Which part of the UK did you come from?

Purplethunder

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not there yet, just waiting for passports to come back before applying for 176 visa, qld approved for state sponsorship, and vetassess passed.

Born RAF hospitral Halton Buckinghamshire and then three times to Germany and Edinburgh in there for a while then Andover Hampshire, then Reading Berkshire and then Woomera in South Australia and Melborne then Adelaide then Melbourne then Newcastle then Canberra. Air force people move around a lot

Guest thethreemacs
Hopefully moving from Northamptonshire (dare I say Corby) to Melbourne - possibly Cranbourne. Need to sell the house however!!!!

:mask:

Oh my god we are from Corby too small world - we've been in Canberra a year now. Did you get the house sold? my Aunt lives in Langwarrin which is the suburb next to Cranbourne!!!!:jiggy:

Hi Tania

Thanks - Hanford is the only one on the list for round here isn't it, so that's probably where we'll go. Was going to pick your brains at the meet on the 10th to see where you'd had yours done!

Kim x

Hi Kim yes we all went to Hanford, Doctor was very nice who examined us all, had blood tests and chest x-rays two weeks before at North Staffs, all went well

When do you think you will have yours done????:yes:

Tania X

Guest Trina Findlay
Know that story, I must have gypsy blood in me as born in Alton Hampshire, and also due to forces upbringing moved around as a child to Malta, Kent, Paisley Scotland, Cornwall, Weymouth, Montrose Scotland, Weymouth again, Singapore and Paignton Devon. Married and lived in Chard Somerset, moved to March Cambs, Cambridge, Cornwall, North Devon, Worthing and currently in Cardiff. Going to Australia in Sept 2008 initially to stay with son and DIL in Canberra with view to us all moving permanently to Gold Coast in March 2010. ...... The End.

Rita

Hi Rita!

Where in Kent did you live? I lived in Bromley for a while then moved to Weymouth where I lived for 4 years before moving to Geelong in May last year..

Guest Trina Findlay
:no: Sutton Surrey - Brisbane (hopefully) :wink:

I lived in Sutton for a year or so a while back... must say that I liked it to start with but couldn't stay there for too long.. good luck with the move!

Guest guest24485

Hi all, born in Louth, Lincolnshire. Stayed there until I was about 23. Joined the RAF and spent time at RAF Halton, RAF Wittering, RAF St Athan (wales) and RAF Coningsby. Even been to the Falkland Islands once. Now getting ready for Darwin and cannot wait. Don't even care about the humidity/rain storms. Just fed up of the U.K.:jiggy:

Small world. I was born in a hospital at or near RAF Halton. Did a month at RAAF Darwin and brother lives there but way to humid in the 'wet' for me.

Guest lsaywell21@hotmail.co.uk

hi there thought id put mine on here,we coming from lincolnshire to darwin,we arrive on 6th april 2009.

Guest lsaywell21@hotmail.co.uk

hi there we r coming from lincolnshire in the uk,to darwin in april 09,

so if anybody in the area get in touch,

cheers:rolleyes:

Archived