Human Resource Manager

hia

I just sent this to a prospective client:

With a diploma–level qualification it is unlikely the xxx could satisfy the mandatory pre-migration skills assessment for an occupation on the current skilled occupation list.

There is no prospect of yyy  qualifying for migration to Australia in management role. To see why check the criteria on this website:

https://www.aim.com.au/management-skills-assessment-application

The skills assessing authority for managers, the Australian Institute of Management, would fail Bill Gates....

• Like 1

I just sent this to a prospective client:
With a diploma–level qualification it is unlikely the xxx could satisfy the mandatory pre-migration skills assessment for an occupation on the current skilled occupation list.

There is no prospect of yyy  qualifying for migration to Australia in management role. To see why check the criteria on this website:

https://www.aim.com.au/management-skills-assessment-application

The skills assessing authority for managers, the Australian Institute of Management, would fail Bill Gates....

Hi Wrussel
I have a bachelors in business management with a major in human resources. and 6 to 7 years hr experience and looking to gain some state nomination .

Thanks

On 9/28/2017 at 16:27, Angjol said:

Hi Wrussel
I have a bachelors in business management with a major in human resources. and 6 to 7 years hr experience and looking to gain some state nomination .

Thanks

From what you have posted, your prospects of state nomination do not look promising.

May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who regularly posts on this forum for an assessment?

From what you have posted, your prospects of state nomination do not look promising.
May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who regularly posts on this forum for an assessment?

Thanks Wrussel.

Can you suggest someone if u know of one?

Thanks

Any of the registered migration agents who regularly post on this forum could help you.

Their contact details are in their forum signatures, as is mine.

If you want me to undertake a preliminary assessment of your case, please go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form. 

Edited by wrussell