7 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Yeah, our nomination was refused due to a company restructure, which I wasnt told about, but picked up on in my payslip, and when questioned the company said it would be fine. Reapplied with a migration agent with a much stronger application, only a month in, but can't help but check it and be on here daily! 

Keep us posted on what your lawyer says, as I would be very interested to hear how you go, as we are seeing more and more refusals like this, which seem very unfair, particularly without requesting documents.

Wish you all the best with everything, I genuinely hope your appeal is successful

I just saw refusal letter it mentioned that he didn’t paid training after 2015, such an idiot, was giving me wrong information. What can i do now ? Pls help

7 hours ago, ani_rm said:
  14 hours ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

Hi congratulations who got residency already, but my nomination refused today 

Restaurant manager 24/4/2017 nsw

Hi Manpreet, So sorry to hear...?

can you please tell about your restaurant...like...how big it is.how many seating ..how many staff are working... citizen and on any temporary visa ...any visit from immigration... 

Any information is appreciated....

Go for skill visa 489 or 190. Best option if you have  experience 

2 hours ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

I just saw refusal letter it mentioned that he didn’t paid training after 2015, such an idiot, was giving me wrong information. What can i do now ? Pls help

Hey @Manpreet Kaur

I would suggest seeing a migration lawyer, as the majority of us on here have the same knowledge as you, and a professional knows a considerable amount more than I do.

But, in my personal opinion, the employer has to prove the training benchmark is met for every year...I'm not sure if you will have an appeal if they didn't. but again, I would take it to a migration lawyer as soon as you possibly can

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

Hi, what di you do after refusal please, need direction please 

Preet Ji I have appealed against the decision which I thought would be better option. Because if I would have reapplied the Visa N nomination then we never know what would be the next reason for them to reject it again because after first refusal it should come up on my file all about first rejection. So I would suggest go for Tribal because there you have a chance for showing them what it take to approve your application. I wish you good luck preet 

Edited by Rizwan

1 hour ago, Avengerpenguin said:

Supply and Distribution Manager, time line was 2/5/17 all submitted at once, nomination, application, all health, police and medicals at once.

Not sure was pese means

Pese means which processing team.

4 hours ago, dasinlondon said:

I’m sure access for nomination application can only be viewed by MA

5 hours ago, Amy86 said:

Sorry, I don't know...

6 hours ago, rahul.desai said:

Guys please help me. Can I access my nomination application in immiaccount? 

Good morning! 

Only your Employer or MA can see this.

There is absolutely no way you can link the file. I’ve tried 100 times. 

However we don’t have an MA and my employer has given me the log in details for ours so I am lucky enough that I can see. 

• Like 1

On 26/03/2018 at 21:19, bradfords said:

On 26/03/2018 at 21:30, bradfords said:

Also I don't seem to be on Sept 16 spread sheet anymore ?? In fact it's showing all applications on Sept 2016 are complete can someone have a look at this please, I've been following this forum for years now and never seen the spread sheet be messed with.

Hello Bradford’s, 

off shore applications take notoriously longer then on shore. Which absolutely sucks but I would try not to stress. 

Hairdressing in particular seems to be left behind and/or scrutinised- this may be because it’s been removed from the list- I don’t know. But there are applicants on shore who have also waited some time! 

I believe the updated documents that are absolutely required to be current is the nomination financials. Your company’s BAS, profit and loss, training expenditure, ect. 

On your own file the advise of immigration agents on the line and from MA agents is that AFP and Medicals will be required at the discretion of the migration agent. 

We have not seen any refusals because these documents are not up to date so far. 

I hope this puts your mind and ease. 

Happy easter 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Good morning! 

Only your Employer or MA can see this.

There is absolutely no way you can link the file. I’ve tried 100 times. 

However we don’t have an MA and my employer has given me the log in details for ours so I am lucky enough that I can see. 

Good morning,

I have all employer details but I don't know how to do it... ☹️☹️

41 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

I think you might have misunderstood.. I’ve got my employers immi log in details so I just log into their account if I want a little look! 

Sorry but I didn't know that even the employer can have an immi account...

19 hours ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

Pretty sure you have zero chance to win if you appeal. What are you going to tell them? Your employer forgot to pay? They lied to you? You dont know about this, this is not your fault??? THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT.  

I am sorry to say that you need to find other visa to apply, and forget about 186. Dont waste your time and money to appeal.

Hi guys 

I have applied for ens with customer service manager occupation . Anybody have much Information about this ? 

I have applied it on 18 July 2017 . Nomination and sponsorship at the same time . Havent heard back anything yet. 

Before processing time was 8 to 9 months but from yesterday it's showing 8 to 11 months . Application status is received . 

Thanks 

19 hours ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

And your MA is a fking dumbhead, he didnt check these documents?      You should smash their office and get your money back.

Edited by oscar

3 minutes ago, Happy007 said:

Hi guys 

I have applied for ens with customer service manager occupation . Anybody have much Information about this ? 

I have applied it on 18 July 2017 . Nomination and sponsorship at the same time . Havent heard back anything yet. 

Before processing time was 8 to 9 months but from yesterday it's showing 8 to 11 months . Application status is received . 

Thanks 

fking TRT accountant here, bro.   17months already.  Just chill, you may get it before me.      fk this system