187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

It will be refuse as your nomination has already refused then you will go for mrt for both if them. In most of nomination refusal cases i have seen it's 90% ma's fault. If it is his fault don't let him get away with that. When you find out the reason please do share m sure there are so many people on this form will guide you through. It is sad but Gud luck mate

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

I found out that nomination was refused on 13/09

My MA didn't even tell me....

So angry and frustrated!

Anyone know how to appeal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really sad .. what is the reason as I have also applied for chef . One more on this form who applied for chef got refusal. I am really worried about my case now. Please do share whatever the information you have regarding your nomination refusal.

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

I don't know the reason as I cannot see nomination on immi account.

Does anyone know how to appeal??

Hey thats sad what just happened to u. If u go through mrt it will take another year or so. Find out first what mistake it was. Sometimes u can reapply get approval. Depending on nature of mistake though

Can u check if immi sent email to withdraw visa app ??

Hey thats sad what just happened to u. If u go through mrt it will take another year or so. Find out first what mistake it was. Sometimes u can reapply get approval. Depending on nature of mistake though

Can u check if immi sent email to withdraw visa app ??

Immi sent email (see on immi account)to inform that I have 28days to withdraw the application. This is how I found out about refusal

Still don't why...my MA said he will call me....

It will be refuse as your nomination has already refused then you will go for mrt for both if them. In most of nomination refusal cases i have seen it's 90% ma's fault. If it is his fault don't let him get away with that. When you find out the reason please do share m sure there are so many people on this form will guide you through. It is sad but Gud luck mate

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

As soon as I found out I will share!

Thank you for the support!

Hello mavi what about your file ? any update bro .did you talk with your MA

Nothing happened mate, status is still received. Sick of watching same status. Asked to MA about nominations status today, he said nothing changed. I think immi have forgotten me.

Hi Guys,

I have applied for 187 visa today for me and my husband.

I already have reciprocal medicare card.

Can my husband apply for temporary medicare card so we can stop private medical insurance and save a bit of money.

What are the documents do we need to get temporary medicare card?

We have 457 visa until May 2020.I hope we will not have any problem travelling out of country.

Regards

hi guys

pls need suggestion

I'm too stressed regards my visa aplication Bcs we r offshore

my nomination already aproved

visa aplication docs - requested on 3/8/16 AFP for secondary aplicant and form 80 for both

docs already submitted on 24/8/2016

my question is that after submitted docs new case officer will asses aplication again and will be any problem for grant visa

so stressed pls advice me

thnx

Nothing happened mate, status is still received. Sick of watching same status. Asked to MA about nominations status today, he said nothing changed. I think immi have forgotten me.

Hii Mavi bro. I dn't know whats wrong with our occupation.

They are giving a priority to all other occupations besides Manager and cooks.

I noticed that people with these occupation always got delay..

Anyway I have no idea what to do.

waiting is very hard when we are offshore.

Hi,can anyone tell me I have applied nomination on 18 November 2015 and visa on 28 nov 2015 (occupation- project administrator south Australia)but still waiting for nomination but they asked me for additional documents on 08 August 2016. Our medical and form 80 and husband ielts test requirement 4.5 bands were submitted on 4 sep 2016 and waiting offshore. I am so much tense I haven't heard anything from them. How long it will take.thnx

Hi,can anyone tell me I have applied nomination on 18 November 2015 and visa on 28 nov 2015 (occupation- project administrator south Australia)but still waiting for nomination but they asked me for additional documents on 08 August 2016. Our medical and form 80 and husband ielts test requirement 4.5 bands were submitted on 4 sep 2016 and waiting offshore. I am so much tense I haven't heard anything from them. How long it will take.thnx

According the rules they took another 28 days to access the documents after submission.

Hi Guys,

I have applied for 187 visa today for me and my husband.

I already have reciprocal medicare card.

Can my husband apply for temporary medicare card so we can stop private medical insurance and save a bit of money.

What are the documents do we need to get temporary medicare card?

We have 457 visa until May 2020.I hope we will not have any problem travelling out of country.

Regards

Does your husband have a reciprocal Medicare card too? If so, you can cancel your health insurance at any time. If not he'll need to wait until you have pr.

I don't know the reason as I cannot see nomination on immi account.

Does anyone know how to appeal??

You need to find out the reason before appealing. If it's a valid reason, like the employer hasn't spent enough on training Australians, then there is no point appealing as you won't win. Appealing is only going to have a different outcome if immigration has just missed something which was in place already etc.