2 hours ago, Waris said:

Kindly share your timeline .. your occupation , which date u applied your visa and nomination and under which stream?? 

Yes we should work for 2 years .. if your employer notifies immi that u are not working ,, can cause u trouble .. I would say listen to your migration agent as they are experts 

Transition Stream, 2pp

Date of nomination and visa application: 30/4/2017

Docs requested: 10/10/17

Docs submitted: 30/10/17

Nomination and visa approval: 14/11/17

2 hours ago, Yvi said:

Your MA is right if you were granted a DE 186 visa. Opposite to the 457 transition to PR you have to work at least 2 years with your sponsoring employer AFTER your PR was granted on a DE. However, my MA also told me that DIBP has no resources allocated to follow up  and cancel PR visa if you decide to leave your employer as it is common practice but it's legally not correct and yes it might affect your citizenship application. 

My PR is transition stream. Yes I heard people say they wont cancel your PR but when it comes to citizenship I am not sure it will be that easy

I think in the immigration office there is a dumb guy sitting in front of his laptop who is changing the processing time up and down as the immigration department has nothing to do with this processing time frame.
Few files they are finalising in less than 3 months and some applicants are waiting for more than 15 months without any update.
So this processing time has nothing to do with our visa files.

So just chill guys[emoji111]️[emoji111]️[emoji111]️[emoji111]️

• Like 1

Guest bradfords

Taking a look at the spreadsheet today, is it upto date?  There are people still on there way back in 2015 and Jan,  Feb, March 2016  still showing received are theses people still waiting?  

1 hour ago, Manish9001 said:

I think in the immigration office there is a dumb guy sitting in front of his laptop who is changing the processing time up and down as the immigration department has nothing to do with this processing time frame.
Few files they are finalising in less than 3 months and some applicants are waiting for more than 15 months without any update.
So this processing time has nothing to do with our visa files.

So just chill guysemoji111.pngemoji111.pngemoji111.pngemoji111.png

I agree 

17 hours ago, Ozdream1 said:

And I'm still thinking the difference between DE and TR is soooooo unfair and ridiculous... :mad::mad::mad:O.o

The requirements for DE are slightly higher such as skills assessment,.  Also some DE sponsors may have never sponsored before so DIBP could need to do more checking on the employer, and many DE applicants have never held a visa before so again may need more checking.  So the lengthier time makes some sense.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ozdream1 said:

And I'm still thinking the difference between DE and TR is soooooo unfair and ridiculous... :mad::mad::mad:O.o

Lol nothing unfair... it has been 19th months now of my TRT visa application nd nothing happened yet....no CO allocated ...

1 hour ago, Deh said:

My MA has a case waiting from FEB 2016. Nomination approved but still waiting on his visa. She said there's very little approvals for 186 and 187 lately

That’s sad thing .. can u find out occupation and stream of that person who is waiting since FEB2016

Edited by Waris

RSMS and ENS policy update and visa processing times -
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
New Applicants for a 186 or 187 visa AFTER March 2018 based on working for 2 years on a 457 visa (the TRT pathway) will now have to meet the salary level of at least the TSMIT – currently $53,990 per annum
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
RSMS and ENS processing times are currently being affected by a number of factors – including:
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
• the high on-hand RSMS/ENS caseload, which is further exacerbated by a particularly high number of lodgements in recent months (note: more than 16,000 applications were lodged in June 2017 alone, which is equivalent to approximately four months of average application lodgements)
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
• there are increased levels of non-genuine applications or applications with integrity concerns which require a higher level of scrutiny and
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
• incomplete visa application lodgements.
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
At no point in time has processing stopped on these cases and the Department is continuing to work through the on-hand caseload as fast as possible. ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍

Note: Applications lodged more recently may be allocated for assessment ahead of older applications to facilitate more efficient processing of the pipeline and reduce processing times.
‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍