5 minutes ago, M A Z said:

Heartiest Congratulations... what a relief!!! 

Thanks MAZ,

Thanks shygirl24,

Thanks cyberteonixxxxxx 

Thanks everyone, this forum was like my second family here I swear , we were always sharing sad and good news all together 

All of you are my family no matter what 

Cheers and stay strong 💪 your time is coming 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 1

5 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Thanks MAZ,

Thanks shygirl24,

Thanks cyberteonixxxxxx 

Thanks everyone, this forum was like my second family here I swear , we were always sharing sad and good news all together 

Congrats and we were only talking about timelines on Sunday!! 
Enjoy the celebrations. I hope my email is on the way 🤩

Edited by l4ur3n
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Govi said:

Wait was over last friday and just wanted to let everyone know in here, and noone worry toomch you get good news just unexpectedly. It is happening faster these days too

My  timeline is 

Birth contry- nepal

Visa and nom applied as cook trt- 31july2019

No of applicant- me and wife

Nomination approved and s56 for police and wife bachelor's cert- 3rd of september 

Submited s56- 7th september

Got golden email- 29 november

congratulation bro,happy to hear good news and i am also excited after your good news i have also applied trt but in end of august one month after yours ,i am hoping my both nomination and visa will b approve at the  same time as i have submited all documents without asked by immigration like medical and police report , i guess it is possible?

Edited by samiee

2 hours ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Thanks MAZ,

Thanks shygirl24,

Thanks cyberteonixxxxxx 

Congratulations Mate... Enjoy your Moet, Mine will still wait..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Thanks MAZ,

Thanks shygirl24,

Thanks cyberteonixxxxxx 

Hi, when was your nomination approved ?

Hi all, whats the current timeline for 186 DE for the software engineer stream?
is there any website or portal to track the processing time where people are sharing their timelines.

It varies a lot as you’ll see from the spreadsheet. We were lucky - approved only just 42 days! Fingers crossed for you too - when did your application go in?

4 hours ago, horsemad1976 said:

I think its just a month after your submission of req docu.

Heartiest Congratulations...  Hope good news for others waiting here in the forum also.

It varies a lot as you’ll see from the spreadsheet. We were lucky - approved only just 42 days! Fingers crossed for you too - when did your application go in?

Hi all,

I have requested my employer to apply 186 DE for me. The employer has agreed to provide the nomination for this visa.

Please let me know when can I apply for the medicare card, is it after nomination approval/submission or application lodge or PR grant?

Cheers
NB

1 hour ago, NickB89 said:

Hi all,

I have requested my employer to apply 186 DE for me. The employer has agreed to provide the nomination for this visa.

Please let me know when can I apply for the medicare card, is it after nomination approval/submission or application lodge or PR grant?

Cheers
NB

After Visa application lodge 

Take your visa application bridging visa to nearest centrelink then they will issue u Medicare card

Hi, I am on 457 visa for almost 2 and half years and want to apply for 186 visa (ENS TRTS). My employer has lodged 3 applications already and he is saying that I should wait for the applicants to get any positive response. My questions is that does other applications have any impact on my application if I lodge it early? 

38 minutes ago, Anna Amrit said:

Hi, I am on 457 visa for almost 2 and half years and want to apply for 186 visa (ENS TRTS). My employer has lodged 3 applications already and he is saying that I should wait for the applicants to get any positive response. My questions is that does other applications have any impact on my application if I lodge it early? 

Yes surely it would affect on your visa application because your employer (nomination) will be assessed on the basis of capabilities in keeping(hiring) those full timer. If the business doesn’t have the ability to hire another full time for another commitment then it is unlikely comes up with positive outcome.

You better wait rather hurry to make sure all your afford doesn’t go in vain.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ali.pakistan said:

I cancelled mine 

my lawyer says need to maintain health co ver which is on visa 457 , is this means i cant cancel my health cover even after i got my medicare?does it effect on my pr application?oh gosh , i am hoping to get pr this year , aaplied on 29 august,any chances?

15 hours ago, Anna Amrit said:

Hi, I am on 457 visa and want to apply for ENS in TRT. I am a developer, programmer-ANZSCO Code 261312. I want to know that how much time will it take to get my pr?

@Anna Amrit This is like asking "How long is a piece of string". I'm afraid no one can answer this accurately for you. 

A VISA application has many factors that are unique to the individual making the request and hence, it all depends on the application / character reference / medicals etc.

My suggestion would be to apply for your visa (if you'd like) - you can apply for nomination and visa at the same time and hope for the best. Good luck! 

Edited by Hex
  • Thanks 1

On 06/12/2019 at 16:42, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi all my dear friend ,

After nearly 7 years since I moved here or 2587 days to be more precise I’ve got my PR granted yesterday!:)!:)

Can’t describe my feeling at the moment , so happy and proud of this I can easily say the biggest achievement in my life! After 2 student visas, 485 visa, after that 457 visa finally was turn for 186 DE permanent visa 🙂 It took lot of effort , lot of sacrifice, blood and tears definitely, working such a hard work for all of this years , spending money for the educations, visas, lawyers, skill assessment but at the end it’s definitely worthed! It’s worthed cuz I love this country soo much :)!

Thanks for all of you guys for your support and advices I have received on this forum, I can tell you one thing for sure, don’t give up never, and stay positive because tomorrow or next week you can be the next one 😉 

cheers , it’s time to finally open MOËT Champagne to celebrate this the best Christmas present ever 💪 🙂

My timeline:

Visa and nomination submitted at the same time in June 2019.

Medical and AFP check Immigration requested on a 28th of October 

Medical and AFP check cleared on 4th of November 

Visa and nomination granted yesterday 4th of December!!!! 

Congrats Milan!  great news 🥳

Got an early morning surprise. I got my golden email and a call from my MA today!!! So happy!!! I'm sure lots of approvals will come before the end of christmas break. Goodluck to everyone waiting. Indeed it will come.

nomination and visa lodged: 24 Oct 2019

nomination approval: not sure when but my MA told me two weeks after the lodgement

visa grant: 9 December 2019

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

Hi Team, 

Quick question, 

One of the applicant in the Visa application, passport has expired,  Applied for passport renew but under process.

If case officer picks the case, what happens now. 

Thanks and Regards

Vish

3 hours ago, cyberteonixxxxx said:

Got an early morning surprise. I got my golden email and a call from my MA today!!! So happy!!! I'm sure lots of approvals will come before the end of christmas break. Goodluck to everyone waiting. Indeed it will come.

nomination and visa lodged: 24 Oct 2019

nomination approval: not sure when but my MA told me two weeks after the lodgement

visa grant: 9 December 2019

Heartiest Congratulations..