Hi all, anyone had any issues importing application in to new immi account? Can or would this disrupt the process? MA has access to main account but they are on leave right now so can't get passsword but have app ID and TRN etc...

It doesn't disrupt or affect anything as long as you don't mess with the uploaded docs. Consider not telling your MA as they seem to be rather sensitive about it and they don't know unless you tell them. Good luck!

Sunny786,aussiepr,camlucas---------did anyone know abt that news on 9news .....one phillipines guy working on 457 in bakery from last three years ...he applied ens after two years ...after waiting one year of wait ...immi told him to leaver aus in 27 days ...that guys is in australia frm 7 years .....my friend told me abt that news bcz immi visited his workplace on 20th march nd he applied in aug 15 ...after that he didnt get any reply ...thats why he is scared .......but i try to search everywhere but i cant find news abt that phillipnn guy .....did anyone hear abt this.....one more thing one of my friend apllied on 20 may 2015 nd he got pr today after one year......what d hell know they can take upto 1 year also

Let the Immi satisfy 100% , I have no issue to wait becuase I am confident about my job , and in Company which are true !

Let the Immi satisfy 100% , I have no issue to wait becuase I am confident about my job , and in Company which are true !
Did any one check in spreadsheet ...one guy tar who applied in april 14 nd got his pr in sep 15 .......**** man after 17 months ....is that truth or its mistakenly done by anyone

Sunny786,aussiepr,camlucas---------did anyone know abt that news on 9news .....one phillipines guy working on 457 in bakery from last three years ...he applied ens after two years ...after waiting one year of wait ...immi told him to leaver aus in 27 days ...that guys is in australia frm 7 years .....my friend told me abt that news bcz immi visited his workplace on 20th march nd he applied in aug 15 ...after that he didnt get any reply ...thats why he is scared .......but i try to search everywhere but i cant find news abt that phillipnn guy .....did anyone hear abt this.....one more thing one of my friend apllied on 20 may 2015 nd he got pr today after one year......what d hell know they can take upto 1 year also

He must be the dodgiest person ever then otherwise why would he be kicked out of oz? Weird! 100% trust my company and my nom was already approved they just taking too long to chech personal details zzZz

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Mirzaa, dont get scared. Im pretty sure immi found something really wrong with that fillipino guy. Its not that easy to cancel someones visa or reject a visa application. Immi has to have strong ground before they make a decision. But immi can cancel even a pr visa if they find false documents while applying for visa. Most cases false documents, under paying employment, not paying tax gst supar and all that and not a genuine position are the grounds to cancel a visa. But at this stage the only thing is worrying me is why everyone getting visa and some are been contacted but we havent heard anything all at.. wadda hell is this??? Far out.....

Btw mirzaa, just check the link below. It was so informative

Interesting article with regards to slow processing times.

http://www.workvisalawyers.com.au/news.html

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Aussiepr did u send email to immi .....dnt know whats d reason why no one contacted us even single time ....

No i didnt i thought its not worth it sending email to them after i saw ur one. I will just wait. Well can u tell me the details of that person who applied last year may them got pr recently

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Any updates guys for nominations lodge in 19th of November and visa on 27th November? ???

Hi bro iam in a same situation like you didn't heard any thing

when I asked same thing with my boss he is getting angry as well now

don't know what to do

ma is also hopless when Ever I ask him about my file he just say if any thing comes up I will let your boss know

**** this waiting time feels like killing

bro actually i met my friend today ....i told me that i am waiting for pr nd he told me that his bro applied ens last year may nd he got pr after exact one year .....bro did u check that guy who applied april nd got result after 15 months

Good news for me

I got my PR yesterday afternoon at 4:10

Finally the wait is over. After 37 days of requesting more doc aand 1 time follow up. Get the difference case officer from the request doc letter.

I saw that story. As I recall, he was applying to renew his 457 but the criteria had changed and he was no longer eligible. I don't remember the details though. I think he worked at Brumby's?

Good news .

I checked IMMI website and found the status " Finalised" after receiving auto alert.

The timeline is as below:

Nominaiona Application: Oct.20.2015

Visa Application: Oct. 22. 2015.

Required additional documents for Nom: Apr. 19. 2016

Submitted Documents: May. 10. 2016.

Nomination and Visa granted: May. 21. 2016.

Finally the waiting game is over. Thanks for all your accompany here.

Pray for those who are still waiting for PR. Please be patient. If your documents are complete, your PR will be ready.

Good Luck to you all.

Good news .

I checked IMMI website and found the status " Finalised" after receiving auto alert.

The timeline is as below:

Nominaiona Application: Oct.20.2015

Visa Application: Oct. 22. 2015.

Required additional documents for Nom: Apr. 19. 2016

Submitted Documents: May. 10. 2016.

Nomination and Visa granted: May. 21. 2016.

Finally the waiting game is over. Thanks for all your accompany here.

Pray for those who are still waiting for PR. Please be patient. If your documents are complete, your PR will be ready.

Good Luck to you all.

Congratulations ! [emoji1360][emoji3]

Hello Guys,

Great News. just received email that Immi status changed. after i have log in to immi account status show " finalized". than i have checked VEVO showing permanent. still didn't heard anything from MA.

Time line is below:

Nom and Visa : 16 Oct. 2015

Docs Request: 18 Apr 2016 for Nom.

Approved Nom and Visa : 21 May 2016

This Forum really help . Thank you for your all support. will pray for those people who still is waiting. everyone will get for sure but its just waiting game.

hi guys,

new to this forum ....

recently co assigned and asked for super annuation statement for last 2 years...

but unfortunately my employer didnt pay super to me and after requested by CO, he paid me for second year which is 2014-2015,

but i think there is nothing for 2013-2014..

and in statement only one transaction is there...

is it really to worry...

training and payg is ok...

occupation cook

file proc center. PSW pese

NOMINATION AND186 APPLIED 13 OCT 2015

REQ DOCUMENTS 29 APRIL 2016

SUBMITTED 12 MAY 2016

WAITING ...

NEED SUGGETIONS GUYS PLS....

AUSSIEPR PL...