I feel your pain bro . It just ******* stupid system . My boss call me a week ago and asking me what's happening with my visa because he told labour is pushing liberal to stop bringing immigrant to country and he said Malcolm  is not going to resist . 

Ducking stupid prime minister

Just now, Manisha Sarain said:

Hi all, I applied 186 TRT (cook) on 20 September 2017 .Training benchmark is paid till 2017.Do we need to pay training again for 2018 as well  .Any idea guys⭐️

Yes you have to pay it for financial year June 2017 to June 2018 . 

• Like 1

Guest deepak1986

Hi training bench market always paid for two years.from the time you start your job until the date you apply for pr.. tks

Guest bradfords
11 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hello Bradford’s, 

off shore applications take notoriously longer then on shore. Which absolutely sucks but I would try not to stress. 

Hairdressing in particular seems to be left behind and/or scrutinised- this may be because it’s been removed from the list- I don’t know. But there are applicants on shore who have also waited some time! 

I believe the updated documents that are absolutely required to be current is the nomination financials. Your company’s BAS, profit and loss, training expenditure, ect. 

On your own file the advise of immigration agents on the line and from MA agents is that AFP and Medicals will be required at the discretion of the migration agent. 

We have not seen any refusals because these documents are not up to date so far. 

I hope this puts your mind and ease. 

Happy easter 

Thanks for the info, that's what I have been advised by my MA. The problem is you start to to question yourself after time and when you see different posts on here with different opinions it plays on your mind. 

My employer shared their application to my immi account so I'm able to see all documents attached. 

They have uploaded all required documents up to March 18 so that's good.

Thanks again and happy easter you u too xxx

3 hours ago, Happy007 said:

Yes you have to pay it for financial year June 2017 to June 2018 . 

2 hours ago, deepak1986 said:

Hi training bench market always paid for two years.from the time you start your job until the date you apply for pr.. tks

I know my boss did paid once while lodge in my trt application. So it should be pay per financial year ?

52 minutes ago, Ahmed2 said:

Hlw everyone 

I applied 186 trt in June 20 2017.profession cook.

can you tell me pls when June month application will open.i m very much worried about my result 

Unfortunately no one knows ??

Hopefully sooooooooon ????

19 hours ago, oscar said:

And your MA is a fking dumbhead, he didnt check these documents?      You should smash their office and get your money back.

I have to find out what exactly happened then I’ll take revenge for sure this ? it’s not about me only its for my kids i am not going to take it easy

• Like 1

On 29/03/2018 at 21:34, Rizwan said:

Preet Ji I have appealed against the decision which I thought would be better option. Because if I would have reapplied the Visa N nomination then we never know what would be the next reason for them to reject it again because after first refusal it should come up on my file all about first rejection. So I would suggest go for Tribal because there you have a chance for showing them what it take to approve your application. I wish you good luck preet 

Thanks, that idiot MA told me there’s much chances to get refused in AAT bcz they are getting rid of unwanted people. Suggested to apply for student visa. 

19 hours ago, oscar said:

Pretty sure you have zero chance to win if you appeal. What are you going to tell them? Your employer forgot to pay? They lied to you? You dont know about this, this is not your fault??? THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT.  

I am sorry to say that you need to find other visa to apply, and forget about 186. Dont waste your time and money to appeal.

Have to consult other lawyers to find right path. I have already wasted so much time here(10 years) and 3 1/2 years with greedy employer. I wish I could kill them.

19 hours ago, Manisha Sarain said:

Hi all, I applied 186 TRT (cook) on 20 September 2017 .Training benchmark is paid till 2017.Do we need to pay training again for 2018 as well  .Any idea guys⭐️

when was your  business approved ? how many training benchmark has the company paid for ?

18 hours ago, deepak1986 said:

No, It doesn't work that way. It depends on the year the business got approved. this is when you applied for a business approval before your 457 visa application. so the approval year till current year your training benchmark should be paid every year. 

19 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

No, It doesn't work that way. It depends on the year the business got approved. this is when you applied for a business approval before your 457 visa application. so the approval year till current year your training benchmark should be paid every year. 

Agreed! 

Basically the government  want companies that consistently invest money and time training their employees. 

So your company must be providing training opportunities for everyone throughout the life span of the business in order to be approved as an eligible sponsor. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, xus0205 said:

I think your file has been allocated to a co!

yea thought so, last update on 30 march ( good Friday ).

checked the massage they have sent to my MA. asked for police check again. super excited and a bit nervous at the same time.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sunny3174 said:

checked the massage they have sent to my MA. asked for police check again. super excited and a bit nervous at the same time.  

OMG!!!! They work at Easter? 

Super excited for you ... fingers crossed!!!

5 minutes ago, Sunny3174 said:

I fee the same ,my co asked for some company  financial docs ,just uploaded two days ago. A bit  nervous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunny3174 said:

hey guys 

status changed to initial assessment today, any idea??? very nervous

pastry cook trt applied on 05/05/2017 almost 11 months 

Congrats sunny !! May I plz check you what was your previous update on immi account  before 30 March 2017..