi ... I think creating a petition is a good idea but as per Tony Bourke I have emailed him few months ago and explained the situation but I got this reply from his team 04bead6695b4993da182a434f00755d6.png
  • Like 1

☆☆ A SHORT STORY OF A COMMON GUY ☆☆

First of all his dreams and desires are fulfilled and he gets a chance to make them true.

In a happy mood are common guy from HR country gets a chance to give English IELTS exam.

With numerous attempts, big budget amount and prayers he is finally able to meet his desired bands.

Getting the result and passing that test makes him so happy that he almost thinks that he will be visiting lalaland soon.

After that comes heavytheft amount of department along with MA endless request for. papers.

A high risk country takes high risk with big dream.

Then everyday his dreams starts questioning him same like his friends that " so when are you leaving".

With this dream and desire he sleeps everyday that a case officer will be appointed tommorow but sadly that day seems to be 600 days long even after 600 days prepartion.

♤♤ So guys is it was a small fictional story, do comment or like if you think it relates to you ♤♤c4e4499f8ccbc88a2ac321ef334e93d5.jpg

• Like 2

Just wondering if anyone here actually has their nomination approved and is just waiting for their visa?
My RCB and nomination was approved in November and wondered:
1. What’s the average time from nomination approval to visa?
2. Once the RCB and Nomination has been granted, is there any degree of certainty that the visa will just be approved?

I’m from a LR country, applied onshore. Position CEO as part of inter company transfer.
My age is against me (48) but I got the application in back in June 2017 before the new restrictions came into effect

3 hours ago, imthedave said:

Just wondering if anyone here actually has their nomination approved and is just waiting for their visa?
My RCB and nomination was approved in November and wondered:
1. What’s the average time from nomination approval to visa?
2. Once the RCB and Nomination has been granted, is there any degree of certainty that the visa will just be approved?

I’m from a LR country, applied onshore. Position CEO as part of inter company transfer.
My age is against me (48) but I got the application in back in June 2017 before the new restrictions came into effect

Well my nomination was approved in may 2016

applied visa in June 2016

its been almost 19 months ....... still waiting and hoping for the best!!!

Can anyone clarify: when your nomination has been refused, do you have 21 calendar days to appeal? The refusal letter says 21 but it doesn’t specify calendar whereas my letter to comment for my visa application (the oppurtunity to withdraw or get refused) states 28 calendar days.

Mate try to do appeal ASAP.
Don’t go for days weather 21 or 28.

On 24/12/2017 at 01:08, Cippalippa said:

Can anyone clarify: when your nomination has been refused, do you have 21 calendar days to appeal? The refusal letter says 21 but it doesn’t specify calendar whereas my letter to comment for my visa application (the oppurtunity to withdraw or get refused) states 28 calendar days.

Hello mate how will u appeal becs immi just ask to withdraw the application ?

2 hours ago, Safal said:

Hello mate how will u appeal becs immi just ask to withdraw the application ?

If I am not wrong his file will be rejected due to nomination then he/she can go for MRT, after rejection of 187 visa file you will get chance to apply MRT/AAT review.  if person don't have substantial visa to stay onshore if file lodged onshore..

On 24/12/2017 at 12:18, ajdto said:

If I am not wrong his file will be rejected due to nomination then he/she can go for MRT, after rejection of 187 visa file you will get chance to apply MRT/AAT review.  if person don't have substantial visa to stay onshore if file lodged onshore..

If someone on Brid visa A and Nom is refused then can onshore visa applicant can go for AAT and stay onshore untill decision made?