My police clearances from the UK and AUS have both expired ?

Just reapplied for the AUS one - should be with me in the next few days.

Unsure whether to reapply for the UK one as I've not actually returned to the UK within that time - so how could I possibly have had a new conviction?

My MA Agent said that it depends on who gets allocated your case - they have seen instances where it has been requested again and others that haven't. 

Suppose its probably for the best I just apply for it - just annoyed that I have to pay again!!

Edited by boo-yaa

7 hours ago, dindurion said:

Congratulations, that's amazing! Was the visa and nomination approved at the same time? Or has your nomination been approved before?

Same time. Even when they asked for more docs they asked for additional docs for nomination and application the same day.

For those interested they asked for:

2016 & 2017 P&L for nomination

Form 80 for application

My police certificate was due to expire 7 days later so submitted that as well without asking.

2 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

Unsure whether to reapply for the UK one as I've not actually returned to the UK within that time - so how could I possibly have had a new conviction?

My MA Agent said that it depends on who gets allocated your case - they have seen instances where it has been requested again and others that haven't. 

Suppose its probably for the best I just apply for it - just annoyed that I have to pay again!!

Even my medicals and overseas PCC certificate expired a month a ago 

my MA said don’t worry about them it depends on the CO 

It depends on the CO discretion some time they may consider for extra 6months 

this is what I have heard,

i don’t wanna spend more money on this been waiting from  almost 13 months.

3 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

Interesting that you bring this up - I actually just read about this, this morning in an AUS migration form on Facebook.

The MARA agents were saying that PCC were no requested for previously, if they were valid at the time of lodgement, or if the applicant had not been back to the country for more than 2 months. However, they are noticing now, that there is a massive increase of CO requesting for these - even though applicants have not left the country. 

So yeah, i'll be in the same boat in a month or two - kinda sucks! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hex said:

Interesting that you bring this up - I actually just read about this, this morning in an AUS migration form on Facebook.

The MARA agents were saying that PCC were no requested for previously, if they were valid at the time of lodgement, or if the applicant had not been back to the country for more than 2 months. However, they are noticing now, that there is a massive increase of CO requesting for these - even though applicants have not left the country. 

So yeah, i'll be in the same boat in a month or two - kinda sucks! 

Well, the fact someone has not left the country since the last PCC has been released does not prove that in the meantime this person has not been charged for an old crime. 

Hopefully, the fact that the processing time is getting longer and longer might dissuade COs from requesting new PCCs. 

According to Immi website, the validity is 12 months, which is ridiculous because the processing time is up to 18 months ?

Mine expired last month because was issued June last year and I applied for DE February this year.

By the way, only for English and Skill requirements is clearly specified that they must be fulfilled at the time of the application / lodgement.

For Character (and PCC)  there is no specific timeline. 

Hi, 

I am going to apply for 186 (Direct Entry) Visa. My Temporary residence visa will be expiring on 1st Nov, 18. I will be applying as an Electrical Engineer (what is estimated time of visa grant?)

So i want to know the process of 186 visa. That 1st i need to apply for nomination? and how much time it will take to get my nomination? and if my nomination doesn't come before my visa expires, what would be the options to go on bridging visa? or should i go back to my country and wait over there for my visa?

Can anyone please help me about above queries.

On 26/07/2018 at 17:19, prithibi2 said:

Hello friends

Here is my story

i applied nomination 23/3/2017 

visa applied. 29/6/2017

pastry. Cook  DE 186

still status.  Received.

Life is full of stress.when i applied it was 6-8 months.  Now 13-18 months.some r waiting 33 months..i am in australia 14 years. 4 years ago i was going to apply but company sold .was my bad luck.i found another sponser  and apply  but no result. I am working as a pastry chef. Last 10 years.  I think this govt dont think some one have life and family. They just like to take yr money.

14 years ????? Oh Gosh, I thought I am the only one here waiting the longest TEN YEARS !!!     Don't understand how some ppl just come get residencies in 2-3 yrs   ?

23 minutes ago, Jai12 said:

Hi , 

i have one question I applied 186 . They declined my Bussiness nomination cos benchmark training 2 month ago . And they approved friend of mine with same documents I don’t know how come it’s possible . 

Bro go to AAT u will definately win it. 

Hi,

I think this is a typical example for the chaotic immigration situation. There are no clear standards, the rules are changeing constantly, system is under political pressure as well as too much consideration is given to case officers. 

I would talk to the MA of your friend to find out what they did differenlty. What does your MA say about this?

What went wrong with your training benchmark?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tocsa said:

Hi,

I think this is a typical example for the chaotic immigration situation. There are no clear standards, the rules are changeing constantly, system is under political pressure as well as too much consideration is given to case officers. 

I would talk to the MA of your friend to find out what they did differenlty. What does your MA say about this?

What went wrong with your training benchmark?

Tosca training benchmark is not for individual it's for all bussiness. So thts why I think it's easy to win for him at AAT bcz they can prove it tht it's same department who has approved nomination of tht business wth existing training benchmark whether refusing nomination of other wth same training benchmark 

It is not that simple. If the company paid 2% to fund, it is worth going to AAT. However, in case of benchmark B (1%), there is a lot of room of consideration for CO to tick the box or refuse the nomination. If you google this topic, you will find out how complicated it can be to convince COs that the company complied with the law in full. 

4 minutes ago, tocsa said:

It is not that simple. If the company paid 2% to fund, it is worth going to AAT. However, in case of benchmark B (1%), there is a lot of room of consideration for CO to tick the box or refuse the nomination. If you google this topic, you will find out how complicated it can be to convince COs that the company complied with the law in full. 

I know tht it's complicated wht I mean is his case is more powerful bcz department has approved the nomination wth same training benchmark as well. So thts his strong point wth which he can fight in AAT. 

14 minutes ago, tocsa said:

Yess they didn’t pay 2% . But they showed documents where they spend 1% . 

1 hour ago, Deep1991 said:

Tosca training benchmark is not for individual it's for all bussiness. So thts why I think it's easy to win for him at AAT bcz they can prove it tht it's same department who has approved nomination of tht business wth existing training benchmark whether refusing nomination of other wth same training benchmark 

Bro it depends when the second file and lodged?

2) did they paid training before lodgement of 2 visas?

3)if the training paid before the date of sponsorship approval then it should be valid.

1 hour ago, Jai12 said:

Yess they didn’t pay 2% . But they showed documents where they spend 1% . 

If they showed documents for 1% it means they had training. Taking this pathway is extremely complicated. It is to a great extent up to the case officer to decide if it is acceptable or not. This explains the different outcome. 

If an RTO did the training, it is worth proceeding with AAT. If you showed documents from a non RTO training company, you will have hard time to tour around your case.

Let me know if you need any further info. I have made throughout investigation in this field (Benchmark B), I am happy to share what I have learnt.

45 minutes ago, tocsa said:

If they showed documents for 1% it means they had training. Taking this pathway is extremely complicated. It is to a great extent up to the case officer to decide if it is acceptable or not. This explains the different outcome. 

If an RTO did the training, it is worth proceeding with AAT. If you showed documents from a non RTO training company, you will have hard time to tour around your case.

Let me know if you need any further info. I have made throughout investigation in this field (Benchmark B), I am happy to share what I have learnt.

His same situation with me my boss paid 1%  plz provide advice 

7 hours ago, Hisham Khan said:

Hi, 

I am going to apply for 186 (Direct Entry) Visa. My Temporary residence visa will be expiring on 1st Nov, 18. I will be applying as an Electrical Engineer (what is estimated time of visa grant?)

So i want to know the process of 186 visa. That 1st i need to apply for nomination? and how much time it will take to get my nomination? and if my nomination doesn't come before my visa expires, what would be the options to go on bridging visa? or should i go back to my country and wait over there for my visa?

Can anyone please help me about above queries.

Well I’m no expert man, but I do think you have to apply before your current visa ends, so then when it expires you can move on to the bridging visa. Just stay in Aus man cause you can only leave when you apply for bridging visa B which only allows you to leave for a certain period of time.

estimate time to get your 186 depends man. You gotta check the timeframe on immi website. I applied my nom and visa together, you dont have to get to get your nom approved to apply for your visa.

hope that helps.

39 minutes ago, Letung203 said:

Well I’m no expert man, but I do think you have to apply before your current visa ends, so then when it expires you can move on to the bridging visa. Just stay in Aus man cause you can only leave when you apply for bridging visa B which only allows you to leave for a certain period of time.

estimate time to get your 186 depends man. You gotta check the timeframe on immi website. I applied my nom and visa together, you dont have to get to get your nom approved to apply for your visa.

hope that helps.

Thanks alot bro. So this is a good news that i should not have to wait for nomination. I can apply for nomination and visa together.

Further i read that employer should have offered position 6 months before applying nomination, to the applicant. Is it true?

And if possible can you please let me know the initial procedure to apply, and what main documents required?

2 hours ago, 26lucky said:

His same situation with me my boss paid 1%  plz provide advice 

Plz explain me briefly . I already lodge AAT . There is any chance to win or not . What happens if they attach some other documents after getting my refusal to secure them . Is that possible