187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 31/08/2017 at 10:10, Sidd1 said:

Hi guys today I talked with my agent he mentioned that number of restaurant manager category visas getting refusals after knowing this all I'm very frustrated and worried 

anybody has info about june files for restaurant manager thanx in advance 

It's looks like they are not processing Rsms files how can your Ma said restaurant managers files getting refuseles ?

16 hours ago, Kaushal said:

It's looks like they are not processing Rsms files how can your Ma said restaurant managers files getting refuseles ?

They are processing rsms file just not certain occupation. There are IT people lodged in April 17  has allocated co already. 

I think what they are doing are rejecting applications that have incomplete supporting documents.  Ie AFP checks , BAS statements. Medicals etc. 

another thing that may be happening with this visa is more and more people deciding to withdraw their applications because they don't want to be in this limbo for one and a half years. They just is no certainty, especially if you have children. 

Guy if any one withdraws the application do they get refund from immigration or the visa fees gets dissolved so frustrating it's 13 month started and no update 

M waiting 15 months.
Haven't heard nothing from other end
thinking same options ...
Poor us[emoji36]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why your agent assumed that restaurant manager and cooks are getting refused but I see somewhere said that if the application doesn't have enough documents it will be refused straight away without any further requesting documents.

I got a friend from high risk country applied 13/1/2017 Nomination and Visa together as an F&B manager and got his visa 25/05/2017. I'm not sure why his visa is so fast but his documents are decision ready.

I'm not sure why your agent assumed that restaurant manager and cooks are getting refused but I see somewhere said that if the application doesn't have enough documents it will be refused straight away without any further requesting documents.
I got a friend from high risk country applied 13/1/2017 Nomination and Visa together as an F&B manager and got his visa 25/05/2017. I'm not sure why his visa is so fast but his documents are decision ready.

Was it 187 DE?

F & B manager stands for?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, sahil aug2016 said:

Hello everyone, just a quick question about rsms187, how much annual package of cook? My MA shows $46000 and with supranation $50000. 

Just concerned about the package, can anyone confirm who applied cook as well from SA.

Nomination Aug 2016

Visa dec 2016 

Direct entry from SA

It all depends on your grading, assuming you are at grade 4, anything above $42074 is fine. Top grade 6 pay should be not less than $45905.60. So looks all good. Nothing to worry.

But superannuation contributions should be 9.5% of your pay not $4000 as far as I know. Check on that and update/upload your contract as soon as you can if required.

5 hours ago, Ashley 86 said:

It all depends on your grading, assuming you are at grade 4, anything above $42074 is fine. Top grade 6 pay should be not less than $45905.60. So looks all good. Nothing to worry.

But superannuation contributions should be 9.5% of your pay not $4000 as far as I know. Check on that and update/upload your contract as soon as you can if required.

Thank you very much 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 9 May 2016 said:

Does anyone know I applied rsms visa . I got married but I only give my wife s name to immi I didn't include her visa in my application 

does anyone know that I still have to do her medical.

If your wife is not an applicant, she does not have to do medical check. 

4 hours ago, target9 said:

If your wife is not an applicant, she does not have to do medical check. 

Are you sure ? My m a said same thing that my wife don't have to do medical and pcc he said he has done cases like this before . But yesterday I called immigration they said my wife have to do medical and pcc . I m not sure should I do it or no ..