26 minutes ago, bere186 said:

Hi Guys,

Today is my day too!!!!:)

I am so relieved and at the same time so so sorry for all the other persons probably deserving it more.

I really hope that everything will be ok for all of you and thank you for the reading which helps a lot to go through all this unbelievable mess!

Nom and Visa application - 06/04/2017

Visa Granted - 19-09-2017

Mechanical engineer, 2PPL, LR

Cheers!

Congratulations!

3 hours ago, bere186 said:

Hi Guys,

Today is my day too!!!!:)

I am so relieved and at the same time so so sorry for all the other persons probably deserving it more.

I really hope that everything will be ok for all of you and thank you for the reading which helps a lot to go through all this unbelievable mess!

Nom and Visa application - 06/04/2017

Visa Granted - 19-09-2017

Mechanical engineer, 2PPL, LR

Cheers!

Congrats mate 

Can someone ask immigration that they will grant visas of those applicants who applied in 2016 or not?
Atleast we should know that we should wait or not bcoz it's so frustrating now.
Processing time is 6 to 10 n we r waiting from more than 10 months. They just showed the 75% and 90% but how about those 10%?

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Just now, Manish9001 said:

Can someone ask immigration that they will grant visas of those applicants who applied in 2016 or not?
Processing time is 6 to 10 n we r waiting from more than 10 months. They just showed the 75% and 90% but how about those 10%?

Call the immigration 

Haha.. in the same situation mate.
My friend called them yesterday, they said the remaining 10% ones should wait for 15 - 16 months as they were very understaffed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, zanfo said:

Hey guys,

is anyone here applied for 186 Direct Entry as Restaurant Manager?

I lodged my application 9 months ago, 22/12/2016 and still as received status.

Any clues?

D.

Same here, applied for pr as restaurant manager DE early November 2016. Nothing so far. More than 10 months now and waiting.... so annoying

Hi guys
I've a bit complicated question and hope someone has an idea about it.
One of my friend's was on 457 visa and he couldn't get required ENGLISH score to apply 186 visa. Before his 457 visa expired he applied to again new 457 Visa. So after he applied 457 visa he got 5 each on PTE and loged 186 Visa Apllication(before 1st july)
So some says "he can apply to 186 Visa if he is on Bridging Visa"
some says"NO CANT"
What do you guys think about.it? And if he get REFUSAL on 457 Visa application what would happens his 186 Visa application?
Heaps thanks

Sent from my SM-G9208 using PomsinOz mobile app

54 minutes ago, syd38 said:

Hi guys
I've a bit complicated question and hope someone has an idea about it.
One of my friend's was on 457 visa and he couldn't get required ENGLISH score to apply 186 visa. Before his 457 visa expired he applied to again new 457 Visa. So after he applied 457 visa he got 5 each on PTE and loged 186 Visa Apllication(before 1st july)
So some says "he can apply to 186 Visa if he is on Bridging Visa"
some says"NO CANT"
What do you guys think about.it? And if he get REFUSAL on 457 Visa application what would happens his 186 Visa application?
Heaps thanks

Sent from my SM-G9208 using PomsinOz mobile app

As per new rules, they are looking for atleast 6 points from 1st of July.

Haha.. in the same situation mate.
My friend called them yesterday, they said the remaining 10% ones should wait for 15 - 16 months as they were very understaffed.

And now I'm gonna question them that if those 10% have been waiting 18 months without any contact then what should they do ......???? I really wish we were somehow be able to push them to finalise the 2016 applications first and then get on to 2017 ones....

9 minutes ago, badaich87 said:

And now I'm gonna question them that if those 10% have been waiting 18 months without any contact then what should they do ......???? I really wish we were somehow be able to push them to finalise the 2016 applications first and then get on to 2017 ones....

I am curious to know, what is their excuse for not allocating 2016 applications? What do they say?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eamon said:

I've applied June 2016. Asked for extra nomination document's July 2017. Still waiting ?....

Strange mate.... nomination should not have taken more than couple of months.... what docs they asked? 

Yes mate, you have the right to ask them as you have already reached 18 months. Let’s see what they say.
Regularly following them may force them to open the pending 2016 files.

• Like 2

Called the NSW PSE today. They gave us another number to call #######. They checked and confirmed that everything's in order however we've had to wait 16 months + as there are much older applications yet to be processed. It doesn't make any sense considering they're processing 2017 now. I do see that 2017 applications getting through are engineer roles.

Submitted decision ready - 3 may 2016

Extra docs submitted - August 3

No response even after 1.5 months.

All we can do is hope!

Cheers!

On 9/20/2017 at 15:06, Praveen Reddy said:

Yes mate, you have the right to ask them as you have already reached 18 months. Let’s see what they say.
Regularly following them may force them to open the pending 2016 files.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Only publicly published DIBP phone numbers allowed.

On 9/20/2017 at 18:00, Sansha said:

Called the NSW PSE today. They gave us another number to call #######. They checked and confirmed that everything's in order however we've had to wait 16 months + as there are much older applications yet to be processed. It doesn't make any sense considering they're processing 2017 now. I do see that 2017 applications getting through are engineer roles.

Submitted decision ready - 3 may 2016

Extra docs submitted - August 3

No response even after 1.5 months.

All we can do is hope!

Cheers!

Hi There.

What will happen after 16+ months mark ??

will they approve or refuse after long wait?

Thanks

Edited by MaggieMay24