Guest deepak1986
30 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Yeah as everyone here emoji1.png
Good luck

Hi I understand, but believe me that I got same situation and even owner does not care about my hard work and I run his business for 4 years. But he does not care.. but god is their for us..

20 hours ago, Kiara said:

I have 3 years experience, working for same employer will 4 yrs in november 2018. Which state has 489 visa I was seraching cannot find any except Tasmania but need offer letter or must be a tasmania graduate. Either not possible for me..nay suggestions

Talk to your lawyer 

13 hours ago, MarieValentine said:

:arghh: my hubby's job has been taken off the 186 visa list

And why are you worried about it? Either you already applied and are too lazy to read the entire summary of changes on the website or you haven't applied and hence the changes will affect you.

Well thanks for your supportive comments.... we were waiting for the employer to confirm if they are happy to nominate and if a position was available, not lazy literally read it all before realising we have been taken off the list. only started talks at the end of Feb but thanks for being judgemental and making me feel so much better about the situation.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Waris said:

Riya what’s the requirement for 190 visa ?? Plz share 

How about making a little bit of effort, being self-efficient and explore yourself by going to the Department website and look for the information and requirements of the subclass 190 visa instead of waiting for someone to tell you what to do?

1 minute ago, MarieValentine said:

Well thanks for your supportive comments.... we were waiting for the employer to confirm if they are happy to nominate and if a position was available, not lazy literally read it all before realising we have been taken off the list. only started talks at the end of Feb but thanks for being judgemental and making me feel so much better about the situation.

Oh, sorry to hear.

2 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Chill out Jonny. Stressful enough for people without insensitive pricks like you churping up.

Mate I agree with Jonny, this isn’t even a 190 Visa forum... do some homework Jesus! The requirements for all visas are very easy to see- it’s not rocket science! 

Ps 

I’m all for supporting each other but you can’t help someone if they can’t help themselves jeeeeeeez

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Mate I agree with Jonny, this isn’t even a 190 Visa forum... do some homework Jesus! The requirements for all visas are very easy to see- it’s not rocket science! 

Ps 

I’m all for supporting each other but you can’t help someone if they can’t help themselves jeeeeeeez

Ways and means of going about it. It can be annoyng but I have more important things to worry about. I just ignore it.

• Like 1

Man I am trying but with 35C at 8pm here in Sydney and reading these post.. pppfff it doesn't help.. ?

haha its not that we dont want to share. but i love to see someone posting a good news regarding what the forum is about, or any news about that. not one asking out of topic where it is easily found on the website itself.
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

How about making a little bit of effort, being self-efficient and explore yourself by going to the Department website and look for the information and requirements of the subclass 190 visa instead of waiting for someone to tell you what to do?

We going to hire migration agent .. jus need bit info in hand .. I already got checklist from migration agent .. 

ALL GOOD JOHNY P calm your ass down and relax .. 

Edited by Waris

21 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Ps 

Bell bonkers I did not even asked u !! Why are u trying to be my guide to advice what I am suppose to do !! 

I asked her !! Why are u getting so intense for no reason .. calm down buddy .. 

p.s= don’t give suggestions unless nobody asked you 

1 minute ago, Waris said:

Bell bonkers I did not even asked u !! Why are u trying to be my guide to advice what I am suppose to do !! 

I asked her !! Why are u getting so intense for no reason .. calm down buddy .. 

p.s= don’t give suggestions unless nobody asked you 

Lol don’t get lemon with me just because you incapable of using google! ?

• Like 1

Just now, Bellabonkers said:

Lol don’t get lemon with me just because you incapable of using google! ?

Lol so funny to predict my ability again !! 

Again don’t guess too much about anyone .. 

U STARTED IT AND I AM IN .. 

Just now, Bellabonkers said:

I am here to support and congratulate people with their 186 visa- why are you here? 

lol I don’t think so with your way of commenting .. I find u very rude person .. 

my husband has apllied for 186 visa . We been waiting since 10 months .. thinking to lodge another visa as he has 3 years experience !! 

May I ask u only Cuj I asked her requirements ,, is that bothered u really ?? Why getting personal buddy !!! 

Just now, Waris said:

lol I don’t think so with your way of commenting .. I find u very rude person .. 

my husband has apllied for 186 visa . We been waiting since 10 months .. thinking to lodge another visa as he has 3 years experience !! 

May I ask u only Cuj I asked her requirements ,, is that bothered u really ?? Why getting personal buddy !!! 

You don’t know me ‘buddy’ 

you obviously have been in this forum 5 minutes. 

Its tiring seeing people post questions they could easily ask google- just as it is tiring seeing people complaining about waiting when there are people here that have been waiting 2 years or more, 

Goodluck with your visa. 

I wish you success and happiness. 

And the ability to use google ?

• Thanks 1

Dear Waris,

I'm so sorry if I'm saying that but you just need to understand a few things.

It doesn't matter how much experience your husband has, 3 years compare to all of us in this forum, it isn't a lot, and plus 10 months of waiting time is nothing, people with 10 years of experience are waiting for years...

Please, all of us are in the same boat, it is stressful and hard but we need to be patient, that's it... 

Good luck.

• Like 3