After I submitted my 186 online application, I need to upload documents. There are some documents I am not quite sure of. Could you help me have a look?

1. Decision Ready Checklist, what is this thing?

2. Evidence of Identity and Travel document. I plan to use my passport for both items. Can I do that? I mean can I upload my passport twice?

3. What is Form 815 health undertaking? Do I need to provide that?

When I filled out the online 186 application form via immiAccount, there were 19 forms (1/19, 2/19, 3/19, 4/19, 6/19 … … ).I noticed that there is no 5/19. After 4/19, it went directly to 6/19. Do you guys have any idea? Have you experienced the same thing?

Anyway,after I got to the end of the application, I could submit and make the payment. If I just save my online form, it shows “ready to submit”. But when I came back and logged in next day, it showed “imcomplete”. After I printed my application review, I realize that the 5/19 question is related to previous travel to Australia. But I tried different computers, different browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari), I just couldn’t get page 5/19. Anyway, next time when I logged in, I just kept hitting button “Next” and got to the end of the form and hit submit and made the payment. If I missed answering that question, would it be an issue? Anyway to fix it?

I think that they have some technical problems now. On the webpage (when we log in) there is written: "KNOWN TECHNICAL ISSUES There are several known issues relating to ImmiAccount which we are currently investigating."

After I submitted my 186 online application, I need to upload documents. There are some documents I am not quite sure of. Could you help me have a look?

2. Evidence of Identity and Travel document. I plan to use my passport for both items. Can I do that? I mean can I upload my passport twice?

3. What is Form 815 health undertaking? Do I need to provide that?

I am not an agent but can tell you what I think.

1. Have no idea what the Decision Ready Checklist is and have not applied it ans they do not asked so I am sure you do not need it.

2. Evidence of Identity and Travel document - passport once and that all. Yo do not need to upload every single document from the list. There is a lot of suggestions but not all of them are for 186

3. When you log in you will see that they want medicals. They will give you special number (you will see it on the left under each applicant name), than you will generate letter and pay for BUPA than go and do medicals.

Hope it helps and hope I am right ;-) That is what i did and everything is ok.

@peppa01 any update after submitting your licence. You should have contact them once again just to remind them.

no news. I am waiting and give them some time. Now there is no difference to me: today or tomorrow... does not matter ;-) Now I am sure that everything is ok! ;-) Will wait. Do not want to spend 2 hours on my phone and use the credit from my prepaid ;-)

The Decision Ready Checklist no longer exists, so don't worry about it. There used to be a Decision Ready process where a registered MARA agent provided the DRC to confirm they had reviewed the application and promised it was complete so the CO simply needed to do a quick review and there was streamlined processing. This basically let those applicants with MAs skip ahead of the queue for processing. The process was removed a few years ago since it gave an unfair advantage to those with agents.

5 months

since application

no news

Where is your application based?

we submitted ours on the 22nd Aug and no news, as far as I'm aware many staff doesn't return from holidays til after Australia Day. So their working on a skeleton staff atm. After Australia days hopefully they'll fly through August ??

we submitted ours on the 22nd Aug and no news, as far as I'm aware many staff doesn't return from holidays til after Australia Day. So their working on a skeleton staff atm. After Australia days hopefully they'll fly through August [emoji1317]

We hope so....

We are on the same boat, the longest wait....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we submitted ours on the 22nd Aug and no news, as far as I'm aware many staff doesn't return from holidays til after Australia Day. So their working on a skeleton staff atm. After Australia days hopefully they'll fly through August ??

Our in nsw norm on 12th and visa on 17th august

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

we submitted ours on the 22nd Aug and no news, as far as I'm aware many staff doesn't return from holidays til after Australia Day. So their working on a skeleton staff atm. After Australia days hopefully they'll fly through August 

We submit ours on 14th August. You are right, hopefully August app will move on after AU day.

hi everyone

those who have submitted their visa application, how long did it take for you to receive youR acknowledgement letter??

our 457 expires in two weeks, our nomination has been in since beginning of august. we didnt want to submit ourvisa applicaiton until nomination approved but we are now in the position where we must submit in orderto get the bridging visa.

just wondering once you have submitted it how long it takes to get the letter as that has your bridging visa details on? or is a bridge visa automatically generated on submitting and finalising the application for a 186?

im sorry for asking these questions but we are understandably quite stressed after having been told our nomination would have been approved by end of 2015. and now we are in this awful predicament whereby we have to submit at the risk of losing our hard earned money. it makes us really uneasy to lodge our applcation without nomination approval as if it gets declined we lose $6300. but we have no choice now we have waited as long as we possibly can :(

we have done the application and it is all ready to go now :(

Edited by shoegal68

hi everyone

those who have submitted their visa application, how long did it take for you to receive youR acknowledgement letter??

our 457 expires in two weeks, our nomination has been in since beginning of august. we didnt want to submit ourvisa applicaiton until nomination approved but we are now in the position where we must submit in orderto get the bridging visa.

just wondering once you have submitted it how long it takes to get the letter as that has your bridging visa details on? or is a bridge visa automatically generated on submitting and finalising the application for a 186?

im sorry for asking these questions but we are understandably quite stressed after having been told our nomination would have been approved by end of 2015. and now we are in this awful predicament whereby we have to submit at the risk of losing our hard earned money. it makes us really uneasy to lodge our applcation without approval as if it gets declined we lose $6300. but we have no choice now we have waited as long as we possibly can :(

we have done the application and it is all ready to go now :(

Do you have a MA? Mine came thru the same day that the nomination was filed..

Do you have a MA? Mine came thru the same day that the nomination was filed..

no we are doing it ourselves, we already have the acknowledgement letter from the nomination (my husbands employer gave us a copy) the process itself for the visa applicaiton is really simple as we are temporary residence transition it is fairly straightforward. so we didnt see the point in a migration agent....we have just been screwed over by the ridicuously slow pace that immigration seem to be working at :(

I have a question for all you...What will happen if my CO will request for more documents next week.Do i need to wait for another 28 days?

you supply whatever they asked for and then wait until they look at what you supplied. Might be 28 days, might be the next day!

no we are doing it ourselves, we already have the acknowledgement letter from the nomination (my husbands employer gave us a copy) the process itself for the visa applicaiton is really simple as we are temporary residence transition it is fairly straightforward. so we didnt see the point in a migration agent....we have just been screwed over by the ridicuously slow pace that immigration seem to be working at :(

Hi @shoegal68 i understand your stress we all in similar space and waiting kills be it waiting for someone or visa waiting itself is hard. But you gotta trusr me one this : everything gets easy with time. If you are confident about documents of nomination go for lodging the visa. Anyways there is not much time you left with i would suggest you to lodge it asap (im sure you have planned the same).

Once you lodge the file and its successfully accepted by the department electronically you recieve bridging visa same day. Best of luck. Keep posting and keep us in loop and or you stressed we all here for each others support.