17 minutes ago, martec said:

Hi everybody, I got the golden email as well! A few visas from January applications have been approved today.

My details

Nomination lodged on the 9th of Jan 2018

Application lodged on the 10th of jan 2018

Nomination and application both approved on the 30th of August 2018

LR country, 186 DE, Web designer.

No further documentation requested. 

I couldn't believe my eyes, it feels great. Good luck everybody, I really hope you can get your PR soon. 

Congratulations mate 

Hello everybody,

I applied 186 visa as a Motor mechanic in July 2017. I have been working for my employer for past four years.Department of immigration  paid surprise visit to my workplace on 23 August. 

Unfortunately I was on a sick leave since 22nd August to 24th august. I have valid doctor's certificate and Medicare statement dated 22nd August that reads that I am unfit for my usual occupation until 24th august.

However my employer did let immigration officials know about my sickness. I

No correspondence from my Case Officer so far, I hope something soon whatsoever it is. Trying to stay positive but every minute that goes by tries to break you down. 

30 minutes ago, Masha said:

Hello everybody,

I applied 186 visa as a Motor mechanic in July 2017. I have been working for my employer for past four years.Department of immigration  paid surprise visit to my workplace on 23 August. 

Unfortunately I was on a sick leave since 22nd August to 24th august. I have valid doctor's certificate and Medicare statement dated 22nd August that reads that I am unfit for my usual occupation until 24th august.

No correspondence from my Case Officer so far, I hope something soon whatsoever it is. Trying to stay positive but every minute that goes by tries to break you down. 

Is your nomination file open?

Hi guys is I am new to this forum I have one question that my nomination has been approved on 20th july and didnot hear anything yet. Does anybody know how long does it take for visa, medical and pcc including all supporting docs submitted at the time of lodgement. 

1 minute ago, Austin said:

Hi guys is I am new to this forum I have one question that my nomination has been approved on 20th july and didnot hear anything yet. Does anybody know how long does it take for visa, medical and pcc including all supporting docs submitted at the time of lodgement. 

Between 1 second and 1 year. Most likely within a month.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Loktar said:

Between 1 second and 1 year. Most likely within a month.

But its already been over 6 weeks bro still i didnot recieve any update feeling distressed.???????

24 minutes ago, Dilbag said:

Is your nomination file open?

My file is submitted complete and business MA is updating everything periodically. No paper ever demanded by the department before . I am happy they came to my workplace at least they are working on it now. 

10 minutes ago, Austin said:

But its already been over 6 weeks bro still i didnot recieve any update feeling distressed.???????

You'd need to be patient unfortunately - check the online visa processing times to get a rough idea. Some people have been waiting well over a year.  

52 minutes ago, Hex said:

You'd need to be patient unfortunately - check the online visa processing times to get a rough idea. Some people have been waiting well over a year.  

Bro is it before nomination approval i mean that my nomantion approved after approx 9 months and visa lodged 5 months later after the nomination lodgment. Therefore, I m just wondering why they are taking long time after nomination being approved. Fingers crossed hope probably the next week I will recieve some update. Anyways thanks bro for the revert.

18 minutes ago, Austin said:

Bro is it before nomination approval i mean that my nomantion approved after approx 9 months and visa lodged 5 months later after the nomination lodgment. Therefore, I m just wondering why they are taking long time after nomination being approved. Fingers crossed hope probably the next week I will recieve some update. Anyways thanks bro for the revert.

seriously though, no one knows exactly how long it takes after nomination approval. like someone said it could be between 1sec and 1year, okay maybe a little exegeration. It has been just 6wks mate, be grateful atleast your nomination has been approved. This is already great news, so relax all in due time. All the very best

PR application was one of the most expensive thing I got to pay for. And what I got with this payment:

- Not sure if I will get the thing I payed for.

- Not sure when I will get it.

- Cannot reimburse  the money, if you are not satisfied with what you get.

Ironically, when you play lottery, you at least know when you get to know the answer.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Loktar said:

Also thought about this. I wish this is the reason. So many approvals from January in the last few days!

what about people who still waiting form early 2017? i really dont get this? so we have to wait or move on???

7 hours ago, Masha said:

Hello everybody,

now i understand, why we waiting for so long? they are going out and having coffee and McDonald and  hardly visit one place for one applicant and they are working very hard? WTF??

15 hours ago, Austin said:

Bud im in the same boat - July 27th Nomination approved. 

New Police check asked for the Visa - Sent in 3 weeks ago. 

Still no word... 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Austin said:

@Austin our nomination was approved after 7 months and we submitted our Visa 2 weeks after nomination approval (March 2018). 

We are close to 6 months now, waiting for the Visa Approval.  All we can do is wait and Be Positive  ... ?, although its so hard and the waiting is driving all of us a little crazy! 

35 minutes ago, EDB07 said:

@Austin our nomination was approved after 7 months and we submitted our Visa 2 weeks after nomination approval (March 2018). 

We are close to 6 months now, waiting for the Visa Approval.  All we can do is wait and Be Positive  ... ?, although its so hard and the waiting is driving all of us a little crazy! 

My visa and nomination were lodged the same time - Dec 17.