I did email to my MA this morning to ask about the update regarding ENS visas. He told me from last year 30% applications of 186 and 50% applications of 187 rejecting without any solid reason, where as in previous years rejection rate was only 8% for 186 and 13% for 187.

I am worried.

2 hours ago, EDB07 said:

Just a quick question.. 

When we submitted our application it said that the English test "must have been completed within 36 months of visa application lodgement". Today I saw the immi website saying 12 months and not 36 months.  Did anyone else see this or Am I crazy?? ?  Was it always 12 months?

3 yrs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pzuk said:

Perhapppppps we might get an updated estimated processing time soon seeing as we're now officially in a new month?

Next week or so I reckon.

They have stopped saying what months they are processing on their auto response email Ive noticed...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I did email to my MA this morning to ask about the update regarding ENS visas. He told me from last year 30% applications of 186 and 50% applications of 187 rejecting without any solid reason, where as in previous years rejection rate was only 8% for 186 and 13% for 187.

I am worried.

Well there has to be reason...

4 hours ago, EDB07 said:

Thank Tania!  I just saw the 3 years again.  Think i was looking at requirements under different stream

No worries. But check the english requirement at the time you apply according to the current law.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I am worried.

Your MA is right. My MA sent this 2 days ago.

Currently, the department is experiencing the highest volume of application ever and this has been reflected in rather long processing time, 21 to 23 months for RSMS Direct Entry applications for example.

This over workload resulted in a few case officers taking an inadvertent action with lack of procedural fairness when they make decisions. Also, insider information said that there is a refusal rate that each case officer was asked to reach on a monthly basis to get rid of applications on their hand.

Recent refusal often lacks specific, solid or reasonable grounds and sometimes, justify refusals due to missing documents that were not required, on complete application with supporting documents prepared exactly as per department’s document checklist.

In the past, normally we were asked for further information in such cases however now, a case officer quote “The department’s acknowledgment letter specifies that the department may make a decision on the application without requesting additional information. In line with the notices provided by the department in the letter, I am proceeding to a decision on this application based on any supporting evidence that is available to me at this time of decision”

We are taking this current event very seriously and have made a number of complaints to the department in the last few months and this issue has also been acknowledged by the Minister of Multcuture and Immigration Alex but no actions have been taken from the DHA Management as yet. 

Please understand the nature of employer-sponsored migration scheme and the length of current visa processing time. You need a nomination approval to get your visa granted and the lengthy processing time makes your application vulnerable to changes. During the processing time, changes could happen and this may affect your application unfavorably, such as sponsoring business suffers financial loss or decides to sell or close down the business since the lodgement.

As a consequence, we would strongly suggest taking precautions by considering alternatives if possible. Please talk to us if you need assistance

16 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Your MA is right. My MA sent this 2 days ago.

Currently, the department is experiencing the highest volume of application ever and this has been reflected in rather long processing time, 21 to 23 months for RSMS Direct Entry applications for example.

This over workload resulted in a few case officers taking an inadvertent action with lack of procedural fairness when they make decisions. Also, insider information said that there is a refusal rate that each case officer was asked to reach on a monthly basis to get rid of applications on their hand.

Recent refusal often lacks specific, solid or reasonable grounds and sometimes, justify refusals due to missing documents that were not required, on complete application with supporting documents prepared exactly as per department’s document checklist.

In the past, normally we were asked for further information in such cases however now, a case officer quote “The department’s acknowledgment letter specifies that the department may make a decision on the application without requesting additional information. In line with the notices provided by the department in the letter, I am proceeding to a decision on this application based on any supporting evidence that is available to me at this time of decision”

We are taking this current event very seriously and have made a number of complaints to the department in the last few months and this issue has also been acknowledged by the Minister of Multcuture and Immigration Alex but no actions have been taken from the DHA Management as yet. 

Please understand the nature of employer-sponsored migration scheme and the length of current visa processing time. You need a nomination approval to get your visa granted and the lengthy processing time makes your application vulnerable to changes. During the processing time, changes could happen and this may affect your application unfavorably, such as sponsoring business suffers financial loss or decides to sell or close down the business since the lodgement.

As a consequence, we would strongly suggest taking precautions by considering alternatives if possible. Please talk to us if you need assistance

This seems to me like its verging on scare tactics by your MA. I dont get why they would do that though...Last paragraph seens to suggest you shouldn't bother carrying on in the process!? Its not the greatest written english either. 

I showed my MA this post the other day and they said that they havent seem any refusals that were not genuine or the fault of other RMA's. And my MA is contracted to a multi billion company (where I work) so i imagine his firm are pretty good.

End of the day if you have the right docs,  the business is making a ton of money, and you fit the critera then you dont need to worry. Im certainly not. Im just miffed its taking so long!

Edited by Parkesy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

This seems to me like its verging on scare tactics by your MA. I dont get why they would do that though...Last paragraph seens to suggest you shouldn't bother carrying on in the process!? Its not the greatest written english either. 

I showed my MA this post the other day and they said that they havent seem any refusals that were not genuine or the fault of other RMA's. And my MA is contracted to a multi billion company (where I work) so i imagine his firm are pretty good.

End of the day if you have the right docs,  the business is making a ton of money, and you fit the critera then you dont need to worry. Im certainly not. Im just miffed its taking so long!

I don't even know why they decided to send this to us Now. Like I'm not scared enough by the long time processing.

You mean your MA haven't seen any refusal that were genuine?

I've seen a lot of retail managers are totally genuine but still got refused based on two reasons - including two of my friends's already on 457

- The owner is working there (assumption) so they don't need a manager.

- Assume that your position is not manager but assistant manager or supervisor.

Then I read these and everything make sense lol

https://cruxmigration.com.au/2018/02/21/50-percent-of-rsms-application-being-refused-why/

http://www.australiavisa.com/immigration-news/refusal-retail-managers-rsms-187-visa/

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

I don't even know why they decided to send this to us Now. Like I'm not scared enough by the long time processing.

You mean your MA haven't seen any refusal that were genuine?

I've seen a lot of retail managers are totally genuine but still got refused based on two reasons - including two of my friends's already on 457

- The owner is working there (assumption) so they don't need a manager.

- Assume that your position is not manager but assistant manager or supervisor.

Then I read these and everything make sense lol

https://cruxmigration.com.au/2018/02/21/50-percent-of-rsms-application-being-refused-why/

http://www.australiavisa.com/immigration-news/refusal-retail-managers-rsms-187-visa/

Yeah its not the most professional email is it! Like they are trying to make you worry!

My MA has had no genuine, qualified applications ir nominations refused in the last 6 months. Now this may be because my company has highly skilled managers but who knows...

The retail manager examples in it are pretty unfair. If they dont want retail managers just take it off the list!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Navsandy said:

She said case officer want reassess my file thats way my file go in to pro

its very strange statement from IMMI,  usually in ENS/RSMS most of the scrutiny are on business side but your business is already approved.

Did you ask them what kind of checks are going on ? some time they say third party checks are in process from HR countries or verification pending on marriage stuff like that...

which country you are from?

HR LR?

you partner included in application is onshore or offshore?

3 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Yeah its not the most professional email is it! Like they are trying to make you worry!

My MA has had no genuine, qualified applications ir nominations refused in the last 6 months. Now this may be because my company has highly skilled managers but who knows...

The retail manager examples in it are pretty unfair. If they dont want retail managers just take it off the list!

Well they will not take off the list. They can make more money for visa fee and refuse the visa lol. Same with accounting, everyone complain too many accountants but they still put it on the list to make more money and increase the impossible points up to 80.

• Like 1

Hi everyone

I need urgent help please. I applied RCB and Nomination DE nsw 11 july 2017. Received RCB after few weeks and Nomination last december but still couldn't lodge my visa application due to many problems. 15 june will be 6 months of my nomination. My agent says he's waiting for the final confirmation of my RCB as the old one is already expired. I'm scared whether he can lodge my visa application within 15 june but my MA says we can apply for the visa even after 6 months of nomination and not to worry. I'm not sure whether it's true or not. Please suggest.

Hi everyone
I need urgent help please. I applied RCB and Nomination DE nsw 11 july 2017. Received RCB after few weeks and Nomination last december but still couldn't lodge my visa application due to many problems. 15 june will be 6 months of my nomination. My agent says he's waiting for the final confirmation of my RCB as the old one is already expired. I'm scared whether he can lodge my visa application within 15 june but my MA says we can apply for the visa even after 6 months of nomination and not to worry. I'm not sure whether it's true or not. Please suggest.

I believe you are in a wrong room mate.
  • Like 1