4 hours ago, Rabbino said:

Hello guys have got my visa grant yesterday. After 18 months wait finally I got it. On Wednesday after I got an email from my MA that I need to 2nd vac Pay and I paid at 5:30 pm. Next day morning which is yesterday I got an email says my visa has been granted.

be patient next will be yours.

thanks for sharing your experience in this forum.

Hi rob... Congrats sir... Did they ask anything about nomination... 

Thank you 

• Congratulations 1

3 hours ago, Sukha said:

Hi rob... Congrats sir... Did they ask anything about nomination... 

Thank you 

Hello Sukha they asked my updated contract because my salary was increased after my visa lodged. And my daughter’s medical 

14 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Last time, I waited a month for the invoice. After pay, I got PR within hour.

That’s good

Edited by Rabbino
  • Like 1

Hi guys , how they open the  file is that randomly or they got any system , coz me and my friend apply together I mean my friend apply a week before than me but with in 19 days he got his PR , and I am here just wondering here !!

visa and nomination applied : 28 June 2019

nomination approved : 04 July 2019 

no update till yet .

I don’t know what’s wrong with my luck😔.Me and my wife is still waiting for the approval.

my story of waiting is visa application lodged 30 August 2017

waiting 

waiting 

waiting

s56 further docs requests on 28 June 2019

nomination approved on 5th July 2019

All documents submitted 8th July 2019

Since waiting again 

Praying & Checking immi account 100 times is a day

Edited by Mick1983

5 minutes ago, Pradip12 said:

That’s sucks !!!!

both of my friends applied 18 June 2019 got nomination approved on 20 June 2019  and got Pr 8th of July 2019 .we have same agents same company and I am the one unlucky person . 

@Pradip12 Calm down buddy !!! Winging is not going to help. Every case is different and every application is different. Your friends are lucky that they have got their application processed so fast. Dont compare and have faith. There are many on this forum who are waiting from last 2 years. 

Also, update your timelines, few experts can have a look and help you with your queries. Best of Luck

Edited by BigBan
Editing..
  • Like 2

Timeline 

visa and nomination applied : 28 June 2019

nomination approved : 4th July 2019 

medical done : 7th July 2019 

birth country : Nepal 

visa : TRT 186 

acctually there is any time frame after nomination approved ?

Immi didn’t ask any document for nominations.

1 minute ago, Pradip12 said:

@Mick1983 I don’t know how long we need to wait after nomination.

@Pradip12, it is very difficult for anyone to predict timeline, but we have many friends in the forum who have applied in the same skill as yours who will be able to help. Please update your signature so that people can check your case.

Mate we applied on 18th of February 2019both nomination and visa  with medical police check and everything else

and no news at all 

I have no idea how they pick people on the line but I understand your feeling 

is terrible 

they didn’t even send us some email or something 

• Confused 1

Hi all, I have a question on VAC 1 and VAC2 payment. May I know how are these 2 payment being calculated? Is there a fix percentage and does it defers occupation to occupation? Thank you for answering! 

Edited by dejuvu

On 12/07/2019 at 17:13, MarkAu said:

Here's some advice; show the employer that took the time, expense and effort to sponsor you for the golden ticket of PR in Australia the respect and gratitude they deserve and work out your two years moral obligation to them.

Unless they have in some way abused you as an employee or broken their side of the employment contract they provided as part of the Nomination application, you owe them.

I might be old fashioned though...

I wasn't sure about this requirement.  Knowing it now I'll push the 2 years through. I wouldn't appreciate it either if my employer changes his mind. 

• Like 1

Hi guys. 

I'm a bit confused about my nomination. How do I know it has been approved or not? 

Also once they asked for the S56, how long is the average waiting time to have a decision and will it actually most likely a approval/denial of the visa? I know it can vary but what can I expect? 

I was in for a long wait when I applied but everything moved so quickly so far which is awesome but it somehow makes me more impatient lol.

Visa: TRT 457-186

Occutpation: Restaurant Manager

Applied: 29/6/19

County: LR (partner HR)

Nomination approval: N/A

S56 request: 04/07/19 (medical and afp check)

S56 submitted: 19/07/19

Office: Team 13 NSW PESE

Also how can I put this into my signature. 

Thanks a lot. 

Edited by Fr3ns3n

6 hours ago, Pradip12 said:

That’s sucks !!!!

both of my friends applied 18 June 2019 got nomination approved on 20 June 2019  and got Pr 8th of July 2019 .we have same agents same company and I am the one unlucky person . 

So unlucky, perspective.