On 20/12/2019 at 12:05, samiee said:

Agreed not many trt visa approve>

i heard its much quicker than in past but looks like just for some occupation?

Not really, for instance, consider my case:

Visa: 186 DE

Nomination and Visa applied: 16 Jun 19

Nomination approved:  18 Sept 19

S56 Req:18 Sept 19, Submitted : 18 Oct

Addl doc req: 18 Oct 19, Submitted : 11 Nov19.

-------++

Whereas a few days ago, someone of my same occupation (263111) got visa whose last documents submission dt was after me i.e. 30 Nov 19 but  my last documents submission dt is 11 Nov 19.

So, yet to understand how immi auth priorities the applications.     

Edited by M A Z

1 minute ago, M A Z said:

Not really, for instance, consider my case:

Visa: 186 DE

Nomination and Visa applied: 16 Jun 19

Nomination approved:  18 Sept 19

S56 Req:18 Sept 19, Submitted : 16 Sept

Addl doc req: 18 Oct 19, Submitted : 11 Nov19.

-------++

Whereas a few days ago, someone of my same occupation (263111) got visa whose last documents submission dt was after me i.e. 30 Nov 19 but  my last documents submission dt is 11 Nov 19.

So, yet to understand how immi auth priorities the applications.     

My company applied for the nomination direct entry oct 2018 today i have been told that company nomination is approved what does that company nomination approved?

22 hours ago, restaurant.manager said:

Please share your timeline and occupation. Thanks

nomination applied  june 15              Nomination granted sep 8.                          Visa applied.             dec 16.            Occupation  - hair dreesing 

Edited by Pas

I finally received the good news last Friday! Below is my timeline:

State: QLD
Stream: 186 Direct Entry
Number of applicants: 1

Nomination Applied: 10 Aug 2019

Visa Applied: 12 Aug 2019

Medical Check Cleared: 21 Aug 2019

Nomination Approved: 20 Dec 2019

Visa Granted: 20 Dec 2019

Best Christmas gift I could have received. Good luck to everyone else who are still waiting. Hang in there yours will come soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 3

On 21/12/2019 at 15:40, Maliks said:

My company applied for the nomination direct entry oct 2018 today i have been told that company nomination is approved what does that company nomination approved?

Can you clarify your question further please.     

5 hours ago, Armin said:

I finally received the good news last Friday! Below is my timeline:

State: QLD
Stream: 186 Direct Entry
Number of applicants: 1

Nomination Applied: 10 Aug 2019

Visa Applied: 12 Aug 2019

Medical Check Cleared: 21 Aug 2019

Nomination Approved: 20 Dec 2019

Visa Granted: 20 Dec 2019

Best Christmas gift I could have received. Good luck to everyone else who are still waiting. Hang in there yours will come soon!

Heartiest congratulation.    

3 minutes ago, Saugat said:

Does the document status change from received if your nomination gets approved?

@Saugat No, the nomination process has no affect on the visa application (obviously, once it's approved they can process your visa). 

Please keep in mind that the Nomination application / approval is completely separate to that of the Visa application / approval. 

- You can also only see the details of your visa application - any nomination details would need to be view from your company / lawyers account (as it contains company sensitive information). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maliks said:

My lawyer said company nomination approved what does that mean?

@Maliks This means that your companies nomination (they nominated to sponsor you), has been approved. This means that company qualifies to sponsor someone. 

- This is great news and means Immigration will now turn their attention to your visa and details of same for processing. If everything is in order (medicals, character checks etc.) then you should be receiving good news, hopefully soon. 

My suggestion moving forward is, if you don't understand something from your lawyer - ask them to explain. You paying them for a reason, I make sure to ask questions on anything I'm unsure on (I hate assuming). 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pas said:

Is immigration work these days ? 

@Pas As far as I'm aware the department are only closed for the public holidays.

Please remember that this forum is only a small snippet of people who are waiting visa and processing times and does not represent the full number of people awaiting these visas. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hex said:

@Maliks This means that your companies nomination (they nominated to sponsor you), has been approved. This means that company qualifies to sponsor someone. 

- This is great news and means Immigration will now turn their attention to your visa and details of same for processing. If everything is in order (medicals, character checks etc.) then you should be receiving good news, hopefully soon. 

My suggestion moving forward is, if you don't understand something from your lawyer - ask them to explain. You paying them for a reason, I make sure to ask questions on anything I'm unsure on (I hate assuming). 

Thanks hex stay blessed 

13 hours ago, Hex said:

Hi i would like to tell that my nomination has been approved.

I want to ask now i am going to lodge my visa application direct entry 186 what sort of employment docs i need to show as i am getting salary cash in hand please tell me about employment docs that i need to submit thanks.

Hello everyone,

Been a silent reader of this forum since last year.
It is finally approved last week.Thank you so much for all your info and for keeping my hope that this day will come. So much happiness in here. We have waited 7 years for this. Please see my timeline below.

State: NSW

Visa and nomination applied: 30/06/2019

Nomination approved: 19/11/2019

No of applicants: 4

Visa Approved: 19/12/2019

Thanks again everyone , hope everyone gets their golden email ASAP.Thanks everyone for their support and advices I have received on this forum.

• Congratulations 4

2 hours ago, Tushar patel said:

Hello everyone,

Been a silent reader of this forum since last year.
It is finally approved last week.Thank you so much for all your info and for keeping my hope that this day will come. So much happiness in here. We have waited 7 years for this. Please see my timeline below.

State: NSW

Visa and nomination applied: 30/06/2019

Nomination approved: 19/11/2019

No of applicants: 4

Visa Approved: 19/12/2019

Thanks again everyone , hope everyone gets their golden email ASAP.Thanks everyone for their support and advices I have received on this forum.

Congratulations 

19 hours ago, Maliks said:

I want to ask now i am going to lodge my visa application direct entry 186 what sort of employment docs i need to show as i am getting salary cash in hand please tell me about employment docs that i need to submit thanks.

For the nomination, which all documents are required? Do we have to provide applicant documents or companies needs to provide the docs to MA

On 24/12/2019 at 01:21, Maliks said:

@Maliks That's good news, congrats, now for the visa application...

This sounds like it might be an interesting situation... 

The visa application requires LOTS of documents, some of which are proof of contract, salary slips, payments (pay slips) and tax details (to confirm super is being paid etc). 

With your salary being paid cash in hand, I hope that the paperwork is still all being done and processors are being followed, else you could be in for a difficult application. 

Please keep us posted on this and best of luck!