Guest bradfords

WHO TAKES CARE OF THE SPREADSHEET, SEPTEMBER 2016 IS TOTALLY WRONG IT'S SHOWING THAT ALL APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED. I'M SEPTEMBER AND STILL RECEIVED.

PLEASE CAN THIS BE SORTED AS I USE THE SPREADSHEET AS A GUIDE AS TO WHERE IMMIGRATION ARE AT WITH THE PROCESSING.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER PEOPLE STILL WAITING FROM SEPTEMBER 2016 ???

Edited by bradfords

Bro 
you have to update 2016-17 profit and loss statement,balance sheet ,bass statement 
if ur company showing apprenticeship need show them latest two years payg 
if ur ma not upload they will refuse...plz upload mate 

Thx I I'll talk to him tommorrow

3 hours ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

Hi congratulations who got residency already, but my nomination refused today 

Restaurant manager 24/4/2017 nsw

Hi Manpreet, So sorry to hear...?

What was reason...? Also can you please tell about your restaurant...like...how big it is.how many seating ..how many staff are working... citizen and on any temporary visa ...is there any previous ENS approved or rejection...any visit from immigration... 

Any information is appreciated....

2 hours ago, bradfords said:

WHO TAKES CARE OF THE SPREADSHEET, SEPTEMBER 2016 IS TOTALLY WRONG IT'S SHOWING THAT ALL APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED. I'M SEPTEMBER AND STILL RECEIVED.

PLEASE CAN THIS BE SORTED AS I USE THE SPREADSHEET AS A GUIDE AS TO WHERE IMMIGRATION ARE AT WITH THE PROCESSING.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER PEOPLE STILL WAITING FROM SEPTEMBER 2016 ???

Waiting from October 2016. 

What’s your profession?

12 hours ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

It’s TRT, reason is benchmark  training back dated 2012-2015, which is already in system. Refusal is totally unreasonable, going to see lawyer tomorrow will see what he suggests. 

Hey Manpreet so sorry to hear that. AAT is the way to go especially if refusal sounds unreasonable for your ma.

What was wrong with those training benchmarks anyway?

Edited by Dom

26 minutes ago, Dom said:

Hey Manpreet so sorry to hear that. AAT is the way to go especially if refusal sounds unreasonable for your ma.

What was wrong with those training benchmarks anyway?

They said training wasn’t provided during 2012-2015, even two other people got residency that time, And training was up to date. Very upset atm. I came to Australia in 2007 still struggling to get PR? my bad luck never leaves me. 

5 minutes ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

They said training wasn’t provided during 2012-2015, even two other people got residency that time, And training was up to date. Very upset atm. I came to Australia in 2007 still struggling to get PR? my bad luck never leaves me. 

We are with you and following your posts, Hope you get sorted soon...

19 hours ago, navneet said:

Can pls some 1 help me pls
So I applied my 186 visa on 20/June /2017 as a cook TRT stream Still no news
Problem is nowadays wt I m hearing from people that immi is gona take a decession on wt ever documents are attached so all the BAS statements and PAYG for the apprenticeship are attached till August
so should I attach the latest statement as well or wait until immi not ask ? My MA told me we are gona wait until immi not ask for any paperwork so I m little confused Pls if some 1 can help me thx

I Would strongly suggest to upload all the business docs till at least December 2017. I would do January or Feb 2018 as well as its more psychological. 

1 hour ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

Manpreet. Can you share your timeline. Did they asked for old training details 2012-2015. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

Hey @Manpreet Kaur

First of all, I feel your pain; I also had a nomination refused, its so crap and I still think about it 6 months later. Can I ask if they requested the old training details before refusing? Did you & your employer use a migration agent to submit your application?

Edited by sbrowne9
apologies, wrong tag

a big HUGE MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE THAT GOT THEIR VISA'S APPROVED THIS LAST WEEK! WHAT AMAZING NEWS FOR YOU ALL!!!

Very pleased my DE prediction for processing times shown on our accounts was correct and lowered! yipeeeee this means i'm to have my turn any day now!

Nothing like a bit of positivity to help move your application along!

HAPPY EASTER PEOPLE - Enjoy the long weekend... and remember from 5pm today we do not need to check our files until Tuesday at 9am... means we get a little holiday too!!!1

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

a big HUGE MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE THAT GOT THEIR VISA'S APPROVED THIS LAST WEEK! WHAT AMAZING NEWS FOR YOU ALL!!!

Very pleased my DE prediction for processing times shown on our accounts was correct and lowered! yipeeeee this means i'm to have my turn any day now!

Nothing like a bit of positivity to help move your application along!

HAPPY EASTER PEOPLE - Enjoy the long weekend... and remember from 5pm today we do not need to check our files until Tuesday at 9am... means we get a little holiday too!!!1

How do you do that !! :)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Manpreet

First of all, I feel your pain; I also had a nomination refused, its so crap and I still think about it 6 months later. Can I ask if they requested the old training details before refusing? Did you & your employer use a migration agent to submit your application?

Thanks desperately need support, No they didn’t request any papersjust  refused straight way, yes we are with migration lawyer and heading to see him and what’s your position atm? Did you reapplied for nomination? 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Manpreet_kaur said:

Thanks desperately need support, No they didn’t request any papersjust  refused straight way, yes we are with migration lawyer and heading to see him and what’s your position atm? Did you reapplied for nomination? 

Hi Manpreet . Are you going to appeal? If so, how much the immigration lawyer is going to charge you if you don't mind to share.