Guest comeon2012

Just a quick update:

HR in my institution informed me the nomination was finally approved.

BTW, how long it will take to get the PR granted after the nomination approval if CO has no other requirements?

Just a quick update:

HR in my institution informed me the nomination was finally approved.

BTW, how long it will take to get the PR granted after the nomination approval if CO has no other requirements?

I read on another forum that someone had their visa grant 6 days after nomination approved, so fingers crossed for you.

Has anyone else heard anything??? I was 3 months (13 weeks) on 28 Nov. Our MA emailed DIBP but no response so far?

Guest comeon2012
I read on another forum that someone had their visa grant 6 days after nomination approved, so fingers crossed for you.

Has anyone else heard anything??? I was 3 months (13 weeks) on 28 Nov. Our MA emailed DIBP but no response so far?

I don't think my visa will be granted so fast since I haven't done my medical examination. I can only hope the CO informs me to do the examination soon.

DR Transitition stream, Employer and Employee nomination

submitted to Vic office 19/09/13 along with all medicals police clearances etc

not a word to date !

Has your MA said anything Tony? Mine said they emailed DIBP but they have a 10 day response time for emails. It's been 7 days now, not sure what happens if it gets to 10 days with no response - send another email they ignore!?!?

Any one from melb office got their visa , 6 month and still waiting :arghh:

Yes I used the Melbourne office. Nomination app on 26/06/13 and was approved on 05/09/13. Applied for the visa on 06/09/13 frontloaded police checks, did medicals a week later, front loaded Form 80 and I received the visa grant on 20/11/13. there was no communication from CO. so total from Nomination app to visa grant took about 5 months. If you haven't done things like Form 80 or medicals, I suggest you just get them done because you will need to do them anyway. Good luck.

Has your MA said anything Tony? Mine said they emailed DIBP but they have a 10 day response time for emails. It's been 7 days now, not sure what happens if it gets to 10 days with no response - send another email they ignore!?!?[/quote

Only the following email reply to my MA ....

"Standard processing times are outlined on our website at the link below: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm "

Has your MA said anything Tony? Mine said they emailed DIBP but they have a 10 day response time for emails. It's been 7 days now, not sure what happens if it gets to 10 days with no response - send another email they ignore!?!?[/quote

Only the following email reply to my MA ....

"Standard processing times are outlined on our website at the link below: http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm "

We have a particular reason for the request of update. My 18 year old step son is with us and included on the application. He is hoping to start uni in Jan/Feb, but we can't enrol him until we know one way or another. The MA explained in the email that's the reason we are asking for an update, so I hope that the Dept might consider this kindly and respond.

That's very kind of you. And yes, it's very frustrating, especially when I see on another forum that there's a lady who applied on 7 Oct, and has been granted....and her application wasn't DR. Makes you question the point of paying for an MA?? Good luck to you also. Fingers crossed.

Yes I used the Melbourne office. Nomination app on 26/06/13 and was approved on 05/09/13. Applied for the visa on 06/09/13 frontloaded police checks, did medicals a week later, front loaded Form 80 and I received the visa grant on 20/11/13. there was no communication from CO. so total from Nomination app to visa grant took about 5 months. If you haven't done things like Form 80 or medicals, I suggest you just get them done because you will need to do them

Congratulations and thanks for your information , we did throughMA and did all police check medicals everything but stil taking so long frustrating, and haven't heard much from melbourne

That's very kind of you. And yes, it's very frustrating, especially when I see on another forum that there's a lady who applied on 7 Oct, and has been granted....and her application wasn't DR. Makes you question the point of paying for an MA?? Good luck to you also. Fingers crossed.

Have just heard from MA. He has received an email from DIBP, they have said they will allocate it to a CO within 5 -10 working days, so hopefully we'll hear from them soon after that. At least they replied....

I got my Nomination approved in this Sep and submitted my Direct entry application online on 8/10...still waiting for CO assigned.

Here is a question: Do I need to do the medical examination? But I havent been assigned any HAP ID when i submitted my Application so I couldn't book any medical examination. I have done one within a year when I applied my TR...

Edited by PrinceW

As far as I'm aware HAP ID is only required if your offshore , Medibank send the medical directly to DIAC and they link that to your app my app was DR and that's how it worked with my Medicals recently

I applied in Australia but when I lodged my application, there wasn't a option for booking my medics as when I lodged my 457. Maybe I should ring them again to ask about it.

Hey Isabel. Whats MA?

Hi Everyone,

My Timeline so far :

Parramatta office

186 DR MA ENS Direct Entry ( Corp. General Manager - High priority )

Nomination and Visa lodged : 30/09/13 ( medical - PC all uploaded )

acknowledgment letter received with BV A : 30/09/13

since that , NO communication , No CO ......

Hopefully they`ll come back to me before the Xmas holidays.

Have a nice day to all of you!!

Hi all, MA just rung....We have a CO!!!!!

they want some updated info to show we're still a defacto couple as the application was submitted in Aug, we'll have that to them on Tues (as we're away together this weekend) and then hopefully we could have a decision!!! Will keep u all posted.