187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Dear Ropar.. Are u serious.. did he really applied in may 2017. Is it true that his occupation is cook. Please confirm it once again. I will relly thankfull to you.Ā 
Everything is true brother .. we were together when he got a call from dibp . Yed his occupation is cook and he applied in may 2017 (trt)..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

From an agent' blog

DIBP Fast Refusals of 186/187 Nominations and Visas As Documents are Assessed Quickly After LodgementĀ 

Visa applicants and migration agents are reporting fast refusals of subclass 186 (ENS) and 187 (RSMS) nominations and visa applications in some cases happening only a few weeks after lodgement, despite the estimated processing time for these visas is over 6 months.

The refusals are apparently occurring in cases where all necessary documents have not been uploaded at the time the assessment is done. In these cases, no request letter is sent and the visa is refused with no notice to the applicant or opportunity to address the needed documents.

There is no requirement that DIBP send a request letter in cases where incomplete documentation is provided for visa application, however historically DIBP has sent request letters to applicants if there are documents missing by the time the application is assessed. Given the long processing times for applications, it appears some applicants assumed they had more time before DIBP would check the applications.

• Like 1

So my assumption is this:

1. Ensure that your applications are 'decision ready'. Ā All this about tactically uploading police check etc at a later date so that they are still valid a year later does not work. Upload ALL docs and then let them expire, then pay more money to get more recent docs and upload again.Ā 

2. For those of us who have been waiting many months ( ,since mid-march 2016 in my case) ,this is a slight glimmer of good news in sofar as I can assume my my correct and sufficient documents are uploaded. And that immi hasn't had the need to refuse my application because of lack of paperwork.Ā 

I hope that makes sense. Long day at work!!!Ā 

Happy Waiting!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, March19 said:

So my assumption is this:

1. Ensure that your applications are 'decision ready'. Ā All this about tactically uploading police check etc at a later date so that they are still valid a year later does not work. Upload ALL docs and then let them expire, then pay more money to get more recent docs and upload again.Ā 

2. For those of us who have been waiting many months ( ,since mid-march 2016 in my case) ,this is a slight glimmer of good news in sofar as I can assume my my correct and sufficient documents are uploaded. And that immi hasn't had the need to refuse my application because of lack of paperwork.Ā 

I hope that makes sense. Long day at work!!!Ā 

Happy Waiting!!

Agree. And the employer'sĀ documents (e.g. balance sheet, profit & loss statement) must be updated for the most recently concluded fiscal year.

Hi,
Just want to ask, do I need to upload my latest overseas police clearance certificate?
The uploaded one has the same date when I visit my home country last time. And after that I never go back to see my home country.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I applied nomination nd visa on 10th jan 2017..in march I attached my medical as well..in June i attached AFP too..my question is do I need to attached indian police clearance before my file open.I ask my MA bt he said we will give when CO allocated..im confused

Good news for me! 186 DE PR Granted today.

Nomination and Visa applied onshore on 4/4/2017Ā 

Family of three in the application - my childĀ and myself (main applicant)Ā are citizens ofĀ a LR country whereas wife is citizen of a HR country)

NominationĀ firm (which I am working for): One of the biggest professional services (accounting) firms in Australia/Globally with annual revenue in billions.

No further documentation requested from DIBP.

All the best to the rest of you!

• Like 5

Hi All,
Have people who applied fromĀ last year updated there sponsors financial reports:
BAS, Tax returns, supports letter from accountant ?
or don't they need to be updated ?Ā 

As the company where I work was in a loss when I started, as soon as I implemented a few changes, I have been sending updates with positive profit and loss statement and at the end of the financial year the most recent balance sheet.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, 04April2017DE said:

Family of three in the application - my childĀ and myself (main applicant)Ā are citizens ofĀ a LR country whereas wife is citizen of a HR country)

NominationĀ firm (which I am working for): One of the biggest professional services (accounting) firms in Australia/Globally with annual revenue in billions.

Ok Clearly the DIBP discriminates people againt job not the when they apply.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SamH said:

Hi All,

Have people who applied fromĀ last year updated there sponsors financial reports:

BAS, Tax returns, supports letter from accountant ?

or don't they need to be updated ?Ā 

Yes. My employer updated already. I strongly advise you to have them updated too.

• Like 1

On 15/08/2017 at 12:57, 04April2017DE said:

Congratulations. Good effort. Ā 

God I'm envious of you.Ā