27 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Wrong thread mate. Just have a quick scan through the topics and you find a 489 one no doubt.

None is active under that thread since last 2 year and thought  that someone might come up with some idea that i am looking for,

WHAT I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE TO KNOW....

IS WHO REMOVED MY DETAILS FROM THE SPREADSHEET AND WHY?

Like is this for real?

My details have been sitting in there for over a year and someone has just deleted them... do you know that actually effects the data for the spread sheet in its entirety... 

Well done !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest The Pom Queen
15 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Like is this for real?

My details have been sitting in there for over a year and someone has just deleted them... do you know that actually effects the data for the spread sheet in its entirety... 

Well done !!

Maybe add it to the Pomsinoz Australia Visa Timelines then you can control your own data and no one can edit/remove https://www.australia-visa-timelines.com/

34 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Like is this for real?

Well done !!

Where is that famous positivity we have all heard so much about?

:biglaugh:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Where is that famous positivity we have all heard so much about?

:biglaugh:

1 minute ago, Ozdream1 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
I love it emoji5.pngemoji5.png

Being a positive person does not mean I do not get angry or upset when somebody deliberately removes me from a document.. I’m a human. 

And isn’t it funny how you two just flourish in this. #badvibes 

its not very pleasant. At all.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Being a positive person does not mean I do not get angry or upset when somebody deliberately removes me from a document.. I’m a human. 

And isn’t it funny how you two just flourish in this. #badvibes 

its not very pleasant. At all.

Jesus I was kidding. Come on seriously! 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, 186Life said:

Silent follower !!

ENS - 186 - Supply and Distribution Manager
QLD - High Risk
2 - People
22 - Months

Request: 

New AFP and Health Examination

Hello everyone…
I'm like to share my long journey.

End of 2015 I’ve applied ENS - 186, after 2 years of 457.
May of 2016 i’ve got the nomination approved (ON TIME)
 Two days after I applied for PR (MAY 2016)

Ps: I applied separately following the instructions of my MA.

After nearly 2 years of struggle, depression, anxiety and lot’s of lot’s of issues.

>>>>> I’VE GOT MY PR <<<<<<

One thing I would do like to share is how I did get my visa without ask my M.A to call or e-mail the DIBP every month. 

!!! I DID EVERTHING MYSELF !!!

Basic: One call every month for one year, 2 formal complaints and 1 request of Compelling reason

After one year of waiting, I started to call and e-mailed the DIBP EVERY MONTH.

I used the numbers: 
131 881 
The number of any letter you received from Immigration (bottom of the page)

Tips: 

- Call early and waiting till you call go for and queue, waiting till the automatic message guide you to leave the contact number and name. (This way you don’t need wait for hours, they will hang out and automatic call you back when is your turn).
- Don’t just ask straight about your application,TALK TO THEN, they’re humans receiving superior orders. Be kind.
-  If you have a MA they will tell you the contact will be made with your MA. Do you have rights to know why your file is left behind. Ask then.
- Create and IMMI account, get you application and check if everything was uploaded, even documents are classify as Additional (prof of address; ID, Drivers License etc etc - 60 in total) - SOMEONE ALREADY POST HOW TO DO THIS.
- MAKE an complain through the DIBP website if your file is LATE. Remember to be polite give then all the information, name, date of birth, application ID when it  was applied etc etc etc. (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service)
- Plenty of FREE information online on how to do things, ready, filter and use.

I did receive “copy and past” answers many times.
I did received lots of rude answers back through phone call -  (once one of the call’s an attendant told me : You've been call the DIBP every mouth, if you do this I’ll not be able to process any file of my 50000 backlog).

THEY ARE HUMANS TOO, JUST DOING THEIR JOB and the most important they are committed in obedience to the orders of a superior.

My MA told me he haven’t receive any answer for 186; 187 in the last 20 months. I was the only one and he’ll share this to all the others applicants.

Hopefully everyone get’s the Gold Lettler soon.

Congratulations on your PR :) Well done.

Do you think phoning them and emailing them every month had a positive impact on your waiting time? 

I'm not being cheeky with that question, just want to get your thoughts on that.

1 hour ago, boo-yaa said:

Congratulations on your PR :) Well done.

Do you think phoning them and emailing them every month had a positive impact on your waiting time? 

I'm not being cheeky with that question, just want to get your thoughts on that.

Yes, definitely... 

My M.A ask me hundreds of times how I did it. 

Guest bradfords
11 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Like is this for real?

Well done !!

Mine have been removed as well in fact everyone from sept 16 who were waiting have been removed ????

Hi guys 

Sharing my timeline.  

First processing time was 8 to 9 months then they change 9 to 11 months as I reached 8 months .

Now they have changed 11 to 12 months .

They changed processing time 3 times .

It's been 9 months and 10 days since I have applied my PR. 

Trt customer service manager.  

Anybody in similar situation? . 

Edited by Happy007