5 hours ago, pzuk said:

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!!

VISA GRANTED!!!!

Lodged: 21/12/2017

Visa: 186 Direct Entry

Grant Date: 31/07/2018

No info asked for, assuming nomination and visa granted at the same time - logged onto my Immi account and saw status changed to Finalised, clicked Messages and saw the grant!!

Could not be happier!! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else, I totally understand how frustrating it is waiting but I trust you'll all get your good news soon!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO CONGRATS MATE!!!!! Enjoy it! You should be very proud of yourself!!! How good you logged in and saw it! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pzuk said:

Thank you! Yes I used a MA. You can't check your nomination only your visa application. I think mine were approved at the same time with no further documentation asked. You need to import it. I checked it any my status turned to finalised, so I checked messages and the grant was there, then my MA emailed me within half an hour - I must've seen it just as it updated on my account!

Congrats mate

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EDB07 said:

You can import your application into immi account

You will need to get the reference number from your MA.  Think you can import using the TRN ref number and you can only see the status of the VISA application and not the nomination

GOOD! I tried it just now. It really works. 

1. Go to the imm. account and create your own one,

2. import every details and you will see the "import application" button,

3. import the reference number from MA (which would be showed on your “IMM acknowledgement of application received”) P. S. this document should be given you before to apply temporary medicare card,  

4. then you will see your status. 

Thank you all guys!

• Like 1

Finally case officer allocated today immi account showing initial assessment and ask my wife functional and my afp and medical but I am bit confused y he didn’t ask anything for my nomination Hairdresser DE applied on 15 oct 2016 pls give me some advice

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nikimino said:

GOOD! I tried it just now. It really works. 

1. Go to the imm. account and create your own one,

2. import every details and you will see the "import application" button,

3. import the reference number from MA (which would be showed on your “IMM acknowledgement of application received”) P. S. this document should be given you before to apply temporary medicare card,  

4. then you will see your status. 

Thank you all guys!

@EDB07 / @nikimino 
This was great - took me nearly 8 months to figure this out! Thanks for the helpful information. 

At least now, I have somewhere to go to see the status myself - without having to consider worrying the Agents. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Robz88 said:

hey mate! Rec here, TRT all lodged 22/02/2018 - no news... just waiting

Good luck! It took 7 months and 10 days for mine, so hopefully you're only a few months off if my timeline is a guideline!

11 hours ago, parveen said:

Finally case officer allocated today immi account showing initial assessment and ask my wife functional and my afp and medical but I am bit confused y he didn’t ask anything for my nomination Hairdresser DE applied on 15 oct 2016 pls give me some advice

Hey mate I hope to get allocated soon.

received still, lodged in Dec 2016

DE rest manager

22 minutes ago, Kattz said:

I’m new to the forum, I thought I’d share my timeline:

Nomination application : 25/01/2018

Visa application: 25/01/2018

hi, your status is "received".

Can you tell me is the nomination application "received" or visa application "received"? seems they would deal with it separately......

54 minutes ago, nikimino said:

hi, your status is "received".

Can you tell me is the nomination application "received" or visa application "received"? seems they would deal with it separately......

I don’t have access to view the nomination. It was lodged through my employer. 

45 minutes ago, Kattz said:

I don’t have access to view the nomination. It was lodged through my employer. 

@Kattz 
If you have been given your IMMI Acknowledgement letter, confirming your lodgement, then you can use the reference to get access to view your application online. 

Let me know if you need a hand with this.