7 minutes ago, Rai said:

I think they dont really work accordingly time line immigration must have hidden policy to work on files

Rai I totally agree .. !! Previous year there were working monthly and moving on .. it’s so funny since long time APRIL 2016 TO SEP2017.. they are not finishing old files and jus moving on ,, which clearly means they are picking up important files for them and leaving us behind .. like taking cream out of milk ???

its really not far as we paid equal fees as to them who are getting approvals in 4 months or less .. 

dont be scared to call them. Atleast there will be complaints regarding processing times in their system.. i am calling them oftenly

15 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

I think it was also the 1st monthly Newsletter :-)

For now it's just a Newsletter, doesn't deserve any adjective! :-)

I don't know if the timeline presented is calculated based on ACTUAL data or just a gut-feely kind of comms from the government...

Pnm it is jus average time for sure overall .. like some files are processing in 4 or less and some are over 16 months.. so only god knows what is happening 

6 minutes ago, cachinnation23 said:

Hey all - hope everyone is having a great day in this shitty waiting game. just FYI - I just called the number on my application acknowledgement letter to talk to someone and got the response "Your application has not been allocated yet and is still in the queue". Good luck to everyone waiting! 

We got the same answer .. we applied in may 2017 too 

24 minutes ago, Waris said:

Pnm it is jus average time for sure overall .. like some files are processing in 4 or less and some are over 16 months.. so only god knows what is happening 

Feels like it but clearly says: "75% of applications processed in xx months". Not "Files processed in an average of xx months"... Would they lie though?

16 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

Feels like it but clearly says: "75% of applications processed in xx months". Not "Files processed in an average of xx months"... Would they lie though?

I don't think they lie... They never mentioned the processing time for the other 10% of applications...

I've been waiting for more than 13 months... :( Now, I just hope I'll get it before Christmas 2018.... xD:mad:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ansun said:

I lodged my file for Ens 186 (Motor Mechanic) on 23rd March, 2017 . Still no response from immigration ... bit worried as 10th month is also finishing next week.. Anyone who got nomination or visa approved (or if lodged file in March,17) ? Anyone approval recently in same field ? 

I'm a mechanic too. Lodged nomination on the 29th March 2017 and application on the 30th March, almost 10 months.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Waris said:

Rai I totally agree .. !! Previous year there were working monthly and moving on .. it’s so funny since long time APRIL 2016 TO SEP2017.. they are not finishing old files and jus moving on ,, which clearly means they are picking up important files for them and leaving us behind .. like taking cream out of milk ???

its really not far as we paid equal fees as to them who are getting approvals in 4 months or less .. 

dont be scared to call them. Atleast there will be complaints regarding processing times in their system.. i am calling them oftenly

HEy...

I called them today around 3 35pm, and guess what i think the reception closes before 3 30pm though they say 4pm on visa docs.

Ill try again tomorrow ,

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, cachinnation23 said:

Hey all - hope everyone is having a great day in this shitty waiting game. just FYI - I just called the number on my application acknowledgement letter to talk to someone and got the response "Your application has not been allocated yet and is still in the queue". Good luck to everyone waiting! 

Im in same profession as you, and i got same response last week. But ill keep calling them so they realize how painful it is

Hi
Applied visa + nomination = 11/5/17
Docs requested = 19/10/17
Submitted same day
Again docs requested = 23/11/17
Submitted on 6/12/17
No news since then...asked agent to call them he said they won’t update anything if CO has allocated to file... just wait....
Loosing patience now[emoji18][emoji18]

6 hours ago, KD31 said:

Hi
Applied visa + nomination = 11/5/17
Docs requested = 19/10/17
Submitted same day
Again docs requested = 23/11/17
Submitted on 6/12/17
No news since then...asked agent to call them he said they won’t update anything if CO has allocated to file... just wait....
Loosing patience nowemoji18.pngemoji18.png

Hi kd31 I was thinking of you !! Dear you are still lucky and feed steps ahead from all of us ,, as your file has been allocated and u have been already asked few documents .. u will get answer sooner or later obviously .. imagine most of us waiting for this moment to enjoy too !! Case officer allocated hurrraaay

7 minutes ago, sunny2018 said:

just receive the feedback from global feedback unit and they passed my complain to ENS, and ENS will provide the feedback with 15 days. Not sure what is the reply:|

Send me the link plz for online thing !! I could not find another day !! I emailed them like 5 or 6 times. They never reply 

12 minutes ago, Waris said:

Send me the link plz for online thing !! I could not find another day !! I emailed them like 5 or 6 times. They never reply 

I asked my MA to do it for me. They sent the complain to GFU on website and received the feedback ,also got reference no for the case. GFU mentioned ENS will reply within 15 days. 

1 hour ago, sunny2018 said:

I asked my MA to do it for me. They sent the complain to GFU on website and received the feedback ,also got reference no for the case. GFU mentioned ENS will reply within 15 days. 

I jus emailed Peter duttOn lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sunny2018 said:

Sunny plz do let us know what I get from ens department 

8 hours ago, Waris said:

Hi kd31 I was thinking of you !! Dear you are still lucky and feed steps ahead from all of us ,, as your file has been allocated and u have been already asked few documents .. u will get answer sooner or later obviously .. imagine most of us waiting for this moment to enjoy too !! Case officer allocated hurrraaay

you are Right, We are still waiting for CO 

19 hours ago, Rai said:

I think they dont really work accordingly time line immigration must have hidden policy to work on files

Yes i feel the same. Earlier they were processing maximum files btw 4-6 months now its taking too long. God knows how they work on it

20 hours ago, pnm59 said:

True.
Also, they have not updated their timelines since the 21st of December, I'm very worried that our timelines are going to increase this week or next...

I feel the same too.. bcz early 2017 they were processing files in 4-6 months now its taking too long.. Really stressful for the one waiting since 10 months n more

9 hours ago, Waris said:

So true ?