Guest bradfords
19 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Same here mate☹️

This wait is getting unbearable now, it's been nearly 3 years since we applied for the first visa that fell though, all this living in limbo is no goof for a family and Xmas is approaching fast another expense ! . seeing so many grants for 2017 just seems so unfair ? not that I'm not happy for everyone with their grants! just wish immi would go back to completing each month before moving on to the next  #having a bad couple of days.

hi bradford,I had the same feel before.I Have A friend in this forum,he and I had the same timeline.And one day,he told me that he got the golden visa,I was very happy for him,and I thought I Will be grant soon.But one month,two month,three month,almost four month I got it. I think it is hard to say fair or unfair, it depends on some luck,and most important is occupation. It is where the different is. I think there are Good occupations and bad occupations in their list.And they Can not tell us.

So just take A deep breath, then go on.

Good luck

Guest bradfords
17 hours ago, BIG Z said:

hi bradford,I had the same feel before.I Have A friend in this forum,he and I had the same timeline.And one day,he told me that he got the golden visa,I was very happy for him,and I thought I Will be grant soon.But one month,two month,three month,almost four month I got it. I think it is hard to say fair or unfair, it depends on some luck,and most important is occupation. It is where the different is. I think there are Good occupations and bad occupations in their list.And they Can not tell us.

So just take A deep breath, then go on.

Good luck

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement it helps to have people understand what we're going through x we just book a family holiday in lanzarote so we can switchoff and take a break recharge and get through these last stages of the visa process, my boss in Oz is being brilliant and puntying no pressure on so all good ?

Hi guys, I have one more question regarding the training benchmark. what happens if the company fulfils first year period and second year period of the sponsorship but not the third one which is the perioed where you are lodging the ENS? will it be a trouble?

Hi boboz , pls dnt do this mistake, they will definitely need , it's requirement at ens time . It's already happened they refuse the file . They said you not provide all requirements, even some case they not give chance to submit 

thanks for replying, did it happen to your case? oh man, everything has been lodged, but my MA said should be fine.. could you please tell me more details about the period?
in my case, 457 starts on April, but I started working on June 2015.. we had apprentice from 2014 until November 2016.. I lodged my ENS on August 2017..
what do you think?

Hi All

Finally we got our Golden  E-mail on 02/11/2017.

SA

RCB Applied in June and approved in October.

I have applied for 187 Visa and nomination both  on 19th October 2016.

In June 2017 CO requested for further documents for both Nomination and my visa.

All the documents are submitted in 1st week of July and Nomination was granted in July.

I rang to CO and she said my file is in third party check process.

On 18th Oct I received a letter from immi requesting to pay 2VAC.

Amount paid on same day.

I haven’t got any reply back from them, So I finally rang to CO and within 5 minutes I received a grant letter.

After 9 years of struggle finally got my PR.

please don’t loose you confidence, I came to Aus in 2008 as student and no option of PR and keep changing the courses and later in 2013 I applies for doing MS for my Pr, unfortunately my visa was rejected under clause pic5020 (Bogas documents) and i applied for MRT and my visa got approved in 2015.

then I did my masters in Sydney from SA( use to fly every week) finally aplied for job nd they sponsered me in 2016 and PR granted in 2017.

so never loose your confidence, this is phase of life.

good look to all my friends.

wish you a very good luck 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, YNNUS said:

Hi All

SA

In June 2017 CO requested for further documents for both Nomination and my visa.

All the documents are submitted in 1st week of July and Nomination was granted in July.

Amount paid on same day.

I haven’t got any reply back from them, So I finally rang to CO and within 5 minutes I received a grant letter.

please don’t loose you confidence, I came to Aus in 2008 as student and no option of PR and keep changing the courses and later in 2013 I applies for doing MS for my Pr, unfortunately my visa was rejected under clause pic5020 (Bogas documents) and i applied for MRT and my visa got approved in 2015.

then I did my masters in Sydney from SA( use to fly every week) finally aplied for job nd they sponsered me in 2016 and PR granted in 2017.

Congratulations. Enjoy.

On 10/31/2017 at 10:36, tonyhokr said:

Hi ur situation is similar with me, i almost give it up...but the employer is going argue

Hi @tonyhokr if you dont mind may i ask you what's your situation??

did you heard anything back from immigration??

how your employer argue ??

Thanks

Hi Everyone.

Can you guys suggest how i will satisfied CO regarding my full time employment and training benchmark?

i already submitted last 3 years PAYG, Notice Of assessment, Employment contract, Payslip for full time job and For Training benchmark i submitted receipts and invoices still CO not satisfied.

does anyone have idea what i need to do??

any suggestion ???

Thanks 

9 hours ago, YNNUS said:

Hi All

SA

Amount paid on same day.

Congrats ... what is third party check process ???

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 14:50, JonnyP said:

Hi guys,

For those waiting onshore, I am not sure what is the impatience and rush. You are already here and probably under a bridging visa if your substantive visa already expired, so you just have to wait for a decision to be made. Being patience always pays back, so relax, get a drink and keep living your days as usual.. I am about to embark on the same boat as we will be applying for the visa very soon so I know it is a long wait and I will just wait for the decision patiently.

Lol, come back to me with that comment if you end up waiting over 11 months!! You have no idea how stressful the entire process is and especially when were almost a full year waiting.

Everyone has their own reasons to be worried and or complain, we may not give the full details as to why because its private. Having freedom and options is what we desire most. Some people have been told the business may sell (voiding their visa application), some have been told they may be made redundant (voiding their visa application) and some people simply wish to move on because of bad employers and being used and abused by the employers because they know they have us by the balls.......there are many reasons for the rush and impatience. We should be supporting each other and not judging or making assumptions on our worries. Try on our shoes! I hope you don’t end up in our situation. Good luck with your application. We're all here to help so if you need some advice in the future let us know.

Edited by AJSAJS
  • Like 6

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 23:26, Manish9001 said:

Hey buddy

Can you please tell me on which number did u call?

Thanks

Hi Manish. I used the number at the bottom of my Acknowledgement letter. NSW office. Check your acknowledgement letter it is on the end of each page.

49 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

Lol, come back to me with that comment if you end up waiting over 11 months!! You have no idea how stressful the entire process is and especially when were almost a full year waiting.

Everyone has their own reasons to be worried and or complain, we may not give the full details as to why because its private. Having freedom and options is what we desire most. Some people have been told the business may sell (voiding their visa application), some have been told they may be made redundant (voiding their visa application) and some people simply wish to move on because of bad employers and being used and abused by the employers because they know they have us by the balls.......there are many reasons for the rush and impatience. We should be supporting each other and not judging or making assumptions on our worries. Try on our shoes! I hope you don’t end up in our situation. Good luck with your application. We're all here to help so if you need some advice in the future let us know.

Completely agreed and very well explained. 

Hi Guys,

New poster but refreshing this page every hour or so :-). Applied in June-17 so my hopes are high when I see some people being granted that applied at the same time.

I'm also refreshing my immi account 4-5 times a day where I always see the same depressing status: "received".

From anyone's experience, is it even worth it to check?

Thanks guys, good luck to all.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AJSAJS said:

Best comment ever! :)

3 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

Hi Guys,

New poster but refreshing this page every hour or so :-). Applied in June-17 so my hopes are high when I see some people being granted that applied at the same time.

I'm also refreshing my immi account 4-5 times a day where I always see the same depressing status: "received".

From anyone's experience, is it even worth it to check?

Thanks guys, good luck to all.

Hey mate.

Look at this spreadhseet: https://goo.gl/bFWMIY

You'll get an idea about the average processing time.

Good luck to you!

Can’t agree more..

Just now, pnm59 said:

Thanks mate, I spend probably half my days on that spreadsheet :-)
Any idea if checking the ImmiAccount is worth it though?

It's difficult to say... I also check my account 10 times a day... :)

I've been on this forum for almost a year now...And it seems that some people don't see any updates on the Immi Account website... The status can change from 'Received' to 'Finalised'

However some people can also see the status changes... from 'Received' to 'In Progress'

Sorry.. I don't really help you... :)