Hi All,

Quick question regarding Vetassess Skills assessment for the Direct Entry Stream. Does your skills assessment done by Vetassess includes the Point Test Advice part in your results letter? I do not know why is this include since this part is not relevant for ENS 186 visas. Can someone please confirm if this part of the letter is there in every outcome letter made by Vetassess? Thanks.

15 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Hi All,

Quick question regarding Vetassess Skills assessment for the Direct Entry Stream. Does your skills assessment done by Vetassess includes the Point Test Advice part in your results letter? I do not know why is this include since this part is not relevant for ENS 186 visas. Can someone please confirm if this part of the letter is there in every outcome letter made by Vetassess? Thanks.

Hey JohnyP! 

I've recently gone through some issues with Vetassess which I actually had resolved positively today!!! I'll copy and paste from one of the emails they sent me about your question:

"Please note that as of 1 January 2015, all VETASSESS applicants are provided with an integrated skills assessment outcome letter with Points Test Advice included."

So, to answer your question, yes, they still include the Points Test Advice even if its not needed. They will have your visa subclass that you are applying for and its part of the duty to make sure they supply the correct assessment for that visa. Hope that helps!

All the best with it, hope it goes well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey JohnyP! 

I've recently gone through some issues with Vetassess which I actually had resolved positively today!!! I'll copy and paste from one of the emails they sent me about your question:

"Please note that as of 1 January 2015, all VETASSESS applicants are provided with an integrated skills assessment outcome letter with Points Test Advice included."

So, to answer your question, yes, they still include the Points Test Advice even if its not needed. They will have your visa subclass that you are applying for and its part of the duty to make sure they supply the correct assessment for that visa. Hope that helps!

All the best with it, hope it goes well.

That's awesome, hopefully DIBP officer does not take that part into account because even though my wife has more than 3 yrs work experience in the nominated occupation, Vetassess deducted 3 yrs of work experience to calculate the qualifying period required to meet the skill level of the nominated occupation and put the note of number of years assessed positively as 1.8 yrs only in the Point Test Advice part of the letter. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, I WANT PR said:

Im waiting since nov 2015 is there anybody else unlucky as me ??

I have heard that there are cases that are pending since more than 18 months.

What's your occupation?

Did you apply for transition or Direct Entry?

Did you apply in two stages or did you submit your nomination and applications at the same time?

Are you offshore or onshore?

Have you ever contacted immigration? 

When applicants are offshore, why don't they simply give an answer? 

When applicants are onshore, I honestly do not understand the benefit of letting them wait in limbo. It feels like for certain cases, they push as long as possible to see if people will magically give up or reach out to the media. From a legal perspective, maximum timelines should really be created and the department of immigration should contact people and explain why they are not processing their file in a timely fashion. They are a public service and onshore applicants pay taxes on top of having paid the fees for the application. 

8 hours ago, JonnyP said:

That's awesome, hopefully DIBP officer does not take that part into account because even though my wife has more than 3 yrs work experience in the nominated occupation, Vetassess deducted 3 yrs of work experience to calculate the qualifying period required to meet the skill level of the nominated occupation and put the note of number of years assessed positively as 1.8 yrs only in the Point Test Advice part of the letter. 

yeah, don't worry, I'm in the exact same position; for direct entry as long as it says outcome: positive and suitable for migration or whatever in the first part, then you're golden. The points test is for skilled independent visas which have different criteria for work experience. Depending on the qualification they will sometime take off the first two or three years as part of her training to be able to perform the job at a skilled level, or thats the general idea anyway. I had the same think happen, only 2.4 years positively assessed despite having over 8 years experience, but DIBP dont even look at the Points Test Advice part. 

All the best with the rest of the application!

Hi 
I have one question regarding 1 percent training?My case officer asking me evidence of certificates so which name of certificates i have to show?My employer name or my name or resident person name?

Training benchmark certificates should demonstrate that training was given to the Australian citizens or residents by the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just now, Praveen Reddy said:

Training benchmark certificates should demonstrate that training was given to the Australian citizens or residents by the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Parveen Reddy

Sorry guys, I lost track of this thread.. what type of inspection are you guys talking about? is the department doing any sort of physical inspections to companies for 186 visas? Appreciate the clarification. Thanks.

HI does anyone know  457 inspection? my company and i are waiting for feedback.. anyone  know timeline about it?

Was it a surprise visit? Or did they inform your company before visiting?
And in what sort of the business you are working?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just now, Xman said:

Was it a surprise visit? Or did they inform your company before visiting?
And in what sort of the business you are working?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yes mostly inspection without any notice and time 9.am to 12 they do visit.And work fair team visit.